Odin declares on World

DeletedUser121476

it is getting too boring in the externals... the war with KE is even more boring... how are we supposed to have fun this game? xD

common at least a little bit of preasure from their part. i know it is irrelevant but it is not worth making a new thread on it xD

0s0speedy

There is no fun in this game. Only thing keeping everyone here is their commitment to their friends.

DeletedUser121476

Yeah... shame this game turned from skill and loyatly to p2w and spies... well... that is the meta now xD lets hope that after 110 at least we will be back to having fun (KAPPA) :D:D:p

0s0speedy

I wouldn't be surprised if this game closes all new worlds before 110. They have other projects making more money than this.

Varomnia

BBBAAAACCCCKKKKK to odin.

RIP. Let's see how quickly he tries to back-paddle calling all those ex-Odin players "dead weight" and "trash" after he is forced to regroup his tribe after being kicked from TNO-KE.
Why? Reasons. ;)

pheIp.gif

DeletedUser26129

I have known Odin for well over 10 years. And i agree. He is an ass...but he is also an amazing talented player. Regardless of the p2w options now we didnt have that in world10 or 24...

But yeah. An ass

DeletedUser121476

Uhmmm... mate... this war ended long ago xD too late to post here

DeletedUser26129

Uhmmm... mate... this war ended long ago xD too late to post here

Both tribes still exist... and:

Side 1:
Tribes: ODIN
Side 2:
Tribes: ANA

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 91
Side 2: 310
Difference: 219

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 64
Difference: 42

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 610,048
Side 2: 2,184,275
Difference: 1,574,227

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 163,587
Side 2: 410,972
Difference: 247,385

chart
Not really in our best interest to post this lol.

0s0speedy

You're done eating internalled and inactive accounts so let's see these stats change.

DeletedUser26129

You're done eating internalled and inactive accounts so let's see these stats change.
I am never done eating internal or barbs! they are my favorite pizza.

However since i have only been here a week i am allowed to... pretty hard nobling enemy if your nukes are still building :O

0s0speedy

I am never done eating internal or barbs! they are my favorite pizza.

However since i have only been here a week i am allowed to... pretty hard nobling enemy if your nukes are still building :O

Ragnars little boychild is here. Everyone make some room for the unknown noob with an ego.

DeletedUser44759

KG is hardly unkown, lol....showing how long you've played this game there...

DeletedUser26129

Ragnars little boychild is here. Everyone make some room for the unknown noob with an ego.

Seeying as you joined the publics in 2018 i can imagine you do not know me, afterall i havent played in 5 or some years.
But i believe quite a bunch of people still know me, also just looking at my profile you will see that with nearly 5000 forum posts i am hardly unknown.

The Ego part i find quite strange ,where do you get that from? from an ironic post saying ODIN will rise up because i am here?
I understand that irony can sometimes be hard to recognize in text,but even then this would have been quite obvious.

Now if you simply do not like me because i am in ODIN then you are a petty person as you judge me without knowing me.

But hey... to each their own, I am a reasonable person who sometimes flames, you are butthurt and a crybaby.