BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser121413

Another smart move from Beast. That push all was needed for the balance of K44 to be tip into chaos.

DeletedUser121386

Another smart move from Beast. That push all was needed for the balance of K44 to be tip into chaos.

Jeez, seems like you want to marry Beast.

Anyways Beast is not the cause of what happens in K44, not directly ATLEAST, but wouldnt say they have any part. Just TQL a little too high on themselves, and their capablities, thinking they can fight so many at once.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
open your eyes
illuminati confirmed
IMG_5849.jpg

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I just wanted to put my two cents in and apologize to the tribe I am in OMG , the real reason why Beast and their family tribe Code and who know who else their family is because I know in world 90 they need the top two tribes to beat TEA , that the real reason why Beast started war against you is because of me , every tribe I am in gives every tribe a excuse ,

Besides that I like to say good luck to all you young decent lads and to a chosen few can you try and act your age your just too immature , but not going to mention names you know who you are .

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I just wanted to put my two cents in and apologize to the tribe I am in OMG , the real reason why Beast and their family tribe Code and who know who else their family is because I know in world 90 they need the top two tribes to beat TEA , that the real reason why Beast started war against you is because of me , every tribe I am in gives every tribe a excuse ,

Besides that I like to say good luck to all you young decent lads and to a chosen few can you try and act your age your just too immature , but not going to mention names you know who you are .
I actually only exist to ruin your fun xx

DeletedUser116214

Hold your horses everyone till Balian receives his first incomings and then he will "have to" quit once again (I mean, like every world) and brags that he never got rimmed.

DeletedUser121412

Let me point out balian that the only time your name has come up in beast chat at all is to talk about how much of a joke you were from both enemies and former tribe mates of yours, me included. This war has nothing to do with you infact no joke I didn't even know what tribe you were in because you matter so little I didn't check, there are players on 100 who I despise and want to rim but you are not on that list because while irritating you were always more useless than anything else so since you are not in my tribe and therefore not my problem you do not matter. Go admire yourself in someone else's mirror mmk? Rant over now I'll go back to watching all the drama unfold.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let me point out balian that the only time your name has come up in beast chat at all is to talk about how much of a joke you were from both enemies and former tribe mates of yours, me included. This war has nothing to do with you infact no joke I didn't even know what tribe you were in because you matter so little I didn't check, there are players on 100 who I despise and want to rim but you are not on that list because while irritating you were always more useless than anything else so since you are not in my tribe and therefore not my problem you do not matter. Go admire yourself in someone else's mirror mmk? Rant over now I'll go back to watching all the drama unfold.

I was bored and just thought I'd write something , I was joking about me being the reason Beast waged war against us . I know it mainly has to do with position and that usually a tribe will fight to own a K before going into another .

DeletedUser114002

I like how there are like 5 or more peopleall hating on Chatty and pointing each and every of his mistake with amazing details
In all honestly our current war is just honoring a statement put out that said if you recruited our targets we would target you. People either thought we were bluffing or not serious, we were serious and now we are proving it.

Nobody really cares on our side. This war would happen anyway for k45 this was just your excuse to declare. Goodluck though.

blckdrgn1

I like how there are like 5 or more peopleall hating on Chatty and pointing each and every of his mistake with amazing details

Nobody really cares on our side. This war would happen anyway for k45 this was just your excuse to declare. Goodluck though.

We all love stating facts and calling people out when their "facts" are wrong.