What the hell is going on world 100????

DeletedUser50733

It’s from those packets that “accidentally” became available to be bought the other week :|

DeletedUser119075

Be quite, you know nothing. This is a place where people can post and blame their losses on Innogames alone. Let them be, let them sulk, its their right to.

hurod

We are still wiping the floor with Uruz despite these buffs ;) .

source.gif

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:

Tribes: Uruz
Side 2:
Tribes: HUGS

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 18
Side 2: 31
Difference: 13

I wouldn't call this wiping the floor at all.

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
^ I believe Hugs have a secondary tribe.
Of course though both sides have several other tribes/players involved in their war as well. A conflict is never as straightforward as 1 tribe versus 1 other at this stage of the game :)

The amount of OD both tribes have gained for so few villages is especially noteworthy though.

Mr. Cringer Pants

^ I believe Hugs have a secondary tribe.
Of course though both sides have several other tribes/players involved in their war as well. A conflict is never as straightforward as 1 tribe versus 1 other at this stage of the game :)

The amount of OD both tribes have gained for so few villages is especially noteworthy though.

Not always true...but good generalized statement.

Haven't kept up with that area at all. Who's HUGS fighting with? Would love to learn more about this conflict.

Mr. Cringer Pants

Side 1:
Tribes: HUGS, HUSH
Side 2:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 24

No difference...

DeletedUser117860

Tribes: HUGS, HUSH
Side 2:

Side 1: 37
Side 2: 24

This is all nice. HUGS has the lead. However, they are more boxed in.
It also seems like URUZ killed Flame in their backlines as well as DT and SLY. well, they are still nobling DT and SLY. but looking around there is no Flame. So im kinda impressed that URUZ is essentially one tribe vs HUGS and their dog on a leash HUSH. no war was declared in any conflict. also to note URUZ didn't boost it seems when I went through their stats like Riot or $$$$ was boosting.

Oh Here is Some more conquest stats
URUZ-31 DT-6
URUZ-17 Flame Family-2
URUZ-12 SLY-2
URUZ- 20 Turt-2
URUZ- 24 HUG fam- 37

not to shabby. Seems like only HUGS is a struggle while others were a breeze i guess.
Now take in consideration HUGS stats

HUGS-18 Turt-4
HUGS-21 GR Fam-3
HUGS-26 HUSH- 11 :p
HUGS-3 Awake-10

I wonder if Awake woulda killed them if not a lot of shit going down in their tribe that led to the break up.
HUGS seem to only have had two big conflicts and that is vs uruz and awake, with the former being disbanded.

TBH this has been the most vietnam war of w100. Its been a stalemate since nobles first rolled out in which HUGS managed to rim 3 guys i think.
I say stalemate sine HUGS only leads by 13 conquests and seem to have more losses when you look at OD stats etc.
anyways anyone else has anything to add.

My prediction is HUGS can win if they keep playing the right cards in which they have so far tbh. It shows that they are strong as they lasted this long even though they are so a perfect target since i bet most of their Def is on URUZ frontline which has caused the stalemate. THEY CAN HUG THEIR WAY TO VICTORY!

URUZ can win if they keep the stale mate for as long as possible while they expand towards the rim and their backline more like they sorta are doing. Ive heard HUN is dying so might be more food for URUZ, also that GR fam is still right under them. They probs have some NAP or something.

Very hard to see the outcome but tbh more interesting then the whole BEAST and Code killing Para or complaining about how riot boosted.
btw who is garrock, my guess he is on the Vlad or Navro account?

sorry for typos, typed this fast af.

Last edited by a moderator:

SassySwagGuru

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Uruz is being underestimated by my own guys i guess.
They are a far better tribe, and they have already proven it here, than hugs in all honesty.

But i think lets not lose faith and watch how things will end up finally.