chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 818,981
Side 2: 152,613
Difference: 666,368

chart

Horde

Reaction score
I think RIM just let ANA win this world :D Or they put ODIN in front and let ANA take ODIN barb villages

DeletedUser121476

Wait wth is going on? Just checked tw stats map and seems like rim is falling apart?

Last edited by a moderator:

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Read the CM ODIN GOD OF WAR sent out recently.

We are the inactive ones mate. :p

ODIN GOD OF WAR today at 16:10
Valhalla is calling,

the signs of Ragnarok are growing, we will not let it unfold, we WILL stop it, will you fight for light or dark? Will you take up your rightfull place as an Einherjar or will you perish for the deception and lies of a chanceless victory.

Many times has Ragnarok shown his ugly face, and just as many times the einherjar have fought along side the gods fierce as Kings!

This is the day we recall our brave and ferocious fighters home to fight along side us to hold off Ragnarok for once and for all!

So that you all may share the glorious taste of victory.

I Odin will lead the vanguard myself, the powers of this world have been deminished for months, the activity is low, participation in OP’s is neglectable, tribes are filled with inactivity.

Our tribe is free of these burdens.
We are active, our morale is high, we have a seasoned war commander, we have a seasoned defence coordinator and we have a skilled leader to oversee it al.

King Geldwolf is the sole duke of Valhalla, mail him and receive an invite to sit at our tables and feast upon the blood of our enemies.

We are recalling all former ODIN members back to ODIN, and will accept anyone else who realised that fighting for the DARK is a mistake.

Just remember, NSA attacked first, King Geldwolf promised Barry that any agression between the tribes would not be initiated from our side.

He kept his promise.

0s0speedy

Read the CM ODIN GOD OF WAR sent out recently.

We are the inactive ones mate. :p

ODIN GOD OF WAR today at 16:10
Valhalla is calling,

the signs of Ragnarok are growing, we will not let it unfold, we WILL stop it, will you fight for light or dark? Will you take up your rightfull place as an Einherjar or will you perish for the deception and lies of a chanceless victory.

Many times has Ragnarok shown his ugly face, and just as many times the einherjar have fought along side the gods fierce as Kings!

This is the day we recall our brave and ferocious fighters home to fight along side us to hold off Ragnarok for once and for all!

So that you all may share the glorious taste of victory.

I Odin will lead the vanguard myself, the powers of this world have been deminished for months, the activity is low, participation in OP’s is neglectable, tribes are filled with inactivity.

Our tribe is free of these burdens.
We are active, our morale is high, we have a seasoned war commander, we have a seasoned defence coordinator and we have a skilled leader to oversee it al.

King Geldwolf is the sole duke of Valhalla, mail him and receive an invite to sit at our tables and feast upon the blood of our enemies.

We are recalling all former ODIN members back to ODIN, and will accept anyone else who realised that fighting for the DARK is a mistake.

Just remember, NSA attacked first, King Geldwolf promised Barry that any agression between the tribes would not be initiated from our side.

He kept his promise.

Tl;dr

something about quitting? open rules on barbs? buying PP? idk.