Rim/Job vs Ana/Retro

0s0speedy

-RIM- None 30th July 2018 - 17:04:13 533,983

looks like he called something that already happened hours and hours before he made the post, cutting edge stuff really. What will the ANA/RIM war psychics come up with next? Will Nut Farmer claim another internal? Will Donald Trump become the president? Will RIM recruit the entire ODIN tribe ? Find out next time..

I so misread your reply. I apologise.

DeletedUser121476

Ok i am done with W99 external. It is way too boring... there is only the 5-6 of us talking... no drama whatsoever... xD

Good luck to both sides. May the best politic win (since this is all the worldhas come to)

DeletedUser121764

Is this a rhetorical question? Your member had been attacking and nobling villages from a RIM player who was being internalled for over 36hours before the conversation you posted. . . Isn't that a violation of the NAP?

Why even pretend that you guys are victims in this when your player seems to have noticed an account near him being merged and tried to ninja villages that belonged to the other side? PnP might be dead quiet with the same dozen posters but I don't think anyone here is stupid enough to buy that story.

unknown.png

Unless me and TWStats are wrong - and by all means, feel free to enlighten me if we are - Expendable launched on Pluto (Who was in JOB and covered by the NAP) thus being the first to break it. Trying to say otherwise when there are automated logs of these things is pointless and would only discredit you as much as say. . oh i dunno . . recruiting ODIN and his minions into your academy and hoping he's gonna fight the war on your side ;)

Good luck to both sides.

Side 1:
Tribes: ANA, ANA-K, Retro
Side 2:
Tribes: -RIM-, -JOB-

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 43
Difference: 22

chart
As you can see yes I gave up some village that was deep in enemy territory but you can go ahead and look at my war stats and see I am still here and growing and up on war caps.

Since I seem to be the cause of this war (Ya Right) I will be more then happy to take full credit of rim demise.

If you wouldn't mind directing your eyes to the new in game war stats seem the tables have turned and Rim and all its helping tribes are now losing this war. Fact Rim will now win this World.

Since most of your members are quitting at an alarming rate and half of them are going to jump ship at some point anyway maybe you should go ahead and make plans to just play somewhere else because this world belongs to Ana and its allies.

I can quit today and still be happy with the outcome that figures were pointed and you fired the first shots and still ended up right where you are now on the rim. Its time to wipe the eyes dry it up and move on.

Just to clarify the quote (Gl getting them from me was directed at Gushi) When a 1v 1 was agreed upon Rim didn't get the expected results from the 1v1 and got angry. The 1v1 turned into a 1v4 in a matter of days. Take a look at the village I took from grushi and the villages grushi took from me I seem to be up on that end to.

DeletedUser121887

hOz1kxo.png

Ally is ANA

Last edited by a moderator:

Total Carnage

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well troops killed doesnt win a war in the long run. As you need yor villages to get the victory.

- Charlton

Jaykill

Those were not losses. ANA clearly won a raffle and the prize was 300 Villages. Want a ticket? You too can be the next big winner

DeletedUser121476

RIM went from +200 caps to - 300 caps in a month.
Yikes.

Still no OP on ANA ever executed.

I guess the old one of noble on nightmare does not count :( seems like there was no follow-up though... too bad... we were told to be ready for some ops nearby... i guess too late now right?

DeletedUser95706

IDK your world as I skipped it, but I do know ODIN (aka Baker) The God of War from several worlds where him and the so called King Ragnar (Jon) shit on anyone who ever trusted them. I will not go into detail, but if you have them two on your side you are already beaten from within. Two of the most selfish players you will ever meet. Expect to be force internalled or in the event you make them Duke, have the tribe disbanded around you as soon as the jackals have a better place to be. Good luck to whoever wins, do yourselves a favour and kill these clowns in the process.

Barry B Benson

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
IDK your world as I skipped it, but I do know ODIN (aka Baker) The God of War from several worlds where him and the so called King Ragnar (Jon) shit on anyone who ever trusted them. I will not go into detail, but if you have them two on your side you are already beaten from within. Two of the most selfish players you will ever meet. Expect to be force internalled or in the event you make them Duke, have the tribe disbanded around you as soon as the jackals have a better place to be. Good luck to whoever wins, do yourselves a favour and kill these clowns in the process.

Way ahead of you pal, we've experienced the worst with them already. But thanks for the heads up! Will make sure to spread this on for future worlds so upcoming worlds won't have to be ruined by the toxicity.

DeletedUser26129

I agree with most, but i will never be forced internalled by him.

But i am probably the only person that could say that....

What world did you play with them? curious.

DeletedUser121476

I agree with most, but i will never be forced internalled by him.

But i am probably the only person that could say that....

What world did you play with them? curious.
geldwolf my man... as i told you in skype you joined the world super late... your friends have no way of surviving the end... too bad odin is selfish af as the player above stated

DeletedUser26129

Geld just came to talk smack, eat barbs and go quiet.
now now speedy, what a hostility...

Since i relocated to the core i had little to eat but Barbs true.

But now i am big enough to play with the big boys, so ill try to step it up for you :)

DeletedUser26129

geldwolf my man... as i told you in skype you joined the world super late... your friends have no way of surviving the end... too bad odin is selfish af as the player above stated

Yeah true, it is late in the game, but since i joined alot of crazy things already happend, so who knows what the future holds!

0s0speedy

now now speedy, what a hostility...

Since i relocated to the core i had little to eat but Barbs true.

But now i am big enough to play with the big boys, so ill try to step it up for you :)

You consider a backline 275k account big enough? bless you.