ODZ and BEAST are merging!!!!!

GeeGee

Reaction score
I told you in private when u msgd me that Im trying to put strain on the 100/odz diplo and I said it here on the forums ... ofcourse Im going to take your msg out of context lol. my motive wasnt a secret.
I have no issue with u Griffin, I dont know you actually since we had no prior run ins this world, I just tried here what I had to.

Goodluck vs 100...ugh or vs ODZ ... Im not sure... guess we will find out soon, either way goodluck man :)

~Hitman

danny689

So the first person to jump ship has taken the life preserver to save himself. So much for loyalty. Who else is willing?

Themis

My duke were recomending me to leave cause Beast were dead.

[27.09.2018 21:06:58] Fredrik: Bare leave du fortjener seier :)

To leave a tribe doesn't mean I've been a spy like u now are implying. I've told at forum why I left, and can u disagree of those points?

Post it here too:

a30b8e6afb73533e3bb90bb3a0cd133e.png

DeletedUser121368

Loyalty?

This is a game where players co-operate in tribes to achive domination over a world. The players then rely upon one another, help eachother and fight together. When over halv the tribe fights, communicates or even helps, what is there left to be loyal to? Had BEAST put up the fight they promised and proved themselves worthy of loyalty no one would have jumped ship. But when half the frontline go AFK after just a day or two leaving the rest of us in the dirt - well its quite obvious. As it stands most of BEAST have given up, unaffected by our actions.

Loyalty has to work both ways. After fighting our hearts out we do not intend to go down because our tribe-mates did just the opposite. Especially when we have been the black lamb of the tribe for weeks. A few players in the tribe I am still loyal towards, but as they too have descided to quit I - like my coplayers see no reason to stay.

Accuse us of whatever you may want, if you are worth fighting for we fight - till the bitter end.

Kleppe/ Themis Co

Deleted User - 10017355

Cody or Fredrick around to throw some more shit chat about the current situation?

Nocturne

Reaction score
Scumbag tribe hoppers

Lol
The only reason themis is in our ranks right now is bescuse he put up a hell of a fight

Even with little help from the tribe an a nearly impossible location of villages he still managed to kill of alot of troops And nobles

And If you fight like that for a dead tribe
Then i would not like to front him when he plays in an active one

And all you idiots that complain about tribe jumping
Leaving a dead tribe for a new one is pretty much what all the rest of you had Done aswell If anyone wanted to recruit you

So stop the bullshit already

DeletedUser115770

If you have courage to continue the world while the rest of your tribe mates are just flying out of their account, Being loyal to that dead tribe is not called loyalty, it's stupidity :D

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Honestly I was joking to get a reaction, 95% of people would’ve and should’ve done the same >< don’t get to mad at me plz

buinx

If you have courage to continue the world while the rest of your tribe mates are just flying out of their account, Being loyal to that dead tribe is not called loyalty, it's stupidity :D
well at this point its not about loyality to the tribe but more about respect to the people who you made friends with while being in the tribe

DeletedUser121368

well at this point its not about loyality to the tribe but more about respect to the people who you made friends with while being in the tribe

Wich is why we talked to the people we had became friends with before we left... As well as the duke.

=Bit Cloud=

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Situations are slightly different as the tribe I was in knew that once they fell apart I was going to leave (I had told leadership there) as they said their main goal was for just shits and giggles about fighting Obey for a time. Saying that however when Obey was about to win I left the tribe as I didn't feel that I deserved it.Then I was talked into rejoining.

DeletedUser121389

Even with little help from the tribe

Pretty much this, Themis got close to 0 help from players in the tribe with stacks etc. We had a plan formulated to stack our south front vs ODZ and keep mobile defenses to defend in k44(since players there are weaker). However this wasnt followed up on and im sure there were many players in 44 that had way more at home than needed.

The only ones actively stacking FL were Groot and Chaos accounts. Most of Themis stacks apart from that came from me(Vincula) using my mobile defenses to stack him because i wasnt under very heavy fire.

All in all beasts showed a lack of will to sacrifice time and units for the players struggling the most. Themis made the right choice by taking the offer, he also talked to players about it while it was going on, which to me means that he has been nothing but honorable so far this world.

Of course, backline beast players are mad because suddenly they will have to fight for the first time on this world, and frankly, they lack the activiy to do so.

blckdrgn1

Pretty much this, Themis got close to 0 help from players in the tribe with stacks etc. We had a plan formulated to stack our south front vs ODZ and keep mobile defenses to defend in k44(since players there are weaker). However this wasnt followed up on and im sure there were many players in 44 that had way more at home than needed.

The only ones actively stacking FL were Groot and Chaos accounts. Most of Themis stacks apart from that came from me(Vincula) using my mobile defenses to stack him because i wasnt under very heavy fire.

All in all beasts showed a lack of will to sacrifice time and units for the players struggling the most. Themis made the right choice by taking the offer, he also talked to players about it while it was going on, which to me means that he has been nothing but honorable so far this world.

Of course, backline beast players are mad because suddenly they will have to fight for the first time on this world, and frankly, they lack the activiy to do so.

Or maybe they are mad that Themis helped start the war with ODZ players by recapping and nuking them, then used up a bunch of tribe defense (quit pretending he didnt) to defend ODZ's first op, then left tribe and is now attacking the people who supported him. No couldnt be that... im sure no one would be mad about that kind of dirt bag move.

DeletedUser121389

Or maybe they are mad that Themis helped start the war with ODZ players by recapping and nuking them, then used up a bunch of tribe defense (quit pretending he didnt) to defend ODZ's first op, then left tribe and is now attacking the people who supported him. No couldnt be that... im sure no one would be mad about that kind of dirt bag move.

1) He had even posted skype logs that the caps were done with Freds blessing.
2) He got tribal D, but me having 3rd(4th? Highest ODS that day among tribe despite taking hits myself says it all.
3) Themis contacted neighbours saying he would give them some time to prepare, and to just send a msg ingame/attacks at him when they were ready to fight.(GeeGee acc can corroborate this)

4) Big words coming from the guy who left to coplay 100 as soon as the opportunity arose ^^