teepee tier tribes

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You don't have to be a good player to know if someone else is bad or not.
And really to be a "good player" you just have to be really active and know some basic knowledge about the game and be smart about allies.
Well you can't really shit talk players that are better than you or that you don't know. Which is what he is doing here :D

Snyper Eyes

Well you can't really shit talk players that are better than you or that you don't know. Which is what he is doing here :D

Well according to your stats on your current account you have never had more than 4 villages on any world (using twstats checking only .net)

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well according to your stats on your current account you have never had more than 4 villages on any world (using twstats checking only .net)
True. And that was on the HP world, which was actually the only world I wanted to played seriously here. Ended up getting backstabbed by allies and I was in a ahit tribe anyway, just because some of the guys in there were my friends and I wanted to help, so I didn't even defend the villas once it came to nobling, because I had no chance whatsoever of winning there. That is why I said that he can come play against me on the frontline later, because obviously my twstats prove nothing :)

Snyper Eyes

I'm a turkey
:)
Show me some TurkeyTude!!!

Last edited:

RefinedGentlemen.

Reaction score
Ok first of all, leave drone21 out of this,she has a heart of gold okay? next, i love the lighthearted banter between mr pointwhore and my own el bahattee but i'd like more civility if possible aha and more in depth arguments of who sucks (everyone but me) and who doesn't, i mean, be cool guys

and last but certainly not least "no good members"? you clearly do not know me ;) rip pandas and Q the world, i love the posts don't let anyone put you down but bear in mind my points above for the next posts everyone :)

DeletedUser121768

I mean you are calling our members noobs so I guess this isn't something a noob like you should be talking about.
How am I backtracking on everything I said exactly?

True. And that was on the HP world, which was actually the only world I wanted to played seriously here. Ended up getting backstabbed by allies and I was in a ahit tribe anyway, just because some of the guys in there were my friends and I wanted to help, so I didn't even defend the villas once it came to nobling, because I had no chance whatsoever of winning there. That is why I said that he can come play against me on the frontline later, because obviously my twstats prove nothing :)

o_O

ismail.kali

hello everyone,

as expected the 103 forums are pretty terrible atm, but we are a little ways into the world so i thought id post my thoughts on some tribes to try and spark some conversation.

these are the teepee tier tribes. im looking at the quality and position of the tribe, so rank has little to no effect on whether or not they were put on the list.

there arent many good tribes this world, if you are above rank 40 and not on this list, it basically means you are terrible, but if you are below rank 40 there is a chance that i didnt notice you.

All in all, if you are on this list it means i dont think you are terrible... but i probably dont think youre good.

so lets start...

Fsquad
this tribe is spread throughout k54 (sw). they are currently rank one and actually have a few good members. i dont particularly like them however, as i dont think the overall lineup is very good, and they have also a sister tribe already. Its a tribe with a lot of potential, but in the end i think the leadership will fail them.

Rad
im only mentioning this tribe because they've been pretty noticed, and i think they can make an impact early game. but i mean... drone21 is leading them... they have a sister tribe... they basically took the worst members from hype on 102 and jumped to the next world... oh well

anti
now to a tribe i kind of like. this tribe is spread through k44 (nw) and seems to be doing alright. i dont know a lot about their members but i have a better feeling about their future than fsquad. plus they arent mass recruiting, so that helps my opinion. however their k looks a little rough at the moment, we will have to wait to see how things will develop over there.

secret
i do like this tribe, but im pretty confused. ive heard numerous things from numerous sources. but there doesnt seem to be a consensus on what the hell the tribe is doing. they have some members that seem to be taking the world pretty seriously, but then others appear to be just pp farmers, and their spread is just... its not really a spread they are just sprinkled all over the world.
some say no one is serious there, but with the amount of pp some have invested i find that hard to believe, not to mention they bothered to post on the forums for members(whether or not that was a joke). others have said that they are taking an extremely risky approach to the world and will simply try to take over from all directions (i dont think i need to say why thats probably not the case). the two most likely ideas are
1. they will end up restarting eventually in the same area (although the top two players have invested pp... but are in opposite directions... so i dont know how that will work)
2. they are a group of players that will end up going their separate ways eventually but for now they are sticking in the same tribe to keep nubs like rad from begging them to join. this would explain why some look more serious than others

master
not sure how serious the tribe is as a whole. but its a good group of players that has a nice spread. probably my favorite tribe on this list. only problem i see is them having to deal with fsquad, as master blocks their way to the rim. although the average skill level of master is a good deal higher, they are heavily outnumbered, and will likely have to deal with the fsquad before they are fully prepared.

anyways thats all for now. didnt really go easy on anyone as my account isnt invested in the world... i just like watching how things pan out. sorry if i offended anyone.

i would have liked to do a more in depth review, but its very late and my laptop is on 7%.

so without further ado

-tpw

We need more posts like this!

This world is dead lol

DeletedUser120220

You don't have to be a good player to know if someone else is bad or not.
And really to be a "good player" you just have to be really active and know some basic knowledge about the game and be smart about allies.

I like that one, i'll make sure to never be allied with you as your backstabbing nature isn't my cup of tea.

Shadowcaste.

I like that one, i'll make sure to never be allied with you as your backstabbing nature isn't my cup of tea.

You mean me betraying the guy who tried to noble me at the start of the game? Even he understood after the initial wave of anger. If you mean Wizard they were a tribe of users with a leader who was acted nice but used players. Read the world 89 forums they tried to make a deal to allow them to noble their own players and then continue the battle in a month. I never played that world to win just to teach them a lesson. (still won)

I assume you are just salty :)

Snyper Eyes

I believe everyone is salty until proven guilty!!
Wait did I say that wrong?

DeletedUser120036

Cant we all cuddle.

The best tribe are yet to emerge or are hiding in plane site

this is world 103 other worlds no longer matter