Top 10: World Diplomacy

• Thread starter Mr. Cringer Pants
  • Start date

DeletedUser122111

Would Hot Eagle's sig be considered cultural appropriation? See no Balkans in that photo. Shocking behaviour.

Hey mate , they told me that bunny wasnt riot ally and that this is bullshit , are you sad :(

0b218aa650e22a6f0526b80b5fb08144.jpg

DeletedUser122111

I'm pretty sure they still have the one where defence acually landed on time.

Thats the spirit !!! anyway thanks mate for the answer

Arabela i hope that you can see now , the "honesty" thing that im talking about from the start

Top 10: World Diplomacy

Age of Ultron

Again im not adding anything , those tribes existed and got destroyed and eaten .

You can also say that BM2 is dead tribe , but they are still in our diplomacy , so i dont care if they post it

Also they have kicked finalbarage bcs of statistics and he has lost 5 villages

this is sad but they have to deal with that

1-AJ1990 -GIANT
2-alpha -RIOT
3-sweetmisery -RIOT
4-MickIV -GIANT
5-PICKLERICK4TW2K18BRO -RIOT
6-random pain - IMPACT
7-vivenku
8-Me Myself And I -IMPACT
9-aldegrion -RIOT
10-finalbarrage - IMPACT
11-bobalot100
12-righopper
13-Dupay
14-balubhai

to be continued .......
ddeafa693f1b029ca8abce56471bc79d.png

so alpha takes a village so he can use his nuke before quitting(as said by the owner of the acc), then he gets recapped. donates his main village to a tribe mate who gets rimmed later on, then you say you rimmed alpha, nice way to twist the stats to show he got rimmed by BM. :D we can clearly see the "honesty".

DeletedUser122111

ddeafa693f1b029ca8abce56471bc79d.png

so alpha takes a village so he can use his nuke before quitting(as said by the owner of the acc), then he gets recapped. donates his main village to a tribe mate who gets rimmed later on, then you say you rimmed alpha, nice way to twist the stats to show he got rimmed by BM. :D we can clearly see the "honesty".

sorry where are villages from alpha .. the first one and the second one, who is the owner ?

i will tell you BM mate , and he is still playing , check the twstats ;););)

but we will rimm him again dont worry

Age of Ultron

sorry where are villages from alpha .. the first one and the second one, who is the owner ?

i will tell you BM mate , and he is still playing , check the twstats ;););)

but we will rimm him again dont worry

Theres a difference between having the villages from a player and rimming him. Going by your logic, the village alpha took from tql(lady camarasa) is in BM, so did you rim lady camarasa too then? :D

DeletedUser122111

Theres a difference between having the villages from a player and rimming him. Going by your logic, the village alpha took from tql(lady camarasa) is in BM, so did you rim lady camarasa too then? :D

nah mate just alpha who "quits

when he saw the first fake attacks :D:D:D:D

Lyon

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lmao thats embarrassing... BuT iRoN lAdY lEfT tHeM iN gReAt ShApE..

DeletedUser106336

I had a bit of free time this evening and I felt the need to also make a list. Seems you have to make one or you aren't allowed to play with the bullies.

So here is my list of coalition players that are rimmed by the tribes that Hot Eagle says are fighting with Riot.

1. ScottyWotty [-BM~]
2. Turin Turambar [-BM~]
3. lango545 [BM]
4. calebs-strength [BRQ]
5. Invader15 [BRQ]
6. Ender Wiggin [PCL]
7. MetroofLiao [PCL]
8. Zachariah the Great [PCL]
9. BonaVentura [PCL]
10. Kaydence [PCL]
11. Bulbasaurus [PCL]
12. Tokahontas [PCL]