Difference: 15

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 129,600
Side 2: 14,971
Difference: 114,629

chart

Maybe original is best... :/
We are dealing with one enemy at a time. BRO already disbanded and BM in 10 days of non stop nuking us along with BRO got what? 15 villages? Don't worry, their time has come now.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score
This is slightly awkward...

Side 1:
Tribes: BM
Side 2:
Tribes: BM 2.0

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 17
Side 2: 2
Difference: 15

chart

Side 1: 129,600
Side 2: 14,971
Difference: 114,629

chart

Maybe original is best... :/

If you check villages which were nobbled recently they were right in middle of BM clusters so that's no way possible End could have hold them for longer.

DeletedUser122055

If you check villages which were nobbled recently they were right in middle of BM clusters so that's no way possible End could have hold them for longer.
You're fluent in excuses I see.

2 issues here.

1. Our baby clone tribe "couldn't have possibly held them for longer" implies those villages were attacked before. Now, I might be wrong here, but those villages did not receive a single nuke from Bratty Mafia before this OP. So, all villages fell within first few h of attack, meanwhile the tribe had solid 7 days to prepare.

2. You speak of villages behind enemy lines almost like they're a liability? Truth to the matter is, it's completely the opposite. They are super cost effective. Easy to stack, hard to penetrate, at least 100 enemy villages are within 5h range. With scouts even more. The amount of problems those few villages could have caused faaaaaar more outweigh the cost of troops invested to stack them. Too bad the player did not seem active at the time.

+I'm sure we could find a few baby clone tribe caps thst are very much similar to those above mentioned. No complaints from our side.

TheBarbarian

Both sides bleed during war - one side is just bleeding heavier.

3 tribes down, 2 to go. Let's see if BM fight better than they talk.

Karl.

blckdrgn1

2. You speak of villages behind enemy lines almost like they're a liability? Truth to the matter is, it's completely the opposite. They are super cost effective. Easy to stack, hard to penetrate, at least 100 enemy villages are within 5h range. With scouts even more. The amount of problems those few villages could have caused faaaaaar more outweigh the cost of troops invested to stack them. Too bad the player did not seem active at the time.

Where you say "at least 100 enemy villages are within 5h" is what debunks your whole argument for deathstars. Costs a shit load of defense which means you have to leave other front line villages open (not cost effective at all if it makes you lose villages), any village you take near it does the same. At most you can be obnoxious with catapults and maybe sneak in a cap here and there.

I'd much rather let go of the isolated villages and use the defense on the main front line personally.

DeletedUser122055

Where you say "at least 100 enemy villages are within 5h" is what debunks your whole argument for deathstars. Costs a shit load of defense which means you have to leave other front line villages open (not cost effective at all if it makes you lose villages), any village you take near it does the same. At most you can be obnoxious with catapults and maybe sneak in a cap here and there.

I'd much rather let go of the isolated villages and use the defense on the main front line personally.

I might be slighty biased here... :D

Anyway, my point still stands, it was the first attack. I know for a fact other enemy players snipe >90% incoming trains with little to no troops. And I have nothing but respect for their gameplay.

However, for whatever reason it may be, Assassin fell without any resistance. And I'm quite sure if she was active or if it was some other active player, things would have been much more difficult. So, in my book, this was a brutal loss, much more could have been done to wear attackers down and hurt them.

Pink.Panther.

Reaction score

Maximus Is talking shit about stacking those villages because he is sitting on BM's stacks because they didn't had any other Front to Stack while End had loads of other FL villages which needed stacking. Please Get on fact that if you want to stack 7 death star villages it will required more then 35 Dv's (If we are looking to Hold them For Longer) Which is waste of defense in my opinion.

Mithrae

Maximus Is talking shit about stacking those villages because he is sitting on BM's stacks because they didn't had any other Front to Stack while End had loads of other FL villages which needed stacking. Please Get on fact that if you want to stack 7 death star villages it will required more then 35 Dv's (If we are looking to Hold them For Longer) Which is waste of defense in my opinion.

Code:
Date       Player   Tribe Rank Points  Villages  OD     ODA       ODD
2018-07-26 -Assassin End! 228. +125,371 +14 +1,846,481 =872,603 +763,256
2018-07-25 -Assassin End! 231. -123,637 -13 +1,843,300 +872,603 +762,356
2018-07-24 -Assassin End! 106. +212,336 =23 +1,333,176 +868,816 +256,023

Let's give credit where credit's due: They gained 9-10 villages (seven of which were clustered within their tribe) at the cost of scarcely 7 nukes/500k ODD. Yes, even in the best of cases a cluster like that might eventually be lost after causing some grief, but that obviously was not the best of cases by any stretch of the imagination.

The silver lining here is that End! is back, thank G-- I found BM 2.0 funny for all of about five minutes :p

TheBarbarian

So, umm please explain this one...

9fd891f8a859a120b1df227f13aa4ed9.png

Poor bloke - but please stayed tuned for our next episode of, 'DreamSwept Today'.

DeletedUser122029

Lol wasn't salts just here mugging off End! lol trash player

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Side 1:
Tribes: BM, ID?!?!, AKA
Side 2:
Tribes: End!, HUGS, HUSH

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 41
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 185,021
Side 2: 318,085
Difference: 133,064

chart

Side 1: 11,894
Side 2: 189,623
Difference: 177,729

chart

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Looks like BM finally realized their reputation is at stake - they're starting to catch up with BM 2.0 in nobling their allies:

Side 1:
Tribes: BRO, BRO1
Side 2: Tribes: BM 2.0
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Side 2: 18
Difference: 10
chart

Side 1: Tribes: BRO, BRO1
Side 2: Tribes: BM
Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1:
Side 2: 9
Difference: 9
chart

those are stats of BM internalling BRO ?

DeletedUser120355

Both sides bleed during war - one side is just bleeding heavier.

3 tribes down, 2 to go. Let's see if BM fight better than they talk.

Karl.

I think you and I should personally know that those that talk the most trash on the forum are usually the first ones to get rimmed, or the first to quit/jump sides when a war gets hard.

We will just let our OD/Conqs talk amirite?

Aron

venomrulz

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 35
Side 2: 41
Difference: 6

chart

Side 1: 1
Side 2: 22
Difference: 21

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 185,021
Side 2: 318,085
Difference: 133,064

chart

Side 1: 11,894
Side 2: 189,623
Difference: 177,729

chart
Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 55
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 465,941
Side 2: 489,750
Difference: 23,809

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:
Tribes: End!, HUGS, HUSH, TQL

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 68
Difference: 126

chart

Side 1: 1,497,863
Side 2: 583,100
Difference: 914,763

chart

Using 24 hours or 48 hours is just propaganda and you are welcome to do it. Good day.

--G--

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 55
Difference: 4

chart

Side 1: 465,941
Side 2: 489,750
Difference: 23,809

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Side 1: 194
Side 2: 68
Difference: 126

chart

Side 1: 1,497,863
Side 2: 583,100
Difference: 914,763

chart

Using 24 hours or 48 hours is just propaganda and you are welcome to do it. Good day.
You talk about propaganda and don't even add BRO, BRO1, BRQ and those players we rimmed but got kicked ^^

venomrulz

You talk about propaganda and don't even add BRO, BRO1, BRQ and those players we rimmed but got kicked ^^

Side 1:
Tribes: BM, ID?!?!, AKA, BRO, BRO1
Side 2:

Side 1: 316
Side 2: 300
Difference: 16

chart

Side 1: 2,488,430
Side 2: 2,436,025
Difference: 52,405

chart

The previous one was done with the tribes smayke used. By the way Guala Guala hasn't still rimmed me? You got some info on that?

--G--

Because the stats you are using exclude tql's war which was separately declared.

JBuGnXe.png

This is just tql's stat. But I dont expect you to add that because it won't suit your argument. And about your threat. Guala Guala threatened me like this on externals. And I didn't even need to launch on him personally. Where he is now should tell you to put your troops where your mouth is. :)
You were much successful today weren't you guys? Launching 100+ nukes and capping only one isn't a big success i guess

sniperhawk7

Adding TQL to this war is stupid lol.

Last edited by a moderator: