please help me find my missing softcat

xinryr

you might remember him as soft cat or qwerytu. he loved paramore, flyleaf, and the :3 emoji. I'd really like to talk to him again, if you have any information on his whereabouts please call our toll-free number.

DeletedUser51929

He last seen off the coast of Kenya, on a raft made out of human hair and coconut shells.

DeletedUser

lol @ the join dates of the people who post here. I'm sure theres a bingo website you guys could play on?

Smellybluesocks

xinryr

They deleted some peoples' accounts for inactivity a few months ago, maybe you were hit with that. No idea whether forum posts were deleted along with profiles. Search is way up on the top right btw, on desktop at least, no idea for mobile.

Do you have any more recent contact info for him btw? I'd rly like to contact him.

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
Forum posts weren't deleted - any old posts made by a now deleted account will still have their name next to it, just with a "Guest" below it.

Smellybluesocks

But how will people know I was here in 2008 though? ):

Sorry xin. I haven't heard from qwerty in years. That fb account only has OTA friends on it though. You might be able to go through them and find qwertyu. I'll reach out to a couple other OTA friends I have too, but honestly I don't think most of OTA has kept any of its ties, which is sort of sad to think about.

D-O-L-L-H-O-U-S-E

Code:
https://www.youtube.com/embed/ui4UN9IIp1g?start=113&end=121

xinryr

Qwerty if you're out there please know we are still looking for you, please come home :(