BEAST DECLARE ON NORTH-FAMILY TRIBE

Mr. Cringer Pants

Tbh my post was less about defending us and more a statement of fact. Omg killed itself, they picked a bad way to defend and paid for it. We really had no reason to even attempt to spy on them, we sent 2 waves and their FL crumbled. Why in the world would we waste time spying in that situation even if we could or wanted to?

I'm not saying Beast had a spy. Just making generalized statements.

I quit because I'm playing on a different server and I don't like the settings here , but good luck to all .

You quit cause you lost. Like you always do, plain and simple.

DeletedUser118986

I didn't know I got nobled , I passed my sit to the tribe to take my villas on Tuesday 7\31\2018

So you knew an op was coming and you basically "set delete" by handing your sit over. Pretty ballsy of you to keep coming back to the externals and talk highly of yourself.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So you knew an op was coming and you basically "set delete" by handing your sit over. Pretty ballsy of you to keep coming back to the externals and talk highly of yourself.

I came back to the externals to express my thoughts about the world and because I saw that I was being spoken of , therefore I came in to say that my account was being internalled and I was mocked for it , so since I was being disrespected first , I thought it be fair to disrespect back , so there you go chump change.

DeletedUser121476

Wow beast people really need an ego boost...

Yeah just IGNORE every post from O.m.G players saying they screwed up and only comment against the ones saying there was a spy.

You guys really need someone to tell you how great you are dont you? Now i had all the respect for you... but this is pathetic...

Last edited by a moderator:

buinx

Yeah just IGNORE every post from O.m.G players saying they screwed up and only comment against the ones saying there was a spy.

You guys really need someone to tell you how great you are dont you? Now i had all the respect for you... but this is pathetic...
as far as im concerned i couldnt care less about what you think of me or my tribe, but if you accuse us of having a spy when enea and some others did some good sniping on wave one, and only one member from ur tribe got any reasonable bump in ods, yet you still didnt stack him on 30hr resends and then you say that spy was your downfall then idk what kind of logic are you using.

DeletedUser118986

Yeah just IGNORE every post from O.m.G players saying they fcked up and only comment against the ones saying there was a spy.

Your post is um...contradicting? No...unethical? No...I really don't know how to describe your post other than ask if you have read any of this forum or just post complete nonsense? Let me break down why O.m.G has received quite a bit of criticism since Beast ran their initial op along with follow up nobles. Disclaimer: No I am not a part of the Beast "fanboy" club. I just post when I see utter nonsense and try to help break down where you missed the point.

Fred made Beast's official war declaration against O.m.G on July 13, 2018. The same day O.m.G threw out a little bit of cocky banter (perfectly fine).

61dbf9dc0d5165788eb3af0abe1e66e9.png

d6dd2f55d436599724dd194a8d61871e.png

Then after a few days Beast launched their initial attacks. The first wave did not yield as many caps. But anyone who has played this game for a long time understands that when you play a tribe that is at least decent, the first wave is mainly for clearing defense, finding stacks, and capping whatever you are able to. But this was where things went South for O.m.G. Little did they know there is an aspect of war where tribes follow up with more nukes/nobles and relaunch on villages that were low loyalty. But before that happened they made a few posts...

285c8b306a3f2daa517e5f31cdfe7a52.png

5058dcf4f71b3a7a60e3bf3d634ec611.png

498b2abe95a284bc543128db525ee322.png

To save everyone an extremely long post, Beast followed up capping the low loyalty villages, cleared many more stacks, caused some internal issues within O.m.G, and now O.m.G is on their heels. But instead of buckling down and fighting back, they come to the externals to claim Beast used spies.

7754d6328b64abb2f7fa1e0ae20147e4.png

944865ef402a0727d1d8c689917780ad.png

Now, I don't know whether they did or didn't use spies because they won't admit if they did (no one would). But in all honesty, from an outside perspective this was just a typical unorganized tribe that believes a few snipes, recaps, and stacks will keep villages. You claim that people only read the claims about spying. The only two types of posts O.m.G has made this war is banter and irrational claims. The reason people ignored the first wave banter was because Beast are smart enough to know that the follow up attacks would clean up the first wave.

Also, there is a difference if you claimed Beast spied and had factual evidence that there were spies. But simply making a false accusation without any legit evidence just makes you guys sound arrogant. Beast aren't in "denial" over a spy, O.m.G is in denial that they couldn't live up to the hype they placed on themselves. The hype of...

f48460d162160cae445deee8f1a24891.png

But we all know who really did the work in the para, bugz wars ;)

DeletedUser121476

Again you miss the point of my post. Both of you. Did you see me accusing beast of spying? Well yeah i said my opinion with no evidence and this is why i do not try to stand up for it.

The point of my post was to say that beast members do not comment on how ZAKADOOM or any other O.m.G members said the loss was our fault. Instead they comment only against the people that said there was a spy.

I never said we did right on being cocky at the start of the war. It was obviusly a mistake but it does not matter what i said right now because you will skip the part where i say we made a mistake.

Come on i am waiting for you to tell me I have no idea of the game and that my post makes no sense

DeletedUser121476

O.m.G is in denial that they couldn't live up to the hype they placed on themselves. The hype of...

f48460d162160cae445deee8f1a24891.png

As i said. You all skiped the part where O.m.G players say they were wrong and messed up

Apathetic h0llygh0st

Consumer of Beverages
Reaction score
The point of my post was to say that beast members do not comment on how ZAKADOOM or any other O.m.G members said the loss was our fault. Instead they comment only against the people that said there was a spy.

Why would they comment on what is extremely obvious to everyone and has even been admitted by the people themselves?
But if you accuse them of spying, then whether or not they did so, they will respond to that...

I just feel like you're nitpicking since you're a sore loser =/
You lasted longer than Gents, Bugz or Para. So be happy with that.

DeletedUser118986

As i said. You all skiped the part where O.m.G players say they were wrong and messed up

I didn't miss the part where O.m.G players said they were wrong and messed up. They already stated the obvious and there is no point in rubbing it in their faces more. My focus was about what your first sentence stated and what the end of your second sentence stated.

You stated Beast needed an ego boost. No, they were simply responding to the arrogant remarks made by a couple of O.m.G players about the need to use a spy to win with zero facts to support that claim. To me, that shows those specific players are just an excuse. If they were truly humble in defeat they wouldn't have made such remarks like "Good luck in this world clowns." If the claims about a spy were never made Beast wouldn't have stated anything further.

P.S: I am not going to stoop low and say you have no idea how to play this game. That's a pretty irrational remark to make when all I did was point out why O.m.G got hate and more focus placed on a spy claim versus only focusing on when a couple of players admitted when they were wrong. Your reaction of defense against my post is an example of exactly what Beast did when they heard about the false spy claims.

There is a difference from banter/cockiness and arrogant remarks.

DeletedUser121412

Yeah just IGNORE every post from O.m.G players saying they fcked up and only comment against the ones saying there was a spy.

I won't say you don't know how to play tw, I honestly don't care about you're opinion of beasts either if I'm being honest but why in the world would we respond to people saying "oops we messed up?" Are we supposed to be arrogant and rub it in your faces? No thanks, I am sure you can relive your mistakes without our help, if we had done that you would have called us arrogant for it and yet because we didn't do it you're still calling us arrogant. You honestly remind me of a whiny 13 year old personally. You made baseless claims, we responded. That is it, nothing else. I personally know I am far from the best tw player, I do my best and that seems to be good enough for my cos so yay there. I did not come on externals like Balian speaking of high walls or boasting or anything, I simply stated we had no need or desire for a spy in your tribe. End of story, please get over yourself.

DeletedUser80720

as far as im concerned i couldnt care less about what you think of me or my tribe, but if you accuse us of having a spy when enea and some others did some good sniping on wave one, and only one member from ur tribe got any reasonable bump in ods, yet you still didnt stack him on 30hr resends and then you say that spy was your downfall then idk what kind of logic are you using.

excuse me but players in beast are well known for using spies and the dirtiest tactics around some players in beast did asakly the same on w94 ^^

DeletedUser80720

i suppose truth hurts i take it your apart of beast aswell yeah spies are part of the game

but normally people only use them when there either scared they cant win or do it for an easy win, these days top players even use them against much smaller tribes, have a fair fight is what it use to be like but we are 2018 loads of cowards around ;)

DeletedUser114002

@buinx
@Semtex
@blckdrgn1
@Reek
@NathanPotter

I am replying to this thread because I had left my statement about spies incomplete. Of course each and every member of beast denied it. Its a natural reaction no worries.

Lets now talk about "our" or let me better say your player .facepalm. This guy had barely any contribution in our OP and on top of that he gave his rim villages to beast so they can take an edge on K35. And please we are not 5 years old here. Do not even try to say that you nobled him. He had +0 OD spike when he lost 6 villages. You didnt kill a spear. So here is the spy you were all looking for

This is my lost post here I have nothing else to say. Go ahead deny it as many times as you want. Its pretty sad though a tribe of your size could not win us.

.facepalm Aug 09, 11:07
Lmao. Omg is a dead tribe. Im a beast player now ;) good luck. See you soon

Have a nice disband clowns.