ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

DeletedUser121389

Nice OP from ODZ yesterday :)
Not much to do when those 20 BL nukes walk through the door

DeletedUser118436

Have fun with your pathetic operations while you keep the biggest "red" tumor in your back. Just wait for the day for the fungus to "pressaaaaa" ...

2hyb5gp.jpg

Red Cup stats
http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&id=9321014

Attachments

• Adsız.jpg
    Adsız.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 3

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Am I the only one who considers ODZ as the one who benefits the most from this war?

Honestly, like ODZ get to remove from play a great tribe such as Beast while beast are busy all fronts... There is no better situation than this.

Sure 100 is growing faster with easy caps but that makes players lazy and weakminded(low morally, easy to break) while ODZ family get to sharpen their skills and remove any dead weight or weakness they might have before the end game fight.

This war gives ODZ another advantage of witnessing the beast spirit and skills in person. When they are ready to recruit I am sure they will know who the real warriors are(who are not ready to die yet).

If I was in beast and my tribe was beaten...If I was still playing I would rather join ODZ a tribe who beat us through war than join a tribe like 100 who have a better chance to win the world. Beast respect for ODZ will only increase while at the same time 100 hatred does too.

Thus, this leaves me to conclude that the title of this threat is not a joke but a prediction of the future.

Beast will end up merging their villages and best remaining players(maybe 5 accounts or less) in ODZ.

This will bring the world to 55% 100 vs ODZ 45%. 100 will have the initial advantage but they will lose in skill because they had it too easy and ODZ(or whatever their tribe name is at this point) will win the world because they sharpened their skills all world.

The end of w103.

But then again I'm a nobody so what do I know haha

Last edited:

DeletedUser121389

Only reason there is war ODZ VS Beast is that the Swedish(ODZ) - Norwegian(BEAST) rivalry is too stronk o_O

DeletedUser119075

100 will have the initial advantage but they will lose in skill because they had it too easy and ODZ(or whatever their tribe name is at this point) will win the world because they sharpened their skills all world.

This is a very very true statement in my opinion. 100 has some serious names in their rosters, but team chemistry is made through intense war and team work, All 100 had to do to date was take candies off babies. I wouldn't go as far as ODZ being able to beat 100 just based off that, but it definitely helps if they got the practice in a war (Well beast are just tumbling at this point lol).

DeletedUser121389

If i can be honest for a moment i think you are overrating the skill of ODZ. Among the players i have frontline versus, the only one who looks competent is Red Cup. Wartortle lost many nukes with failing to dodge(lazy) and getting backtimed(again, lazy).
Other players of lesser significance send nobles hours behind nukes and waste units on villages they cant reasonably hold.

Dont misunderstand me here, given the current situation there is not really a question wether ODZ + Swedes win the war against BEAST, however, a big part of the reason they are doing it is because of a pure numerical advantage not because of skilled attacking.

EDIT: Also, please dont misunderstand this as whining, I am not complaining that its unfair they are bigger, I am merely pointing out that their size does play a significant part in why they are crushing it atm.

PS: This is all just my personal experience from playing on the Vincula Sanguinis account.

danny689

If i can be honest for a moment i think you are overrating the skill of ODZ. Among the players i have frontline versus, the only one who looks competent is Red Cup. Wartortle lost many nukes with failing to dodge(lazy) and getting backtimed(again, lazy).
Other players of lesser significance send nobles hours behind nukes and waste units on villages they cant reasonably hold.

Dont misunderstand me here, given the current situation there is not really a question wether ODZ + Swedes win the war against BEAST, however, a big part of the reason they are doing it is because of a pure numerical advantage not because of skilled attacking.

EDIT: Also, please dont misunderstand this as whining, I am not complaining that its unfair they are bigger, I am merely pointing out that their size does play a significant part in why they are crushing it atm.

PS: This is all just my personal experience from playing on the Vincula Sanguinis account.

I'm a big believer in activity trumps skill at this point of the game.If you have enough high skilled players to blend in with the casuals who are content sending support and launching nukes for the tribe. Thats pretty much all it takes to overwhelm a tribe in Beasts situation.

GeeGee

Reaction score
meh since ODZ and 100 have border agreedments I might aswell just fight 1 tribe only I guess .....
100 members feel free to msg me for my K44 villages, if u msg me I will unstack and gift so I can fully focus on ODZ frontline instead. I dont have a 100 or ODZ preference, I actually have no issue with either but I got more k45 than k44 villages so if 100 cant noble my K45 villages from the east side I might aswell just gift them my K44, destack my K45 frontline and focus fully on the ODZ Front I guess ..... that way we can atleast go out in style instead of having our def spread thin all over the world and bleeding villages like crazy.

Dont see this as a Beast msg tho ... this is just a GeeGee msg.
1 frontline sounds like alot more fun than the current situation :)

GeeGee

Reaction score
Okay mate sending nobles now.

that msg was for 100 players and other players that actually respect themselves ... not accounts that do anything for survival including bending over and becoming a prison girlfriend to another tribes duke...... Dont drop the soap too often in that new tribe of yours Crimsoni ... remember the anal cavity heals slowly.

GeeGee

Reaction score
Might as well just delete your account. When you are posting on the externals, asking for mails from one of your enemies so you can gift them your villas that's probably when you should pack it in lad.

youre problably right to be honest ... but hey nothing left to lose right....well there's still your dignity though ofcourse ... right Crimsoni ?

Griffin140

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Have fun with your pathetic operations while you keep the biggest "red" tumor in your back. Just wait for the day for the fungus to "pressaaaaa" ...

2hyb5gp.jpg

Red Cup stats
http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&id=9321014
WTH are you even talking about? And why are you showing the w96 stats? lol.

Love you too babe <3

Last edited by a moderator:

darkx

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
meh since ODZ and 100 have border agreedments I might aswell just fight 1 tribe only I guess .....
100 members feel free to msg me for my K44 villages, if u msg me I will unstack and gift so I can fully focus on ODZ frontline instead. I dont have a 100 or ODZ preference, I actually have no issue with either but I got more k45 than k44 villages so if 100 cant noble my K45 villages from the east side I might aswell just gift them my K44, destack my K45 frontline and focus fully on the ODZ Front I guess ..... that way we can atleast go out in style instead of having our def spread thin all over the world and bleeding villages like crazy.

Dont see this as a Beast msg tho ... this is just a GeeGee msg.
1 frontline sounds like alot more fun than the current situation :)
Why not gift them to your own tribe instead of bending over and giving it to the enemy? Not seeing this as a beast message but instead your own makes this post even worse

DeletedUser115770

that msg was for 100 players and other players that actually respect themselves ... not accounts that do anything for survival including bending over and becoming a prison girlfriend to another tribes duke...... Dont drop the soap too often in that new tribe of yours Crimsoni ... remember the anal cavity heals slowly.

I see no difference between you and Crimsoni... Sleeping with one enemy and fighting against another, about the last part of your statement i hope "YOURS" heals faster than usual :D:D

hurod

Side 1:
Tribes: 100
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 9
Difference: 33

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 387,125
Side 2: 85,675
Difference: 301,450

chart

Side 1:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes
Side 2:
Tribes: BEAST

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 42
Side 2: 8
Difference: 34

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 392,944
Side 2: 75,830
Difference: 317,114

chart

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Well, we are not in the east but I get your point. Me and my co actually discussed this, the first day of the war, just like against code, we tried hard. Really hard. Nobles and snipekill was down to a couple of ms, activity lvl in the war was close enough to 24/7, all that. But as the current n1 beast slayer we are sad to say that.. we don´t have to anymore. So yeah, we are back to being lazy again. Why spend 2 hours on perfectly timed attacks/deff when you don´t have to.

I´m surprised that you don´t understand why these players sent their nobles on villages they cannot hold on to. But if you want to I can explain it:

It was an op on you guys, it was not as big scaled as we first though (since the front fell down much harder than expected we used more nobles/nukes on the front) but it was still an op. I know there is several different ways to do this but it´s really REALLY usual to send what I call "busynobles" from where I play. Nobles that is not really meant to take the village but will keep you busy. I mean, we are surely not gonna take the village but if you get 20 bad timed trains that takes zero effort for us to send then you still have to use troops to snipe, you still have to put your energy in those nobles or you will loose the village. No matter how ill timed it is. Surely in the best world those trains would be timed as well but it was just not that important.

And it worked good at you guys as a whole tribe, I do this a lot. Busynobles gave us 30 villages so far in this war. yahay