teepee tier tribes

WildlingInvader

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
TEO recruiting it seems?
Dayum almost 2full tribes and i heard another PP whore tribe is bashing for y'all :scream:

Pls leave us peaceful rim players alone and just fight it out in the core ;)

DeletedUser83995

Two is not a winner Three no one remembers.

Same offer for ginger goes to you too if you wish to start near me on W104 :)
I have been away from this game since W80. Will happily come back to old 1v1. No one will remember me still but you :)

The Evil Organization

TEO recruiting it seems?
Dayum almost 2full tribes and i heard another PP whore tribe is bashing for y'all :scream:

Pls leave us peaceful rim players alone and just fight it out in the core ;)

All the hate coming right at us :(

DeletedUser119197

Same offer for ginger goes to you too if you wish to start near me on W104 :)
I have been away from this game since W80. Will happily come back to old 1v1. No one will remember me still but you :)

You are a pointless wannabe noob, please shut up. I’m busy winning HP your busy pretending to be a top rank account on a world no one cares about

DeletedUser83995

You are a pointless wannabe noob, please shut up. I’m busy winning HP your busy pretending to be a top rank account on a world no one cares about

I don't even care about the world I am winning, not trying to make anyone else care. I am simply saying that world is why I am not joining HP when you asked me to. HP speed requires most of your attention and I don't have the time to give my attention to another world like that. W104 won't, so thats why I am offering you to come play W104 with me.

Unfortunately very few players around now know me. Otherwise I don't think you would be calling me a wannabe noob :)

DeletedUser110265

I don't even care about the world I am winning, not trying to make anyone else care. I am simply saying that world is why I am not joining HP when you asked me to. HP speed requires most of your attention and I don't have the time to give my attention to another world like that. W104 won't, so thats why I am offering you to come play W104 with me.

Unfortunately very few players around now know me. Otherwise I don't think you would be calling me a wannabe noob :)

what was your in game name, I was around