teepee time: some tribes and stuff

DeletedUser117086

Greetings one, greetings two,

It seems as if all of tws writers are either busy with w100 or too lazy to write anything about w102. So I'll be starting my own news corner...

Welcome to TEEPEE TIME: TW's crappiest news threads

This is more of an encouragement for someone else to step up to the plate than anything else. I am by no means a writer, and I can name plenty of ways to waste my time that are more entertaining than talking to people I don't care about or doing intense amounts of research so I can bump my forum post/like ratio. So whilst waiting for the real 102 reporter I'll spark some conversations and banter.... maybe. Don't you worry, I hardly have the stamina to finish a world in tw, I certainly don't have the stamina to write more than 1 1/2 of these.

For our first and only issue we will be taking an in depth look at some of w102's most interesting tribes and analyzing every aspect that will broaden our knowledge of the world's competition.

first on the hit list.... Kitty
First well known for being a top 5 tribe kitty has now fallen to the loathsome rank of 25. This was due to some sort of merge or something I don't know I never cared about this tribe and never expected too much. I can say that because I'm on the other side of the world, and no one that could get pissed off by my words will be able to hurt me before I get rimmed by someone else.

O2

Disappointingly, the tribe has nothing to do with oxygen. I have no idea what the hell O2 has to do with the red dawn... I'm open to explanations though, perhaps I'm just ignorant.
This tribe benefited from the kitty "merge" and is now the rank one tribe. Most notably the ex kitty duke MaJeSTee is now part of O2, leaving behind some random bloke to fill his shoes.
As a result O2 now has an impressive number of top players in their ranks. However, both of their top two can not be found in the top 200 farmers which I find a wee bit disturbing... but who knows these days with all the scavenging.

Here I will glaze over some tribes that I care about even less to arrive at HYPE...

The notorious Goldie and his premade crew have come to play again on w102. considering Goldie decided to come back from retirement the same world I did ( also retired the same world i did ) I have a sneaking suspicion that he is following me, but who doesn't love a fan club. Goldie actually has a decent lineup this go around and is has a promising future in his K, the only competition being some tribes I don't care about. If he has the stamina, I don't doubt he will achieve very some small amount of success.
To those of you that thought I would post a map after showing some interest in a tribe prepare to be disappointed... I'm far too lazy

MAD

I like mad, they are promising. Nice lineup and appear to have a nice setup to take over their K. They are currently holding rank 7 with only 19 players. Something to be said for that. I predict them going the distance... but don't think I care

R.O

I just want to take a moment to laugh at them because they were one of the first tribes to get into a war... before anyone had nobles.

That's all the tribes I'll be taking a look at simply because I can't be bothered to look at anymore. Nobles will be coming out soon to the players that didn't use any hefty amounts of pp or aren't startup gods, and at that point there will be a lot of tribes disbanding and new ones forming.

I hope you have enjoyed my in depth analysis and I pray this will prompt someone else to pick up the baton from my already fatigued hand.

-tpw

DeletedUser117086

in hindsight i realize i might sound extremely dismissive while talking about some of these tribes and people...
that's because i am

my intention isnt to hurt your feelings. I hardly care about my own account, so how could i care about yours

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110779

If tw removes the 1 to 10 ratio on attacking players id easily be number 1 on the farming. So isnt by chooice laying so low :(

DeletedUser92119

Reading these things are fun. I'm getting the impression totalpoint just doesn't care? Anyone else getting that? :p

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
This is the best analysis i have ever read! Keep it up TPW :)

Gwaihir aka Bluetomahawk

MAD- best spread and decent lineup, should rule K55
HYPE- K54 ODIN might be some trouble
O2- gets K45
K44- is messy

tl;dr 02 tries to conquer k44 while there is war between HYPE and ODIN (they die), MAD; MAD starts recruiting, MAD losses; O2 gets into war with HYPE, recruits some of the MAD, HYPE wins the world...

ofc that's just me who always roots for goldie even when goldie hates him... :(

Last edited:

.Smiler

Going through the top 20 giving an analysis would take too long so i will give my 2 cents on the current tribes i believe will come out on top within their respective K's.

Hype - Decent line up, have a history of going the extra mile so i have faith that they will be a big contender for the world win. Their only real competition in their K is ODIN, fair enough ODIN have somewhat of an okay team although i can see them crumbling once the pressure is applied.
02 - Can't see them having too much trouble with their K with little competition but if i was asked if i thought they could win this world, answer would be no.
MAD - I won't put too much here as it would be bias but i have faith in our team to come out on top.
-V- or Four - I am more leaning towards Four on this one but anything could happen probably the most competitive K in this world, look forward to seeing how this area develops.

Makaveli The Don

Been playing roughly 12 years. First time hearing of him.

Erotic Sloth.
As i understood from the post he is a person. So for me question i asked is correct one.

Makaveli The Don

Okay i think i have missed that part.

Thanks for the info though.

DeletedUser92119

TPW please write about ~V~ and Four! You signed yourself up for this one buddy :p

DeletedUser92119

giphy.gif

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
To early to talk though, i've been in top 10 farmers for a while but i don't use pp so i'm rank 162 atm. PP advantages are still extremeley relevant. We'll have to wait a few weeks before you can really talk about quality tribes.