BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not really impressive when Beast just took a 1 week nobling break lol

Beast rank 4 and Code rank 5 .... what happened guys :D .... out of easy caps hahaha good luck You will need it. O.m.G has always been the death of top tribes who OPed us.... you have GeeGee in your team...he knows our history. All of this is nothing new....Just all of you lacking the needed information of who you are fighting.

RIP Beast....Called it a long time ago.... Soon it will be time to put my teeth in your tribes and once I have a taste I don't stop until nothing is left :cool:

These talks about beast being ahead in points or using def better are pathetic... Really please stop... You make yourself look silly. Come and rim us, or stop spamming... and that is coming from the Spam King himself.

#Meti4Prez #MetizHere

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Its not really impressive when Beast just took a 1 week nobling break lol

Declaring a war 18days ago and taking 1 week break....in middle of a war....omg.... what is wrong with people these days.... Honestly, I feel like quitting with the made up logic they do... Actually, keep at it... because it's more effective than their OPs...

Please, people... Use your brain for once before posting...

Is it really that hard to believe that Beast can't noble anything effectively and they are actually losing the long-term game, aka, this world because of O.m.G efforts....well you can lie to yourself as much as you like... but you will see the end result soon enough.

blckdrgn1

Declaring a war 18days ago and taking 1 week break....in middle of a war....omg.... what is wrong with people these days.... Honestly, I feel like quitting with the made up logic they do... Actually, keep at it... because it's more effective than their OPs...

Please, people... Use your brain for once before posting...

Is it really that hard to believe that Beast can't noble anything effectively and they are actually losing the long-term game, aka, this world because of O.m.G efforts....well you can lie to yourself as much as you like... but you will see the end result soon enough.

Let's talk in 2 weeks and see who is all talk, and who walks the walk :)

DeletedUser80720

wow theres some tention here, im looking forward to seeing what happens over the next few weeks :D

DeletedUser50733

This is amusing.

You talk of OMG being the death of top tribes who op them. The death of Para F. only came about because 1) Beast/Code came knocking and destroyed them for you and 2) they were crap. Even after we started dismantling them OMG struggled to cap. You walled one Op from them on a tiny FL, which my senile grandmother could have managed with ten minutes tuition. So to conclude, the one top tribe who died after Opping you, died because we killed them for you.

Effectiveness of Beast Ops...lets talk about how you are defending. Rinsing your defense troops on low or no wall, with less than maxed def techs, by way of relying on snipes only. As a result, your guys are now having to resort to sniping with offense. That's a last resort, barely 3 weeks into the war. Doesn't look good for you. Def builds ever so slowly here.

I nobled you with a 17 hour train this morning. It was (ineffectively) sniped with offense. You had 17 hours, and could only find offense to snipe with. Not much mobile def left near the front? Very dangerous, and foolish, game to play for you guys.

Like we said, this is just the beginning. Anyone who doubts Beast is a fool, and just playing right into our hands.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You guys are trying a little too hard to make us look weak and make yourself look strong hahaha.... I smell desperation... and I am sure other tribes do too ;)

Stop talking and just come and rim us....we are still waiting...

blckdrgn1

You guys are trying a little too hard to make us look weak and make yourself look strong hahaha.... I smell desperation... and I am sure other tribes do too ;)

Stop talking and just come and rim us....we are still waiting...

Sounds like chatty :) be patient

what's gonna be beasts excuse when next op fails?

Did you join OMG or something? lol we all know what happens to the tribes you support.

Last edited:

Mr. Cringer Pants

Just looking at some numbers here:

Side 1:

Tribes: O.m.G, O.m.G.
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: 13/07/2018 10:00:00 to 31/07/2018 19:57:20

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 29
Side 2: 57
Difference: 28

Well it's clear from the stats Beast is up but I think we can all give some credit to O.m.G. for 10 days worth of a good growth rate, a good defensive game and temporarily out nobling Beast. Will be interesting to see what happens once nukes rebuild and Beast op's again.

Some things to note with OMG points growth since July 21st: 312,120 came from recruitment from TQL and CPL. 69,242 came from Barb caps(not including the growth in those villages over 10 days) with 53 total barbs eaten.

OMG main tribe growth is steady:

image.php

OMG's 2nd tribe's growth chart is a bit wacky:
image.php

Some things to note with Beast points growth since July 21st: 0 came from recruitment. 114,080 came from barbs (not including the growth in those villages over 10 days) with 66 total barbs eaten.

Beast growth is steady:

image.php

I guess my main question is how does O.M.G. fam intend on having BEAST fall? Strictly with respect to BEAST fronts are O.M.G. and Code. Unless something drastic changed(and nobody has heard about it) Code and BEAST are still friendly.

Perhaps Cornish might go rogue and rim all of BEAST.

Last edited: