BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser121413

A refugee claim only as strong as tribe that enforces it.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since always. Your tribe was losing so once again, like you did to every other tribe you've been in this world, you ran like a coward to another tribe. That makes you a tribe hopping spineless refugee who is marked for death. Any other questions?
Yeah ran to another tribe hmmmmm kinda funny that ima a refugee who hasn’t lost any villages oh well if your that scared off me just own up to it you are so desperate to make me seem like a bad guy lol

DeletedUser122029

who cares about this stupid refugee argument, para fled, and we gonna follow. TQL can at least provide a better fight than para so should be fun.

#ForRiot

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The fact you think they arent is laughable. Oh I guess martin thinks its ok to abandon tribes when they are losing and there should be no consequence because he has no integrity like the rest of these refugees. Thats ok buddy, you can have your opinion and we will have ours.
Lol beast and code keep going on about this integrity bit but messaging tribes threshing them if they hit your “food” shows no integrity can you guys stop with all this high and mighty rubbish their are a few of you who are decent but from what I’ve gathered on this war the majority of you are pretty bad. If you are really that good you would spend more time putting your troops where your mouth is.

Oh yeah we beat para let’s face it anyone could off beaten para so if that’s the best you have then I feel sorry for you

blckdrgn1

Yeah ran to another tribe hmmmmm kinda funny that ima a refugee who hasn’t lost any villages oh well if your that scared off me just own up to it you are so desperate to make me seem like a bad guy lol

This picture is all the facts any one needs to see you are a tribe hopping coward who runs every time he is about to get rimmed and you have been allowed to live, until code/beast decide to snuff you out.

d68b0605339a1323e61165e7da348056.png

blckdrgn1

Lol beast and code keep going on about this integrity bit but messaging tribes threshing them if they hit your “food” shows no integrity can you guys stop with all this high and mighty rubbish their are a few of you who are decent but from what I’ve gathered on this war the majority of you are pretty bad. If you are really that good you would spend more time putting your troops where your mouth is.

Oh yeah we beat para let’s face it anyone could off beaten para so if that’s the best you have then I feel sorry for you

If you think you have seen our best you are in for a rude awakening :) Be patient, your time will come.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
This picture is all the facts any one needs to see you are a tribe hopping coward who runs every time he is about to get rimmed and you have been allowed to live, until code/beast decide to snuff you out.

d68b0605339a1323e61165e7da348056.png

Lol that’s such a bad example so
Merge
Merge
Wernt happy with my leadership so I stepped down sorry next time I’ll be a dictator?
Forced to join by Kirk
Moved to the main tribe
Tribe died so I left and told Kirk
Wasn’t happy with leadership so left
Joined back when was duke and saved a few life’s
Merge

Is that the best you have?

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
If you think you have seen our best you are in for a rude awakening :) Be patient, your time will come.

I hope so because to be honest I expected but then you say I’m a noob so if I such a massive noob and I’m not impressed with you guys then I’m kinda actually worried you guys are all talk oh well guess we will see

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Lol that’s such a bad example so
Merge > Fair enough. It happens.
Merge > Fair enough. It happens.
Wernt happy with my leadership so I stepped down sorry next time I’ll be a dictator? > Your fault.
Forced to join by Kirk > Forced? ... Your choice and thus your fault still.
Moved to the main tribe > Fair enough. It happens.
Tribe died so I left and told Kirk > ... It happens, still not a good image though.
Wasn’t happy with leadership so left > Your fault.
Joined back when was duke and saved a few life’s > Basically ego tripped at first and then got called back when others followed you. Still your fault for acting this way though.
Merge > Orchestrated by you, your fault.

Is that the best you have?

Disregarding whether or not they were good decisions, the multiple tribe changes are still mostly things you've brought upon yourself. Explaining why they happened does not change that.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Disregarding whether or not they were good decisions, the multiple tribe changes are still mostly things you've brought upon yourself. Explaining why they happened does not change that.

So what a merge is part of tribal wars and at least I took my tribe with me and am not tribe hopping to live out off all those examples only 1 was to live. Mergers are a part of tribal wars or is that not a disgrace? I never even wanted to lead it’s a pain in the back side I have 4-5 to play this game a day most. So if your telling me I mergered the tribe that makes me a tribe hopper sure Then I am but to me a tribe hopper is someone who abandons his tribe.

Ehhh kirk kinda made it seem like I owed him after he stopped a tribe opping me and I couldn’t be asked to argue lol

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
So what a merge is part of tribal wars and at least I took my tribe with me and am not tribe hopping to live out off all those examples only 1 was to live. Mergers are a part of tribal wars or is that not a disgrace? I never even wanted to lead it’s a pain in the back side I have 4-5 to play this game a day most. So if your telling me I mergered the tribe that makes me a tribe hopper sure Then I am but to me a tribe hopper is someone who abandons his tribe.

Ehhh kirk kinda made it seem like I owed him after he stopped a tribe opping me and I couldn’t be asked to argue lol

You did not take all of your tribe with you though, this wasn't a merge but an end to your tribe of which you were a leader (Not completely by choice true)
You are trying to justify all your actions, but why? Nothing is ever truly black or white. Accept that all of your decisions were varying degrees of grey and if you were a leader...
Accept some blame.

You're a leader, by choice or not but your tribe fell on your watch. And as leader that is on you.
You are blaming Beast and Code for acting all "high and mighty" but they're just playing the game the way it's supposed to be played. They're right in acting as they are right now, it was up to you to stop that and you failed to do so. Hopefully your new tribe can help you turn that around for you, but I sincerely doubt it if your main modus operandi is finding excuses or justifying your actions.

DeletedUser121386

True^

Reminding me of a similar situation, where all the tribe wasnt taken with the leaders.

DeletedUser121386

But hey, let's make a "funny" meme to joke it away #FKDK

DeletedUser57259

d62031b86c72532cf9e01e25ec7a8195.png

PS these are only beasts war stats vs para family, im sure code has more proof that martin is full of it lol
Nice.

O.M.G- aren't part of this family, they got kicked out of the party for being too sexy for the tribe.

DeletedUser121389

When did fakes start making people refugees and at the time of recruitment I had 1 incoming over 3 days so

Sir Cornish specified that refugees have to be under attack. As far as i am concerned a fake is an attack(it is even listed as such ingame). Therefore having incoming fakes and then joining a tribe makes you a refugee, especially if you have also lost villages and been under real attack previously.

EDIT: To make it clear, i am just arguing based of the definition Sir cornish gave me. If he wants to have a new shot at defining refugee in a way that makes the tribe hoppers not fall under it thats perfectly fine, but as of right now going by his own definition they are refugees.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 10017355

BEAST obviously left the rest of the K44 coalition out of the declaration because they want to fight one at a time and walk through them. "TQL took refugees" come off it, you're going to try take K44 no matter what you just want the easy path (granted we all would like the easy path) and hopefully the coalition don't fall for these posts or offers of diplomacy because they hand CODE the world win if they fall apart.

blckdrgn1

BEAST obviously left the rest of the K44 coalition out of the declaration because they want to fight one at a time and walk through them. "TQL took refugees" come off it, you're going to try take K44 no matter what you just want the easy path (granted we all would like the easy path) and hopefully the coalition don't fall for these posts or offers of diplomacy because they hand CODE the world win if they fall apart.

What other tribes in K44 recruited ex-para? We said we would go after para players no matter where they go, we are simply keeping our word. If TQL/OMG wanted to stay on good terms with us they shouldnt have recruited from our enemy. By doing the opposite they showed their intentions now we will respond.