Khan is declaring war on ADON

• Thread starter DeletedUser118436
  • Start date

wibo08

they probs do have your front stacked since you are not labelled allied.

DeletedUser118436

Valour Khan > All nearby IL players. That is proven.

wibo08

Valour Khan > All nearby IL players. That is proven.
maybe, but you did not reply to my post. In fact, you never gave one decent (either well-meant or well-argumented) replay to me. Besides, valour did get a lot of tribe def. With enough tribedef, even I can survive anything. :) Not saying valour is bad, we all know valour is bae, shame it never was a fair 1vs1.

DeletedUser81551

Remind me when was the last time that a single IL player attacked valour? Alone?

You guys always op me in groups (of course that is how ops are supposed to be done) and you expect me to not get tribe's help? Lol

Never ending excuses...meh

Last edited:

wibo08

It is not an excuse? I am just saying that Valour would not have been the way it is now without all that tribe def. Besides, even though Il is attacking in groups Valour might even have more players than the attacking accounts combined.

DeletedUser81551

It is not an excuse? I am just saying that Valour would not have been the way it is now without all that tribe def. Besides, even though Il is attacking in groups Valour might even have more players than the attacking accounts combined.

Alright mate. You and the entire IL can satisfy yourselves by thinking whateva ya want.

Valour has got 24 co players. Each of em play for 1 hour every day.

Happy? :)

DeletedUser118436

The offenders of khan know what their fate is to be. The outsiders who have a few villas shouldn't think too much about it. But the local players will see the hell before the apocalypse.

wibo08

You are all stat whores. :p Yes valour is an amazing defender, and Adon should have punctured valours front a lot more then we did. All i'm saying is there are some reasons why Valour could defend his front the way he did.

DeletedUser118436

Yes valour is an amazing defender,
And you are not even comparable with him. Without my existence you all cant defeat valour. You are not even in this conversation. Why you even open your mouth. It smells like cat poop.

Last edited by a moderator:

wibo08

And you are not even comparable with him. Without my existence you all cant defeat valour. You are not even in this conversation. Why you even open your mouth. It smells like cat poop.
Still on the hate train it seems.

Marajuana

IL is a damn joke... Losing terribly in the war and then decides to launch an op on Khan WHO IS BEHIND YOUR FRONT LINES. All because we took out ZamonX basher tribe cause there rude. lol zamon dont even care! Makes no sense but now yall have to protect both sides ;) IL will fall soon and I cant wait. Bunch of 2 faced jokes.

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IL is a damn joke... Losing terribly in the war and then decides to launch an op on Khan WHO IS BEHIND YOUR FRONT LINES. All because we took out ZamonX basher tribe cause there rude. lol zamon dont even care! Makes no sense but now yall have to protect both sides ;) IL will fall soon and I cant wait. Bunch of 2 faced jokes.

I did warn Kul back in June about Zamon :D

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Easy now lil boy, you mailed me as soon I started to fake you. I explained why we were starting to launch at you, no need to go on the externals and cry out loud asking for answers when I already gave you them lol

DeletedUser102250

"Oh no, people are attacking me in a war game, the audacity!" - Marajuana probably

PorkSword

Forum Personality 2021 & 2022
Reaction score
omg yer da has tribe stacks! unfair! Zamon had Adon stacks! Unfair! I just want a fair 1v1! This is NOT tribal wars apparently!