w97 Meme Thread

DeletedUser118436

It's not about a single person... You need a good team to beat a good team. Do you have it? Or you think you can stop them alone? Sure, you can survive, but we are not talking about surviving now are we?

Why would I stop anyone, and whom I would stop? IL has the upper hand in this world, but creati has a huge experience to survive. I m mostly watching the war if you are aware.

DeletedUser119362

Why would I stop anyone, and whom I would stop? IL has the upper hand in this world, but creati has a huge experience to survive. I m mostly watching the war if you are aware.

I have no idea who is fighting who, just commented on your post, as it seemed like you want to change what you missed out in w80, that's all. If you are just watching, then it doesn't matter if you are here or not, imo, hence I don't see the reason why you pointed out that you are here now not like in w80 :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
giphy.webp

DeletedUser118436

I have no idea who is fighting who, just commented on your post, as it seemed like you want to change what you missed out in w80, that's all. If you are just watching, then it doesn't matter if you are here or not, imo, hence I don't see the reason why you pointed out that you are here now not like in w80 :D

I didnt even like regime tribe, why would I care about that world while everyone quit? I cant work with unintelligent leaders. Actually, I only work with people that I lead.

If you are wondering what was our part on w80, you should check te moja and cwolfboys stats. Many players in ben quit while we were on .william wallace. So, we ve done our part.

An on the miz acc, I ve done my part too. Attacked purely at least for 45 days non stop. Days and nights. I was about to break his will to play, and then jorge and nwaro started stacking him hard as hell.

And in this world, I dont actually care whats next. Im just chillin.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
I didnt even like regime tribe, why would I care about that world while everyone quit? I cant work with unintelligent leaders. Actually, I only work with people that I lead.

If you are wondering what was our part on w80, you should check te moja and cwolfboys stats. Many players in ben quit while we were on .william wallace. So, we ve done our part.

An on the miz acc, I ve done my part too. Attacked purely at least for 45 days non stop. Days and nights. I was about to break his will to play, and then jorge and nwaro started stacking him hard as hell.

And in this world, I dont actually care whats next. Im just chillin.

No you really werent i was having a blast :D

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Don't you miss the life anytime? Or TW became the real life for you?

I mean i played on twisted (seriously) for about 3 months a year ago and now im back playing (seriously) on valour so i had like a 9 month break inbetween playing hardcore. Better to put in the time when it counts than spend 6 months playing simcity right?

DeletedUser118436

You love fighting or you just love to fight against me? Or, maybe just a coincidence.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
You love fighting or you just love to fight against me? Or, maybe just a coincidence.

I love fighting, its all i play this game for. Its why i play so many worlds and hop around a lot. All i care about is a frontline and an enemy to fight everything else is just fluff and boring. I slog through months of early game doing the boring necessities to get to the mid/late game and have a good fight (or take over an account if a friend asks me to) Then once thats done i quit, cba to do lategame cleanup thats boring too :D

Sorry its just a coincidence. This is only the second time we've faced out of like 10 frontlines i've done

IL Truth Breaker

I was gone from the externals for a bit and it seems like it has died.

Like EX IPOD :p

^ Hilarious wasn't it.