BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser80720

i see that beasts players enjoy talking yet little to no action against TQL or OMG

maybe do actions against these tribes and then start talking because at the moment its just all bark and no bite

blckdrgn1

i see that beasts players enjoy talking yet little to no action against TQL or OMG

maybe do actions against these tribes and then start talking because at the moment its just all bark and no bite

You really think changing tribes is some kind of baptism dont you lol We have hit several of these players before and will continue on our time line :)

DeletedUser80720

You really think changing tribes is some kind of baptism dont you lol We have hit several of these players before and will continue on our time line :)
well then do it on your own time and stop constantly saying your going to until you do

DeletedUser121476

I was away for 2 days... already 6 pages... i am not reading that shit xD

Jeffrey Woods

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Lol that’s such a bad example so
Merge
Merge
Wernt happy with my leadership so I stepped down sorry next time I’ll be a dictator?
Forced to join by Kirk
Moved to the main tribe
Tribe died so I left and told Kirk
Wasn’t happy with leadership so left
Joined back when was duke and saved a few life’s
Merge

Is that the best you have?

Wernt happy with my leadership so I stepped down sorry next time I’ll be a dictator?
Cute, considering I stepped down as you did not want to share any ideas and thoughts, had tons of secrets and didn't want to cooperate as a co-duke and when the whole tribe reached out and went riot about your leadership then you ''stepped down''. :cool:

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Cute, considering I stepped down as you did not want to share any ideas and thoughts, had tons of secrets and didn't want to cooperate as a co-duke and when the whole tribe reached out and went riot about your leadership then you ''stepped down''. :cool:

Lol I had no reason to trust you and also Kirk seemed to make out you were working for him and their was a lot of stuff I didn’t want kirk knowing and on top off that if told you the stuff that was planned you would of told your friends who would of told more people and all of sudden all those plans go down the drain :p I’m not saying I didn’t make mistakes but at the same time I wasn’t sure who to trust to make sure awake didn’t find anything out

Snyper Eyes

Lol I had no reason to trust you and also Kirk seemed to make out you were working for him and their was a lot of stuff I didn’t want kirk knowing and on top off that if told you the stuff that was planned you would of told your friends who would of told more people and all of sudden all those plans go down the drain :p I’m not saying I didn’t make mistakes but at the same time I wasn’t sure who to trust to make sure awake didn’t find anything out
So then why did you stop talking to me about the plans versus awake?
I mean we did talk nearly every day BEFORE you merged with D.C.C to make GOML 2.0, once that happened you went silent and became wayyyy too secretive for me to trust you anymore.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
So then why did you stop talking to me about the plans versus awake?
I mean we did talk nearly every day BEFORE you merged with D.C.C to make GOML 2.0, once that happened you went silent and became wayyyy too secretive for me to trust you anymore.

You went on holiday and didn’t reply on discord :p plus I’ll be honest in the fact I was getting burnt out and busy

I never stopped trusting you was honestly just trying to do to much lol I was out every day working 10 hours a day and gf was getting pissed off with me I’m not saying I didn’t make mistakes or was perfect :p I probarly could of done a lot more but I can only put so much time into this game :p

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
The whole point I am trying to make is you keep saying I was selfish and did it all for myself which was never true lol you guys didn’t appreciate how much I hate leading. If I had the time I would love it but I do like my real life to and that’s more important then a game to me. If I was selfish I would of broken the tribe in half when I stepped down and gone straight into bugz hugs whoever.

A. I passed the duke over to mozza
B. I didn’t ask anyone to leave
C. I didn’t attack you guys it was you who attacked me
D. I kept getting hassled while I was at work and having to sort out diplomacy problems
E. I had 3-5 free hours a day to duke a tribe do you have any idea how hard it is to talk to leaders off about 6 tribes and keep diplomacy getting spammed with mail trying to sort oops and stacks out in that time.
F. Captain midget was the only one helping which I liked yes maybe I could of trusted him more and yes I was wrong not to trust him but I had my suspicions and on top off this you say I abandoned the tribe but as soon as captain midge wasn’t happy he left the tribe if I remember correctly and yet I stayed?
G. I was happy when mozza and loon stepped up
H. I was honestly starting to get stressed and maybe I didn’t cope with it well maybe I took the easy exit but come on it’s a game o have not done a single thing to leave you all hanging for dead Even after I left I still wanted to make sure you stayed alive until I got incomings anyway

Snyper Eyes

You went on holiday and didn’t reply on discord :p plus I’ll be honest in the fact I was getting burnt out and busy

I never stopped trusting you was honestly just trying to do to much lol I was out every day working 10 hours a day and gf was getting pissed off with me I’m not saying I didn’t make mistakes or was perfect :p I probarly could of done a lot more but I can only put so much time into this game :p
Hold up, I always replied on Discord...

That picture is from when I was on vacation

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180714-154412.png
    Screenshot_20180714-154412.png
    148.7 KB · Views: 16

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And the award for most hated account in w100 goes to :

CHATY

Please mail me $5 with a return address and I'll mail each and everyone of you a stress ball. This is for everybody to take their pent up, displaced angst and anger out on.

DeletedUser50733

Ex-Para... we said we will come for you wherever you run to, regardless who recruits you. We’re doing just that. Be it one month or 10 months, we will eat our food.

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
And the award for most hated account in w100 goes to :

CHATY

Please mail me $5 with a return address and I'll mail each and everyone of you a stress ball. This is for everybody to take their pent up, displaced angst and anger out on.

Lol love you to :D

DeletedUser121412

Ehhh it’s not gloating just more bored off this code beast gloating where they act so arrogant when they aren’t that good :p not saying I am but let’s face it no one has been that impressive
I'm always impressive chaty, don't forget it babes =P

DeletedUser121476

i like the fact that you keep opening your mouth and nonsense keeps pouring out.
keep it up, please. you amuse me.
You mad boy? xD this thread is so fun xD people going insane trying to make chatty look bad but when a valid point comes out from him everyone just call other people out for no reason. You think anyone cares about who amuses you or not? This thread is not about you AND IT WILL NEVER BE. So either stay on the point or make anither thread about how much of a big boy you are;):D