ODZ declare on Code

DeletedUser122029

Hello all,

We here at odz have decided to declare war on Code.

reasons why? pick one

They broke NAP agreement
They insulted our members
They nuked and catted our members.

15f3ac78cec57d40d152c90d69396934.png

5bbcffb5cc9d596dad10c091a51e2401.png

This is not the first time Code have planned to backstab people whom they made agreements with. Even their precious ally Beast they've talked about backstabbing

b4d252f55659e116c489dcd0b945db49.png

Don't worry guys, we are at ODZ will right this wrong and rim them. Feel free to join in Beast, easy pickings.

DeletedUser122173

You did these things and as a result you were kicked. Salty about being kicked? Best of luck in real life Crocky. You tried. We were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, turns out Hot Eagle was spot on about you all along.

DeletedUser122029

Salty about being kicked? Best of luck in real life Crocky. You tried. We were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, turns out Hot Eagle was spot on about you all along.

lol turn it on me even though that is you talking about backstabbing your ally ok sword rofl

DeletedUser122173

I just feel sorry for Josh the main player of the account, the sweetest guy who has put in so much for the team. Crocky had the nerve to blame the break of the NAP on him in our tribe skype chat. Not really much more to say on this issue as it has already been dealt with. Beast also know we will stick with them through thick and thin and that is just a bit of a joke since the context of that about one of our guys having cats sent towards him and Beast also like that style of gameplay but on a much larger scale. I guess you can keep talking if you so wish. We have little to hide. Nothing to see here.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122029

I just feel sorry for Josh the main player of the account, the sweetest guy who has put in so much for the team. Crocky had the nerve to blame the break of the NAP on him in our tribe skype chat. Not really much more to say on this issue as it has already been dealt with. Beast also know we will stick with them through thick and thin and that is just a bit of a joke since the context of that about one of our guys having cats sent towards him and Beast also like that style of gameplay but on a much larger scale. I guess you can keep talking if you so wish. We have little to hide.

Lol at that.

Lol even more at that part.

You've been caught out now and I hope beast notice this thread. You even kicked poor bond, a guy who did nothing wrong but guess that's your style. Please stop napping everyone who offers.

DeletedUser122055

You did these things and as a result you were kicked. Salty about being kicked? Best of luck in real life Crocky. You tried. We were willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, turns out Hot Eagle was spot on about you all along.

Hot Eagle is a racist, bigot, arrogant, loud, ignorant. Anyone who opposes this is just as bad. There you have it w100, your daily dose of HE smearing.

P.S. Holly backstabber. <3

DeletedUser103748

I've been wondering which would backstab the other sooner, BEAST or Code. Despite the skype pic posted here by Crocky, my bet is on BEAST. They have the perfect opportunity right now, and haven't been nobling much (saving up nobles?). Hmm... seems like they knew this was coming... o_O

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just to declare to everyone. This post is complete bullshit. No one from odz have declared anything against code. And since the post is made from an imposter I kindly ask the forum admins to lock and delete this thread.

Please don't be childish on this level again.
Many thanks

DeletedUser122173

Just to declare to everyone. This post is complete bullshit. No one from odz have declared anything against code. And since the post is made from an imposter I kindly ask the forum admins to lock and delete this thread.

Many thanks

^ As above, this player is not part of Code either. He is just some tribeless player.

DeletedUser122029

Many thanks

I still have right to make a thread :) so ask the admins all you want :)

^ As above, this player is not part of Code either. He is just some tribeless player.

Don't be so salty </3

I just feel sorry for Josh the main player of the account, the sweetest guy who has put in so much for the team. Crocky had the nerve to blame the break of the NAP on him in our tribe skype chat.

and just on this, nice try.

4340203236eaff093f3a31740711f9cb.png

yes hes talking about you odz :O

Last edited:

DeletedUser122252

Just to make it clear, crocky was a co player on one of the accounts in code. And After misbehaving he got kicked out of the account, the most of the things he posted being works done by home trying to cause a conflict.

ODZ as a tribe doesn’t stand for anything mentioned above, and like Abel said couldn’t we please drop all this childish acting.

disappointment in so many lvls.

ODZ will now leave this discussion, we have no business in here.

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
you are not gonna achieve anything with these lame posts crocky, only making yourself look even worse.

DeletedUser121389

I've been wondering which would backstab the other sooner, BEAST or Code. Despite the skype pic posted here by Crocky, my bet is on BEAST. They have the perfect opportunity right now, and haven't been nobling much (saving up nobles?). Hmm... seems like they knew this was coming... o_O

From ODA/ODS and caps i would say beast opped OMG today, so those nobles are probably all on that FL atm :p

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
Damn Crocky, you like proving me right huh?
Good riddance. I'm glad you didn't have the patience and mental fortitude to try and actually pull off something that looks more realistic.
Rather than that you come on here claiming to be part of ODZ, and they obviously know you're not... Removing any sense of validity. Sad.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Code won’t backstab beast because they know they will get trashed >< they can’t even beat 1 player without using hacks

DeletedUser122029

Damn Crocky, you like proving me right huh?
Good riddance. I'm glad you didn't have the patience and mental fortitude to try and actually pull off something that looks more realistic.
Rather than that you come on here claiming to be part of ODZ, and they obviously know you're not... Removing any sense of validity. Sad.

holly I doubt anyone cares what you think of others :D seems my quote of sword has upset all the code nubs :)

DeletedUser118986

holly I doubt anyone cares what you think of others :D seems my quote of sword has upset all the code nubs :)

People in Code aren't upset about a Skype post that was complete banter and taken out of context. What is upsetting is Josh spent the entire world building up the account and has done extremely well. Only for you to come in and sabotage it because you got greedy and selfish. That's now twice this world that you have been proven to be a lying, greedy, sob.