BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser117865

This has been a joy to watch and be a part of

Slow day today so instead of lurking figured I'd throw some comments in.

Rip Chaty - love when someone like that gets rekt in game
Rip Balian - thank goodness #w80
Of course TQL or whatever they are now recruits refugees - they did it with Riot lol, about time they get theirs for it

;)

~Sara

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
See below?

I never said any off you are Nerds heck im probarly more geeky then the rest off you but this is a time addictive game.

Its more int incing code to hit me as i stuggle to quit without being nobled out :D

But believe what you wanna believe :p

If i wanted to stay i would of taken one of the many co offers :D

Sorry probably not in any order :D

upload_2018-7-19_20-4-51.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-15-38.png
upload_2018-7-19_20-5-29.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-5-42.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-7-45.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-7-23.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-10-18.pngupload_2018-7-19_20-10-6.png

chaty

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
last image not skype no? lol

To be honest crocky whenever I have seen you post I have seen nothing but you trying to troll sure I get it some people like trolling nothing wrong with that but you don’t have to do it all the time

DeletedUser80720

Difference between getting rimmed and gifting :) and I welcome all challengers to try rim me <3 Crim will protect me.
ull need more than code and beasts to protect you given your skill level

DeletedUser80720

And you've seen my skills where exactly? :S
Tw career really gone downhill when a guy who got nobled by a barb mocks you :(
the fact you need people to protect you says alot about your ability ;)

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
@chaty , mate , I don't know you too much , but thought I let you know your wasting your time with these players in the externals , whether they are wrong or right they always think they are right and no matter what you say whether it's right or wrong it will always be wrong to them . They are young adults with minds of a bunch of teenagers high on wacky weed or something . Just beat them in game , if you can't beat them ingame on your account find another account to beat them on .

Beast won't win this world , I'll make sure of that , the only way they can win is if they hug another tribe like they did in 90 .

DeletedUser122248

This has been a joy to watch and be a part of

Slow day today so instead of lurking figured I'd throw some comments in.

Rip Chaty - love when someone like that gets rekt in game
Rip Balian - thank goodness #w80
Of course TQL or whatever they are now recruits refugees - they did it with Riot lol, about time they get theirs for it

;)

~Sara

Here, here! Let's all just roll over now for Code and Beast. My villas are empty and expecting guests

DeletedUser122248

@chaty , mate , I don't know you too much , but thought I let you know your wasting your time with these players in the externals , whether they are wrong or right they always think they are right and no matter what you say whether it's right or wrong it will always be wrong to them . They are young adults with minds of a bunch of teenagers high on wacky weed or something . Just beat them in game , if you can't beat them ingame on your account find another account to beat them on .

Beast won't win this world , I'll make sure of that , the only way they can win is if they hug another tribe like they did in 90 .

Chaty doesn't snipe, chaty doesn't back time, chaty doesn't pre-noble a village before a train hits then recap after. Chaty just leaves a few thousand troops in each village and hopes the nukes aren't too big.

It's such a shame, he's a great player early game when it comes to growing an account quick. Absolutely 0 skill beyond that. He makes sure to blame it all on his co-players though. Class act