Honorable Creasthive (it FIT)

DeletedUser122282

You're just flat out wrong. Players from creati (tokahontas, duke account) already confirmed they knew the vils would be emptied before they were sent buddy. Why do you think your precious goon squad hasn't come to defend your stupid ass. You're just embarrassing yourself right now.

You just have a bad time reading because you're set firm on your agenda of us hacking your accounts because you're a boring little angered individual. I said what "TRULY" was going on, not that they knew nothing at all. The co logging in and removing all his fl stacks and support, is a bit different to "send nobles, they'll be empty". And if I remember, no fl villa was even targeted? They were all around pretty much a deathstar area. How come they're not continuing to attack if this was all a big massive plan all along? How come only three players sent at Thorny and not all the players near Thorny if all his villas his stacks were going to be emptied?

Here is a little proof for you lil Jacob:

9e9e58bfa2d40a364dc7e4b9bc851444.png

But God, if the shoe was on the other foot. I bet my life on it, the meme thread would be littered with your garbage as usual at how funny it was that Creati's player stacks went poof and what not. You're a hypocritical tool.

Last edited by a moderator:

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
You just have a bad time reading because you're set firm on your agenda of us hacking your accounts because you're a boring little angered individual. I said what "TRULY" was going on, not that they knew nothing at all. The co logging in and removing all his fl stacks and support, is a bit different to "send nobles, they'll be empty".

They knew for fact there was stacks in there before....this is probably the supidest sentence i have ever read. gonna go stab my eyes out with a spoon.

edit: if 502|535 isnt frontline youre blind to

DeletedUser122282

They knew for fact there was stacks in there before....this is probably the supidest sentence i have ever read. gonna go stab my eyes out with a spoon.

edit: if 502|535 isnt frontline youre blind to

Another great coherent response by the little Jacob. Ignore 90% of my post why don't you.

Let me make you use your brain for once. If these players were so confident in nobling these villas why would they send long range nobles that will be sniped near instantly so the acc being emptied is irrelevant since the nobles have been dealt with - instead of sending close range nobles after the account being emptied? Let that play in your mind for a little bit. But of course, this doesn't suit the little Jacob's agenda, so of course, it won't bode well with you.

Also, are you sure my sentence was the "supidest" you have ever read? Pretty sure your attempt at that sentence beats that :D:p

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
Another great coherent response by the little Jacob. Ignore 90% of my post why don't you.

Let me make you use your brain for once. If these players were so confident in nobling these villas why would they send long range nobles that will be sniped near instantly so the acc being emptied is irrelevant since the nobles have been dealt with - instead of sending close range nobles after the account being emptied? Let that play in your mind for a little bit. But of course, this doesn't suit the little Jacob's agenda, so of course, it won't bode well with you.

Also, are you sure my sentence was the "supidest" you have ever read? Pretty sure your attempt at that sentence beats that :D:p

why would you snipe 4 hour nobles with no prenukes going at a 50k stack? of course they weren pre sniped and the defense wasnt sent home til minutes before...timed with the train.

i stand by supid o_O

DeletedUser122282

Near all the nobles sent were long range, 15+ hours. I saw the commands. Again why send these long range nobles when you can just send close range nobles to all these empty villas you were planning to be emptied so they would be unbelievably hard to deal with? Yeah......

DeletedUser118436

I am gonna send the horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon towards your lands. He is gonna hit you with his spoon.

DeletedUser81551

I am gonna send the horribly slow murderer with the extremely inefficient weapon towards your lands. He is gonna hit you with his spoon.

You run your mouth way too much and way to often for a person who sends 50 fakes from single village thinking that is going to scare off your enemies lol.

And when you said you and your coplayer are sharpening your swords I thought you would actually do something that is going to be worth my time. And all we get from you is 500 fakes from 10 villages lol. That eventually builds up to 2000 fakes from 40 villages :D

GG bro. Keep it up. Either way its highly unlikely you know anything else other than sending fakes or running your mouth.

DeletedUser118436

And finally, the Bosnian coplayer made a statement. That's a progression. The horribly slow murderer is gonna be enough to make you lose, and you have the horrible team of players around you to give a push.

If you need more fakes, let me know. I can send more, or I can tell my nephew to send some.

DeletedUser81551

And finally, the Bosnian coplayer made a statement. That's a progression. The horribly slow murderer is gonna be enough to make you lose, and you have the horrible team of players around you the push.

Bosnian? Lol

First of all, I aint the person who your thinking about.

And second of all, you are too much concerned about the origin of a person. Arent you? You definitely take this game way too seriously than it is supposed to be. But I dont see any progress though. Cus every world you play its that stupid Khaganate tribe of yours which eventually loses the world. Ofc its obvious no one would want a moronic player like you in their tribe lmao.

So just calm your tits bruh.

DeletedUser118436

How many players are there on that pathetic account. Get some more for a fair fight. None of you are my equal.

It seems you don't even have a clue about Khan. Investigate a bit more to not look like a retard.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
How many players are there on that pathetic account. Get some more for a fair fight. None of you are my equal.

It seems you don't even have a clue about Khan. Investigate a bit more to not look like a retard.

I asked him to login occasionally because i knew how triggered it would make you and omar. Delicious :D

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
http://www.twstats.com/en97/index.p...&oldtribe=-1&newtribe=-1&min=&max=&timerange=

Out of 200 total villages, 100 are barbs, 20 are internals and 50 from some tribeless player.

So yup you do too much blablabla than what you are actually capable of.

Meh

Side 1:
Tribes: Khan
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 0
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136,375
Difference: 136,375

chart

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: Creati

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 18
Difference: 18

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 136,375
Difference: 136,375

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Players: Valour

Timeframe: 06/06/2018 00:00:00 to 20/06/2018 09:29:25

Total conquers:

Side 1: 32
Side 2: 34
Difference: 2

chart

Side 1: 1
Difference: 1

chart

Jog on mate :D. Kul knows this is only going the same way as 80 did when he joined the miz account and tried to take me down he's just blustering because he wants to save face right now

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
You better start the timeframe from "2018-06-01", not the 6th. Don't try to look silly.

6th - 20th = 14 days. The point was to show since i've been established on the account you've done nothing for the past 2 weeks. Not interested on what went on before i joined really?

DeletedUser118436

Even in that case, you have a whole bunch of "zero" in "total conquers against opposite side."

You are trying to get away from my "horribly slow murderer" with these talks, but you cant run from him. He is gonna chase you with "a spoon."