Hot message leader

DeletedUser57259

You still dont get it :confused::confused::confused::confused: , dont worry its ok :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Anyway day 1001 No Dodge Policy

926549bf0ccc4f28703fe03395e05512.jpg
We really need a puke emoji for things like this.

sniperhawk7

I am really disappointed in Riot! tbf, I've never had a nuke this large this world and have always had a shortage of off troops so I could never leave mine home to die like that...

Ultra Instinct

I am really disappointed in Riot! tbf, I've never had a nuke this large this world and have always had a shortage of off troops so I could never leave mine home to die like that...

nubs don't understand our strategy

sniperhawk7

I am also very disappointed in the coalition, they are supposed to be the aggressors, the ones who stop Riot! yet nobody has even tried to noble any of my vills and they are mostly 1-4 hours away from the coalition.

DeletedUser118986

I am also very disappointed in the coalition, they are supposed to be the aggressors, the ones who stop Riot! yet nobody has even tried to noble any of my vills and they are mostly 1-4 hours away from the coalition.

If you were on my account the past 48 hours this statement isn't even close. Our account was heavily oped twice within a 48 hour span. Getting gang banged by both BM/BRO at the same time. Just because the caps aren't in heavy amounts doesn't mean they aren't trying. I appreciate the fight that is going on back and forth. This is why I love this game.

Mr. Cringer Pants

You people give 2 much attention on points . One merge and this coalition could make a tribe rank 1 with huge difference from the second.

If I ally the entire world and merge them all into one tribe, then merge in the entire tribe into one account, that means I win the world, right?

tenor.gif

Note, TWO branches, not EIGHT! GL merging in 8 tribes with a 25 member cap. (Is w100 a 25 member cap?)
what-is-a-merge.gif

Also make me duke of new merge tribe.
83720228.gif

Last edited:

DeletedUser120518

I remember the days where people made fun of Riot! using push account and getting no OD theirselves.

d4d8427143fb7d6846f272d4058d6c21.png

How does Riot! suddenly have the ability to get so much OD :eek:

DeletedUser122141

I remember the days where people made fun of Riot! using push account and getting no OD theirselves.

I mean I assume you’re trolling but it’s fairly obvious that larger accounts have a greater potential to gain OD.

It’s by far the most efficient way to grow with free villages and then produce troops in larger villages. The OD to village comparison was merely being made to point out that the villages were all gifted.

DeletedUser

They built troops in the free villages they recieved. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I've been playing this game for about 5 years.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
They built troops in the free villages they recieved. Let me know if you have anymore questions. I've been playing this game for about 5 years.

Why did they do that though? I hear building troops takes away resources from building more nobles :S
Couldn't they have gone trough with the nobles till they had won? Seems like a dumb change in tactic just for some OD.

DeletedUser120518

Oh yes i forgot, free villages build double the amount of troops normally conquered vills would!
Only a vet like you playing for 5 years would be able to remind me of that, thanks!

DeletedUser

Oh yes i forgot, free villages build double the amount of troops normally conquered vills would!
Only a vet like you playing for 5 years would be able to remind me of that, thanks!

Actually, free villages build the same amount of troops as normally conquered villages. The free villages just serve as a early game growth boost. Feel free to HMU on skype @ golberg.variation. I'm always willing to help new players learn the ropes.