W97 Snapshot Thread

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just looking for somewhere to post these as we go along, can we have discussions/ trolling in the other threads but anyone is free to post an image ~weekly (or whenever there is a big change for example)

Snapshot number one captured 7 minutes into what most expect will be the final war of 97.

Question is with 170 days left minimum how long and competitive will this war be?
ff685f813701a88df8cc571d35fe8577.png

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The second snapshot arriving just 4 days later, the biggest change not coming from Creati vs IL just yet, but the change in flag of the NW. S RANK has split, with most of the S RANK tribe remnants facing IL while a new tribe has formed facing Creati named Hang.

Question is will the noose still fit?
a50ca52080d7bef881704c0ab2e0598d.png

Last edited:

Krapek

The second snapshot arriving just 4 days later, the biggest change not coming from Creati vs IL just yet, but the change in flag of the NE. S RANK has split, with most of the S RANK tribe remnants facing IL while a new tribe has formed facing Creati named Hang.

Question is will the noose still fit?
a50ca52080d7bef881704c0ab2e0598d.png
In the NW to be exact.

A valuable thread mate

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Post failed yesterday

This is the first of the weekly (ish) updates with no major changes.

Creati with a 97.84% dominance of K54 are looking strong in their home K. Will they be the first to achieve a 100% or will they lose ground in this area soon?
fbXZTwp.png

Krapek

Post failed yesterday

This is the first of the weekly (ish) updates with no major changes.

Creati with a 97.84% dominance of K54 are looking strong in their home K. Will they be the first to achieve a 100% or will they lose ground in this area soon?
fbXZTwp.png
Well the only major change is Annex merge and maybe surprisingly Hang hanging on there, since Creati has a lot of firepower being burned up on IL rather than Hang that can be a black horse here tbh

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well the only major change is Annex merge and maybe surprisingly Hang hanging on there, since Creati has a lot of firepower being burned up on IL rather than Hang that can be a black horse here tbh
I didn't feel it actually changed the overall world make up although we are glad to have you in. Our longest of Alliances .

This week's post
IL have actually jumped to 99% in two backline k's but with little focus outside of the eastern fronts that's unlikely to see much progress .

This week I'm particularly looking at the village trading between the big two. Looks like creati have a little bit of a land grab overall in the south. With IL making progress in the North. Unless a big change occurs next week I'll bring out the ODA map from the start and now. Has the war triggered many changes?

MXmf9N8.jpg

If we have any Fathers hope you've had a great day and your children farmed for you like they should on this "holiday"

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Its a shame your basher tribes + allies didnt get added to the war so its difficult to see everything properly :(

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I feel like you should’ve waited a few more hours before posting the stats, for my own personal ego to feel better

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
thought it was fair to post as both tribes had just recently ran large scale attacks on each other within a few days.

Minty just change your name to salty please.

I think you guys have the salt on lockdown. This isn't the dark ages you know it's not more valuable than gold anymore. Let it go don't horde it in

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi All, sorry there has been a gap but at least there has been a visible change now! I'm also going to make this a bumper addition with 3 snaps and a gif, wow... find a guy who treats you like I treat you all.

With such a large border it's interesting the flash points had remained mostly the same. Ex-IPOD for IL targets and the SW corner of K55 for Creati but in this update I noticed some extra friction in different locations by both tribes. Good gains by both teams, at this rate instead of the almost East vs West war that we started with it could spin all the way to a North vs South :D. Still pretty even overall in what could be the most competitive world for a long time, however the difference in these last snaps do show a 6% loss in K45 by Creati, big gains for ~IL~ in their home K.
Question of the week: With 2 gone already, would IPOD have lasted for a shorter/longer time had they chosen the invites to ~IL~? Tough one to judge in my opinion and still time to change.

PBCOw4R.png

Tribe dominance gif for the first month of the war (I forgot to take a snap the other day even when not posting so it is an extended month)

jcnK9KW.gif

Zalinor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Onto Pt 2 and the update on the ODA ranks I promised last time I posted.

Day 0

988jynv.png

Day 39

viqvjxJ.png

RankDay 39 +/- (for Day 39 player)Comment
1Tokahontas+1For the account which has lost top spot recently they've certainly had their nukes on cycle, but with Alpha on their tail it could be another Rank 1 to lose.
2Alpha+10Respect to this man he talks A LOT (and this is me being impartial) but he is walking the talk with a heavily offensive build he's a Mike Tyson right now packing a mean punch. One to watch.
3Heywood Jablomi-2I've seen him stacking with offense this week so maybe that's why his ODA ranks have dropped, shows he will go off the beaten path if needed
4Kim Jung IL+1The first account from the blue corner, like the Toka acc the top attacker for both tribes are currently duke accounts talk about leading by example. Rumour has it he stamped on his iPhone when his war against iPods got out of hand.
5dont hit me-2Someone who has taken a small negative but I know he's been nuking dropped 70+ nukes on a single deathstar definitely shows he doesn't care, unfortunately a stack was raised against him so he didn't get much ODA or a village for his trouble here. Scary.
6Chitwi+2Late bloomer Chitwi had a recent name change expressing his desire to kill everything and a +2 and his newish FL suggests the new rank 1 is using his nukes, one to watch.
7war-peace=Not much peace here but also not that much war, did enough to be our only non mover in this update. Disclaimer this one is purely for the pun still doubled his ODA could be the benchmark candidate especially at the midpoint on our list.
8Havoc-2Account change here for Mike may have caused some of this drop although would have expected a lot of nuke suiciding, not sure where he is now but expect him to still make the top 15
9osvajalec-5 Bit harsh for osva here as I'm not sure if he was the biggest drop but he is the biggest to have stayed in the top 15.
10ZamonXNew EntryFL and been on the receiving end of an OP or two still dishing it out, colour me impressed.
11AdonaiNew EntryAn interesting entry here as first account here with a very limited war front, does he pack a punch for others or will he be digging in?
12Gnomlandsecurity-1 I haven't checked it our completely but until now I'd assume most ODA gains is from vs Hang now another front is developing it will be interesting to see if he is maximum security or picket fence security.
13Valour KhanNew EntryFL and been on the receiving end of an OP or two still dishing it out, colour me impressed.
14Foxslayer09New EntryPossibly the only cannibal fox this account hounds both full villages for kills and empty ones for catting. Looks to be squaring up vs dont hit me, a fight I'd televise if I was Fox Sport.
15Leather and LatexNew EntryBrings the whips that is for sure, is anyone surprised this account has reached the top 15? Another player mainly fronting Hang, could be someone who could rename them Hung.

Honestly I think I could say something nice or bad (in jest) for anyone in the list so I won't comment next time just let you all make the judgement.

I am ecstatic to see everyone in the top 15 is now a member of the top 2. The worlds may be smaller but this does feel like an old school world to me.

Z-