BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Plot twist it was code

Nah code sucked

1. All the defence got moved to the the front line vs omg or a lot off it did anyway
2. A lot of people just gave up
3. People wasted a lot of time on o.m.g
4. No one sniped

So in reality no one carried just the leadership sucked and players sucked if you want the honest truth I mean let’s face it if code are so good wouldnt they off at least rimmed me by now? I mean I’m supposedly crap and I have taken more of their villas then they have off mine :p but then what do I know I’m just a noob :p

DeletedUser57259

Nah code sucked

1. All the defence got moved to the the front line vs omg or a lot off it did anyway
2. A lot of people just gave up
3. People wasted a lot of time on o.m.g
4. No one sniped

So in reality no one carried just the leadership sucked and players sucked if you want the honest truth I mean let’s face it if code are so good wouldnt they off at least rimmed me by now? I mean I’m supposedly crap and I have taken more of their villas then they have off mine :p but then what do I know I’m just a noob :p
A couple people near (I think) Code sent me a lot which would have negatively affected them, they were the minority though. I don't think you can use point 1 here in all honesty (I think we can both agree I'm not the sort to disagree out of spite).

I honestly think paras issue was 2 thirds of accounts across both tribes just weren't trying to start with. When I was there there were probably 12-15 accounts doing 90% of the work. That's simply not sustainable.

I've said as much to you in IGMs.

crimsoni

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You take over para, you kick para members, you internal para members(even force cleared some) then you join the tribe you were at war with. Code may suck because of Bond, but dude you are a joke.
Yeah Bond blows.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You take over para, you kick para members, you internal para members(even force cleared some) then you join the tribe you were at war with. Code may suck because of Bond, but dude you are a joke.

Who did o force clear lol
1, the 1st lot of internals was a merge :p
2. The 2nd internals was because he quit kicked his co off and disappeared :p

So although you say I’m a joke ita actually kinda not true :p
Also even more on top off that you keep trying to argue I’m a team player yet I’m rank 2 in ods and always trying to help people out lol
Also before you guys go I didn’t share any internals look at the players I think you will find I actually did?
Also even more on top off that I was constantly fighting to be in the top 20 lol and one off the few off those who didn’t get a load of free villas at the start and played in the core :p lol and helped players grow and novle villas so yep such a bad player and joke my bad :)

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
A couple people near (I think) Code sent me a lot which would have negatively affected them, they were the minority though. I don't think you can use point 1 here in all honesty (I think we can both agree I'm not the sort to disagree out of spite).

I honestly think paras issue was 2 thirds of accounts across both tribes just weren't trying to start with. When I was there there were probably 12-15 accounts doing 90% of the work. That's simply not sustainable.

I've said as much to you in IGMs.
I don’t disagree :p

DeletedUser120802

Who did o force clear lol
1, the 1st lot of internals was a merge :p
2. The 2nd internals was because he quit kicked his co off and disappeared :p

So although you say I’m a joke ita actually kinda not true :p
Also even more on top off that you keep trying to argue I’m a team player yet I’m rank 2 in ods and always trying to help people out lol
Also before you guys go I didn’t share any internals look at the players I think you will find I actually did?
Also even more on top off that I was constantly fighting to be in the top 20 lol and one off the few off those who didn’t get a load of free villas at the start and played in the core :p lol and helped players grow and novle villas so yep such a bad player and joke my bad :)

lick all the tribes around you, backstab your alliance later and make your village bigger. if you still lose, you can expect to join better tribe ;);)

Mr. Cringer Pants

I mean I’m supposedly crap and I have taken more of their villas then they have off mine :p but then what do I know I’m just a noob :p

Side 1:
Players: chaty
Side 2:
Tribes: Code

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 0
Difference: 1

ROFL, 1 village is nothing to be proud of let alone boast about it on externals. I'll remind you that 21 of your captures on your climb to top 20 were from PARA family and well you also got multiple caps from ex-bugz where you were also a part of. Will be interesting to see how you perform when you are actually being OP'd and under fire.