Hot message leader

foolproof32

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
because you cant talk big, just small, and only you can do is wait till someone fail so you can mock them? thats not the Dutch style
shutting down isn't mocking. Maybe that's your style, but people with class shut down people by showing their stuff in action rather than wasting their time typing complete BS.

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
shutting down isn't mocking. Maybe that's your style, but people with class shut down people by showing their stuff in action rather than wasting their time typing complete BS.
Someone is so skilled that he/she can shut down people in and out actions

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
After I got kicked from the skype chatroom, how's going in this war? Who's winning who's losing?
Some stats, reports and "New" pictures, thanks

Ultra Instinct

From Hot Eagle perspective:
BM win BM win, we good, balkan good, riot bad.

A more unbiased opinion would be that things are pretty even recently, with some losses on both sides. I think we will have a more dominant side in 10 days time

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
From Hot Eagle perspective:
BM win BM win, we good, balkan good, riot bad.

A more unbiased opinion would be that things are pretty even recently, with some losses on both sides. I think we will have a more dominant side in 10 days time
We'll wait and see, good luck and fun in the war

Mr. Cringer Pants

Figured I'd add some objectivity to the thread...

Growth charts:

BM
image.php

RIOT!
image.php

Considering all the chat about delayed growth, it appears that BM has tapered off this week and RIOT! continues to climb the rankings despite the coalition's attempts at taking them out. Time will tell, but interesting to look at the trend analysis from an empirical standpoint.

Considering RIOT! has nearly double the points and a steady incline, the charts lineal climb based on points advancement goes to RIOT!. Up until 48-72 hours ago, the rate of growth was similar in representation despite RIOt! nearly being double the size overall. BM's attempts at removing RIOT! from the top rankings appears to be failing. BM's grow is clearly inhibited due to the war. What will happen in the weeks to come!?!??!?!

RIOT!'s Y axis total point representation is approximately twice the size of BM.

Last edited:

DeletedUser122016

You people give 2 much attention on points . One merge and this coalition could make a tribe rank 1 with huge difference from the second.

Age of Ultron

You people give 2 much attention on points . One merge and this coalition could make a tribe rank 1 with huge difference from the second.
Wasnt the whole purpose of the war to stop riots early growth? :D
And the second thing is that even if all the coalition got together into one tribe, that tribe would never work out. Merging 8 tribes to form a new tribe, sounds quite insane :D

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's not so easy to merge 2-3 or 4 tribes. Who's gonna be the leader of the merged tribe, which tactics will you play....

DeletedUser122111

Wasnt the whole purpose of the war to stop riots early growth? :D
And the second thing is that even if all the coalition got together into one tribe, that tribe would never work out. Merging 8 tribes to form a new tribe, sounds quite insane :D

You still dont get it :confused::confused::confused::confused: , dont worry its ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway day 1001 No Dodge Policy

926549bf0ccc4f28703fe03395e05512.jpg

Age of Ultron

You still dont get it :confused::confused::confused::confused: , dont worry its ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway day 1001 No Dodge Policy

926549bf0ccc4f28703fe03395e05512.jpg
dont get what? o_O , i guess you dont get what i said , since there are probably less then 8 tribes that start on balkan servers, you wont know what happens when so many tribes merge into one another ;) :D