teepee tier tribes

DeletedUser117086

hello everyone,

as expected the 103 forums are pretty terrible atm, but we are a little ways into the world so i thought id post my thoughts on some tribes to try and spark some conversation.

these are the teepee tier tribes. im looking at the quality and position of the tribe, so rank has little to no effect on whether or not they were put on the list.

there arent many good tribes this world, if you are above rank 40 and not on this list, it basically means you are terrible, but if you are below rank 40 there is a chance that i didnt notice you.

All in all, if you are on this list it means i dont think you are terrible... but i probably dont think youre good.

so lets start...

Fsquad
this tribe is spread throughout k54 (sw). they are currently rank one and actually have a few good members. i dont particularly like them however, as i dont think the overall lineup is very good, and they have also a sister tribe already. Its a tribe with a lot of potential, but in the end i think the leadership will fail them.

Rad
im only mentioning this tribe because they've been pretty noticed, and i think they can make an impact early game. but i mean... drone21 is leading them... they have a sister tribe... they basically took the worst members from hype on 102 and jumped to the next world... oh well

anti
now to a tribe i kind of like. this tribe is spread through k44 (nw) and seems to be doing alright. i dont know a lot about their members but i have a better feeling about their future than fsquad. plus they arent mass recruiting, so that helps my opinion. however their k looks a little rough at the moment, we will have to wait to see how things will develop over there.

secret
i do like this tribe, but im pretty confused. ive heard numerous things from numerous sources. but there doesnt seem to be a consensus on what the hell the tribe is doing. they have some members that seem to be taking the world pretty seriously, but then others appear to be just pp farmers, and their spread is just... its not really a spread they are just sprinkled all over the world.
some say no one is serious there, but with the amount of pp some have invested i find that hard to believe, not to mention they bothered to post on the forums for members(whether or not that was a joke). others have said that they are taking an extremely risky approach to the world and will simply try to take over from all directions (i dont think i need to say why thats probably not the case). the two most likely ideas are
1. they will end up restarting eventually in the same area (although the top two players have invested pp... but are in opposite directions... so i dont know how that will work)
2. they are a group of players that will end up going their separate ways eventually but for now they are sticking in the same tribe to keep nubs like rad from begging them to join. this would explain why some look more serious than others

master
not sure how serious the tribe is as a whole. but its a good group of players that has a nice spread. probably my favorite tribe on this list. only problem i see is them having to deal with fsquad, as master blocks their way to the rim. although the average skill level of master is a good deal higher, they are heavily outnumbered, and will likely have to deal with the fsquad before they are fully prepared.

anyways thats all for now. didnt really go easy on anyone as my account isnt invested in the world... i just like watching how things pan out. sorry if i offended anyone.

i would have liked to do a more in depth review, but its very late and my laptop is on 7%.

so without further ado

-tpw

Last edited by a moderator:

Snyper Eyes

I have only heard of 1 tribe on this list....shows how much I pay attention and I'm even the duke of my tribe lol

Busy busy week with school starting up haha
-Snyper

DeletedUser

thanks for the thread. got a chuckle from one line

but i mean... drone21 is leading them...

giggle.gif

Z1PPA

I mean you are kinda flaming our tribe, but i dont really care haha, i love these posts, keep them up please, they were great on 102 too!

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
Mr.pointwhore

I love the posts, please keep them going! i also really enjoyed between two teepees on 102! don't worry about any criticism i'm sure we can take it and plus it's fun to read ;) anyway thanks man good job

andima70

FSQUAD

“Essere o dover essere, il dubbio amletico contemporaneo” (“To be, or have to be, the doubt of the Hamlet of these days”) recalls the famous line in Shakespeare’s Hamlet “to be or not to be” but with a change, because in our society the real doubt is to choice between to be, to have substance, or have to be, that is the appearance.

DeletedUser122140

Fsquad
this tribe is spread throughout k54 (sw). they are currently rank one and actually have a few good members. i dont particularly like them however, as i dont think the overall lineup is very good, and they have also a sister tribe already. Its a tribe with a lot of potential, but in the end i think the leadership will fail them.

Thanks TPW....i always knew you thought I was good! ;P
-Sett

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Did you really just flame our tribe and drone 21 and say you like anti looooll.. Drone must have really screwed you up on some past world or something like that. Not saying that is a hard thing to do, since your best accomplishment is what, having 11 villas?

And you said you like ANTI, based on what? Most of their players have no history on .net whatsoever, I even checked their nicks on asian servers (since they are from there) and they are mostly shit haha. They also have exactly 0 players in like top 160 farmers. So what do you like them for? Do you like them for the fact that their #1 player is pp spending big time, or do you just dislike drone so much that you have to flame his tribe and talk good about another decently strong tribe (point wise) on his K?

Just saying, you don't really make sense. Now stay quiet noob.

-Tim

DeletedUser117086

Did you really just flame our tribe and drone 21 and say you like anti looooll.. Drone must have really screwed you up on some past world or something like that. Not saying that is a hard thing to do, since your best accomplishment is what, having 11 villas?

And you said you like ANTI, based on what? Most of their players have no history on .net whatsoever, I even checked their nicks on asian servers (since they are from there) and they are mostly shit haha. They also have exactly 0 players in like top 160 farmers. So what do you like them for? Do you like them for the fact that their #1 player is pp spending big time, or do you just dislike drone so much that you have to flame his tribe and talk good about another decently strong tribe (point wise) on his K?

Just saying, you don't really make sense. Now stay quiet noob.

-Tim

i already feel accomplished knowing that you were so triggered by this post that you felt you had to make a forum account to reply to me. You even put my name in tw stats, ignoring the fact that most players play on multiple accounts. ive never had big success on this account (never huge success on any account), but ive always been open about it, so i think you should get better informed before you flame me. i flame myself more than anyone.

next point. apparently you cant take a light hearted post or accept the fact that not everyones opinion is the same as yours. so let me break this down nice and simple so you will understand.

first of the only ineraction ive ever had with drone21 is when she invited a million times in w102, along with all the members in the area because she is a huge mass recruiter. i dont like mass recruiting, as i stated above and a million times before. i like the overall layout better, thats all. they are compact. unlike rad which as i said already has a sister tribe already, no good members, and a duke that doesnt have the ability to lead them well. without goldie to kick things off the tribe doesnt have the foundation needed to be successful. its not like it cant be changed, but currently i dont see them being successful. thats just my opinion.

quick side note: how would antis pp whore have anything to do with me liking them when drone is almost as big of a pp whore as she was in 102 ? wouldnt that just make me like both of the tribes or ... ? i dont know what your getting at here buddy.

anyways like i said dont take offense, but if you get so heated by hearing other peoples honest opinions i suggest that you delete the forum account you made today... to reply to this.

-tpw

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
i already feel accomplished knowing that you were so triggered by this post that you felt you had to make a forum account to reply to me. You even put my name in tw stats, ignoring the fact that most players play on multiple accounts. ive never had big success on this account (never huge success on any account), but ive always been open about it, so i think you should get better informed before you flame me. i flame myself more than anyone.

next point. apparently you cant take a light hearted post or accept the fact that not everyones opinion is the same as yours. so let me break this down nice and simple so you will understand.

first of the only ineraction ive ever had with drone21 is when she invited a million times in w102, along with all the members in the area because she is a huge mass recruiter. i dont like mass recruiting, as i stated above and a million times before. i like the overall layout better, thats all. they are compact. unlike rad which as i said already has a sister tribe already, no good members, and a duke that doesnt have the ability to lead them well. without goldie to kick things off the tribe doesnt have the foundation needed to be successful. its not like it cant be changed, but currently i dont see them being successful. thats just my opinion.

quick side note: how would antis pp whore have anything to do with me liking them when drone is almost as big of a pp whore as she was in 102 ? wouldnt that just make me like both of the tribes or ... ? i dont know what your getting at here buddy.

anyways like i said dont take offense, but if you get so heated by hearing other peoples honest opinions i suggest that you delete the forum account you made today... to reply to this.

-tpw

First of all am not triggered at all bud, I would have to make the external forum acc eventually since I like to express my opinion.
Second of all - "I've never had huge succes on this account".. Please edit this in "this account is shit despite me playing on it for more than 4 years."

I didn't ask why you don't like drone so I'm not even reading that part. I don't care about that.

Well then I really don't get why you like them. But you're trying to talk about drone again, so actualy I do kind of get it.

Now please go and learn to play noob, don't just spend your time writing on externals.

-T

DeletedUser117086

First of all am not triggered at all bud, I would have to make the external forum acc eventually since I like to express my opinion.
Second of all - "I've never had huge succes on this account".. Please edit this in "this account is shit despite me playing on it for more than 4 years."

I didn't ask why you don't like drone so I'm not even reading that part. I don't care about that.

Well then I really don't get why you like them. But you're trying to talk about drone again, so actualy I do kind of get it.

Now please go and learn to play noob, don't just spend your time writing on externals.

-T

First off i dont know why your bringing up the account, this has nothing to do with this accounts success. Your grasping at straws here.
Additionally you are now backtracking on everything you just said, making your whole argument completely incoherent.
Most people learned in 2008 that calling someone a noob is not sufficient material for a whole argument.
I like to look at tribes and analyse, you like to talk out of your ass.

If you think rad is awesome why told you tell me why im wrong.

Otherwise just take the criticism like an adult like every other person

DeletedUser

-T

I've honestly not seen a better example of someone being triggered in a long time. Haha. But hey, you said you're not triggered so nvm.

I played with drone for a wee bit on w102 and while I absolutely think she is a nice person with the best intentions for the tribe, you couldn't pay me to play tribalwars with her again. Just conflicting approaches to the game. Maybe it will work out for guys. Good luck.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I mean you are calling our members noobs so I guess this isn't something a noob like you should be talking about.
How am I backtracking on everything I said exactly?

I didn't say rad is awesome, we will have to see about that in the future. I just noticed something about drone is making you very butthurt since you are shit talking his tribe even when talking about another tribe (Secret in this case).

So if you believe what you are saying about rad players being noobs, I would like to invite you to find an acc later in the game and play on the frontline against me, if our tribe makes it (which I believe we will) to the point where actual wars start. You can try to prove your point then.

Shadowcaste.

I've honestly not seen a better example of someone being triggered in a long time. Haha. But hey, you said you're not triggered so nvm.

I played with drone for a wee bit on w102 and while I absolutely think she is a nice person with the best intentions for the tribe, you couldn't pay me to play tribalwars with her again. Just conflicting approaches to the game. Maybe it will work out for guys. Good luck.

Hahah ya this man is tiggered as shit I love. I also like that he is calling drone a he and ye are saying her. Seems ye know her better.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Hey if it entertains you than think I'm triggered haha :D
I don't even really know her that well to but that is not even my point. My point is this guy shit talking her and our members while he himself is obviously a shit player. Thank you brother

DeletedUser117086

I guess we are just gonna ignore the part where i mentioned the other tribes weaknesses.

Im not shit talking man. Ive always posted like this. Its a little rough but whatever.

If anyones shit talking its you :p but i dont mind

Shadowcaste.

Hey if it entertains you than think I'm triggered haha :D
I don't even really know her that well to but that is not even my point. My point is this guy shit talking her and our members while he himself is obviously a shit player. Thank you brother

You don't have to be a good player to know if someone else is bad or not.
And really to be a "good player" you just have to be really active and know some basic knowledge about the game and be smart about allies.