Veterans?

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser26129

Hi All!

Any world 10 or world 24 veterans here?

Im back :) (though i guess that statement only means something if you know me?)

Anyway, can someone get me up to date on this world and who is what?

Kind regards,
KG

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i recognise the name, i played in W24 (under a different name). Didn't make it to end game however i was in Kinky.

And mainly got 5 tribes in this world.
Four are fighting with Avatar and Hype/Hype 2.
Four are fighting with Four and SPECTR
MAD are fighting DAM
So obviously some diplomacy between Avatar and Hype family. Not sure about MAD's diplomacy.

Everyone has a K each, and most are just trying to lock it down still. Fair bit of fighting this world, so some enjoyment.

DeletedUser83995

@king geldwolf Nice to see you again old friend.

W103 should be coming out relatively soon. This ones been out for a bit now.

DeletedUser26129

i recognise the name, i played in W24 (under a different name). Didn't make it to end game however i was in Kinky.

And mainly got 5 tribes in this world.
Four are fighting with Avatar and Hype/Hype 2.
Four are fighting with Four and SPECTR
MAD are fighting DAM
So obviously some diplomacy between Avatar and Hype family. Not sure about MAD's diplomacy.

Everyone has a K each, and most are just trying to lock it down still. Fair bit of fighting this world, so some enjoyment.
I remember kinky!

.Smiler

I was in w10, From BORG to 8AA8. I don't however recognise your name i'm sorry. Feel free to hit me up in game always nice to catch up with fellow ex tribemate/enemy.

mLions

Once upon a lifetime, I was in W10 too. I was a noob (still am), and had a small tribe BLT. Smiler sounds familiar, as we worked well with BORG, but King Geldwolf sounds familiar too, although I can't place you. Which tribe were you with? Die.?

DeletedUser116033

Hi All!

Any world 10 or world 24 veterans here?

Im back :) (though i guess that statement only means something if you know me?)

Anyway, can someone get me up to date on this world and who is what?

Kind regards,
KG

MANIC/FRAG?

i was just a nub teen who cypherrr taught a little bit back then ;)

DeletedUser26129

Once upon a lifetime, I was in W10 too. I was a noob (still am), and had a small tribe BLT. Smiler sounds familiar, as we worked well with BORG, but King Geldwolf sounds familiar too, although I can't place you. Which tribe were you with? Die.?

Leader of T-Crew, North East
My Co Leader was River Fights for Glory.

DeletedUser83995

Manic made some questionable decisions, so not sure about "awesome" but talented no doubt.

mLions

newmapcopy.jpg

Just a map to remember the 'old good days'. Not sure at what stage the map was made though.
There were a lot of good wars, fights, politics, and great players at this world.

mLions

Wow, really? Do you mean that W102 is only currently this much populated? I think the map is still the same - 10x10

Last edited:

The Strategist

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
fd952c01a6a2ceb291d97052929df556.png

see for yourself, 4 core Ks and a few half filled rim Ks. They all have the potential to be bigger but they dont get filled.