Time to Carve the Roast BEAST - (100 vs. BEAST)

DeletedUser119197

lol, hardnutz was 'yassir' i ran the defence side and attack, but he gave up while i was a sleep, everything gone lol but yea

awper

lol, hardnutz was 'yassir' i ran the defence side and attack, but he gave up while i was a sleep, everything gone lol but yea
Please do everyone a favour and skip this world. There's a reason your name wasn't mentioned In MEAs 92 Win thread, no one liked you on that entire world from both sides, you were a tool and that's it. Not to mention you don't have an ounce of honour or loyalty in you. How many times did you change sides on 92 again? How many times did you throw fits and cause drama? You're not wanted on this world, make yourself useful for once and stay away from w100.

DeletedUser119197

Please do everyone a favour and skip this world. There's a reason your name wasn't mentioned In MEAs 92 Win thread, no one liked you on that entire world from both sides, you were a tool and that's it. Not to mention you don't have an ounce of honour or loyalty in you. How many times did you change sides on 92 again? How many times did you throw fits and cause drama? You're not wanted on this world, make yourself useful for once and stay away from w100.

you try being next to lloyd/kirk/triton/invisible/inthefog

all within one foot from one another lol. them alone they arent too bad but all together thats a war right there. theres a reason you didnt win either ;) and if i wasnmt respected then they would have kicked me because i was inactive for 6 months and they still kept me there.. hence why my war stats for mea was still one of the best.

but thankyou for bringing that up im glad i clarified that (wont i mention shag was on that world in the tribes i joined... then left once he did dot dot dot)

DeletedUser115571

As long as you reply to my post trying to clarify means you are concerned. :)
I am a rubbishcollector. I reply to all sorts of rubbish. Its in my nature. I deal with it without being concerned.

awper

you try being next to lloyd/kirk/triton/invisible/inthefog

all within one foot from one another lol. them alone they arent too bad but all together thats a war right there. theres a reason you didnt win either ;) and if i wasnmt respected then they would have kicked me because i was inactive for 6 months and they still kept me there.. hence why my war stats for mea was still one of the best.

but thankyou for bringing that up im glad i clarified that (wont i mention shag was on that world in the tribes i joined... then left once he did dot dot dot)

I see you havent changed at all, still just talking random crap out your ass. For anyone in the tw community to have any respect for you, they'd first have to lose all respect for themselves.

DeletedUser119197

well thats not very hard to do in TW lol, plus me leaving toxic leaders tribes? is called disrespect? = logic

awper

well thats not very hard to do in TW lol, plus me leaving toxic leaders tribes? is called disrespect? = logic
WcKxKTJ.gif

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Anyone else excited for the upcoming ODZ vs 100 war? Good luck all, very tough situation beast and gl to you as well, you guys played well.

Anyone whose made it this far has my upmost respect!

thebigt625

Recent Stats
Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST, MODE

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 118,332
Side 2: 11,398
Difference: 106,934

chart

Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 74
Side 2: 10
Difference: 64

chart

Side 1: 651,027
Side 2: 83,692
Difference: 567,335

chart

awper

Recent Stats
Side 1:
Side 2:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 1
Difference: 13

chart

Side 1: 118,332
Side 2: 11,398
Difference: 106,934

chart

Beast be like : lol only 14 caps? another failed Op by 100. What a gang bang. Wait till we're not as busy irl!

DeletedUser122108

Beast be like : lol only 14 caps? another failed Op by 100. What a gang bang. Wait till we're not as busy irl!

Dude, your talking to yourself. This war is over once ODZ decided to join 100 and hit BEAST. There's no way they will last for the next few weeks as all fronts will be hit.

For future referrence for this stats, This is BEAST versus ODZ Family + 100 and all their puppet tribes whose almost 4X bigger than their size. RIP in peace BEAST.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, ODZ, Swedes, Drama, A555F, -RSE-, FeLiNa
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,413
Side 2: 3,124
Difference: 7,289

chart

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 297
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 64,504,122
Side 2: 20,855,959
Difference: 43,648,163

chart

Side 1: 1,808,239
Side 2: 2,644,731
Difference: 836,492

chart

awper

Dude, your talking to yourself. This war is over once ODZ decided to join 100 and hit BEAST. There's no way they will last for the next few weeks as all fronts will be hit.

For future referrence for this stats, This is BEAST versus ODZ Family + 100 and all their puppet tribes whose almost 4X bigger than their size. RIP in peace BEAST.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, ODZ, Swedes, Drama, A555F, -RSE-, FeLiNa
Side 2:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 10,413
Side 2: 3,124
Difference: 7,289

chart

Side 1: 203
Side 2: 297
Difference: 94

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 64,504,122
Side 2: 20,855,959
Difference: 43,648,163

chart

Side 1: 1,808,239
Side 2: 2,644,731
Difference: 836,492

chart

Considering that you quoted and replied to me then clearly I am talking to someone. I can taste a hint of salt from your post though :S

The only thing your stats show is that BEAST should have focused on nobling non 100/ODZ targets as it obviously just slowed them down and basically ruined them. Not to mention felina isn't part of 100 or ODZ ^^

So all In all, you've no idea what you're talking about. This war was over when BEAST for some stupid reason decided to mess with 100 and with ODZs food, and big themselves up so much. (I hope you realise how stupid it is to post those stats)