BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

blckdrgn1

f4249b9fb3fbdaaa729fe48154deaad3.png

https://gyazo.com/f4249b9fb3fbdaaa729fe48154deaad3

Whats the deal metiiii you tribeless bro!

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
That is what happens when someone with duke privileges is burned out and ranges at everyone.... Honestly, I didn't expect this from them....

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
That is what happens when someone with duke privileges is burned out and ranges at everyone.... Honestly, I didn't expect this from them....
.... what happened guys :D .... out of easy caps hahaha good luck You will need it. O.m.G has always been the death of top tribes who OPed us....
RIP Beast....Called it a long time ago.... Soon it will be time to put my teeth in your tribes and once I have a taste I don't stop until nothing is left :cool:

xD

Hope you have found someone new to defend that account for ya while you run away and hide in RL. Dark times brother, dark times indeed

blckdrgn1

How to tell you've had a succesful OP, noble 30 barbs in the two days after your OP lands. #BEAST

I think the enemy tribe kicking their best players is a pretty good way to tell you had a successful op but to each their own :)

DeletedUser122027

Many things written on this forum...things that far from reality!

OMG is greek premade group of players that start playing on greek servers founded by motsopitso/gatopardos ...we joing net server w88 and w100 our duke leader voyage and some other players as council members ... our gamestyle is not to talk on forums not to boost our account names is to play ingame .. for us Tribe is first of all(players play for the tribe not tribe for them)....as for Beast OPs i saw some of our members(members that talk more than play the game ) say many things about how BEAST fail 1st OP againt us and etc when same players dont do nothing ingame ...this is not OMG style we respect all tribes (allies and enemies) we just play game ....if u understand what i say u understand why 2 of our players dismissed from our tribe...

Have fun & good fights

DeletedUser121412

I would like to say it looks like balians friends snuck past his high walls for those internals, next we will hear he had another kid and is working 168 hours a week and just doesn't have time to play w100 so it isn't his fault.

DeletedUser50733

No no no Snu, you have it all wrong. We cannot give him more credit than he deserves. The Mighty Balian does indeed sleep, but only a true power kip of 5 minutes a day. Therefore he works 167 hrs and 25 mins a week.

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I still stand by all the things I said. I still believe in O.m.G. Even without me they will still continue to do great.

But, I can't help it if I take breaks to enjoy my life...I have done it many worlds and found a balance and I always came back when I was really needed. Still, you have to remember TW is just a game after all. Worlds come and go...what sticks with you is who you are in RL.

Honestly, I never expected things to end like this... this is actually the only way to really kill me off... I lost more than villages....more than an account...more than a world... This is the first time in TW history where something actually hurt me a little....where I feel real loss.

You know its the people closest to you who can do the most damage... #RIPMeti4Prez

Grab the popcorn boys, hug your waifu pillows, and enjoy the drama xD #MetiSpamKingIzBack

blckdrgn1

I still stand by all the things I said. I still believe in O.m.G. Even without me they will still continue to do great.

But, I can't help it if I take breaks to enjoy my life...I have done it many worlds and found a balance and I always came back when I was really needed. Still, you have to remember TW is just a game after all. Worlds come and go...what sticks with you is who you are in RL.

Honestly, I never expected things to end like this... this is actually the only way to really kill me off... I lost more than villages....more than an account...more than a world... This is the first time in TW history where something actually hurt me a little....where I feel real loss.

You know its the people closest to you who can do the most damage... #RIPMeti4Prez

Grab the popcorn boys, hug your waifu pillows, and enjoy the drama xD #MetiSpamKingIzBack

The last 3 worlds i played i took 1 month breaks during the world. Sometimes its good to recharge your batteries.

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
When I lead tribes I used to have all types of mid game players lined up to replace start up players and end game players to replace some mid gamers. 100% commitment on this game is hard even with cos

DeletedUser114002

Well maybe things are over... Its kinda pathetic though you guys needed a spy to win us. Good luck in this world clowns.