BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

DeletedUser50733

You have at least one on the front Balian, that means your tribe is at least 17 DV lighter :D

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Wait O.m.G is not rimmed yet:eek:..... Where the Real Beast's at:confused:..... oh wait they be dead.... just like my grammar :p:p:p

Keep trying boys...maybe one day :cool:

DeletedUser50733

An awful lot of dead defense today... an awful awful lot. Cheap kills too. Easy ODA, thanks OMG :p

DeletedUser114002

An awful lot of dead defense today... an awful awful lot. Cheap kills too. Easy ODA, thanks OMG :p

I wouldn't talk about awful stuff if I were you. After your today's op with 55~ you got 6 villages with 3 of them being recapped and the rest will soon to be aswell.

blckdrgn1

I wouldn't talk about awful stuff if I were you. After your today's op with 55~ you got 6 villages with 3 of them being recapped and the rest will soon to be aswell.

You guys sniped well today :) If you think that will stop our attacks you have another thing coming.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
this is just so stupid... we lost troops right? what can i lose like 1k sp and 1ksw on each villa that i snipe (+im not the only one sniping there's all of us that contribute on this)? Those will be recruited again when u come after a few days and u will fail again.

Cute beast...

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
this is just so stupid... we lost troops right? what can i lose like 1k sp and 1ksw on each villa that i snipe (+im not the only one sniping there's all of us that contribute on this)? Those will be recruited again when u come after a few days and u will fail again.

Cute beast...

Well, you also lose the wall o0
And Beast gain info about the village in question.

Eventhough they didn't cap the village, it's probably still a win for Beast in terms of res and info. If you have to resort to sniping to much, losses will follow soon.

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
okay still they gotta wait like 20/30hours + for their trains to come back and the same range to arrive. They are welcome :)

afff0fd4b3116efed7052b4a1e007fb0.png

As i said, The Cute Little Beast!

blckdrgn1

Well, you also lose the wall o0
And Beast gain info about the village in question.

Eventhough they didn't cap the village, it's probably still a win for Beast in terms of res and info. If you have to resort to sniping to much, losses will follow soon.
Shhh... let them believe sniping is the way to victory.

buinx

Cute beast...
the question is how are you gona snipe villages that have low loyality

Bjorn Ironside

Reaction score
the question is how are you gona snipe villages that have low loyality
last time i checked the settings, loyalty increase 2pHour, so our loyalty will be 100 till the trains got back, if u wanna attack with short range nobles, (with spears and swords)... welcome..