ZeZe's TWTools

• Thread starter Deleted User - 11147176
  • Start date

Deleted User - 11147176

Could you allow the tool to be used offline? (without the need to update all the worlds)

For example the backtiming calculator as long as you enter manually the speeds it should work

The tool never updates all the worlds. When you start it for the first time, it searches through all Tribal Wars servers and saves a list of each respective servers worlds. This process is repeated weekly to ensure that the tool is up to date with new worlds. (This can also be done manually by deleting the folder %appdata%\ZeZes TWTools) Once this is done, you are able to use the backtiming calculator as well as the coordinates extractor without an internet connection. How about manually entering speeds? Well, this can be done if you select "Input Speed Manually".

TLDR: The tool only needs to connected to the internet once a week for you to be able to use the backtiming calculator, where you can manually input world speeds if you select "Input Speed Manually".

lleixg

But when they delete servers your tool bugs and can't be used until you fix it, that's why I'm asking.

Deleted User - 11147176

But when they delete servers your tool bugs and can't be used until you fix it, that's why I'm asking.

Ahh I understand what you mean now, and I agree. I will try to implement a fix for this in a future update!

Deleted User - 11147176

I have updated the tool and it should be working again. Download here.

Don't work for me.
Blocked in phase "Updating server list" when "Fetching tribalwars.se worlds:"
Tks
This is because the tribalwars.se server has been deleted. I have made it so that the tool should keep working even if TW decides to continue removing servers in the future.

DeletedUser123725

I have updated the tool and it should be working again. Download here.

This is because the tribalwars.se server has been deleted. I have made it so that the tool should keep working even if TW decides to continue removing servers in the future.
Now is OK. Thanks a lot

Tashi200

Reaction score
Hey, thanks for the tool, looks great! Any chance that the backtime calculator could support both seconds and milliseconds when entering the arrival?

Deleted User - 848933494

Hey :)
i allways get the follwing error:
usdgr2J.png

Do you have any ideas? My internet connection is definitely not the problem :-D

Thanks a lot