W97 Best of/Worst of

DeletedUser102250

I guess I'll do this since I quit already

01). Best all-round player: I would say either Jacob or Mike back when they were at their height of activity, especially the latter who grew to rank 1 pretty much solo before he went on vacation and left us :(

02). Best attacker: Alpha

03). Best defender: Hard to say, Valour is certainly a dedicated defender so I guess that's something

04). Best strategic player: who needs strategy, just send more nukes smh

05). Best player that got rimmed: No clue

06). Biggest Barb taker: Unluck3y, that bastard taking great power from me, im still mad

07). Best tribe: Creati

08). Runner-up Tribe: ~IL~

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Temple of tom or whatever from S-rank

10). The player you never want to piss off: Namira

11). Best team (group of players): not really sure, haven't paid too much attention

12). Funniest player: huerbert

13). Best war: IL vs Glutt

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Stew because he is a wild man

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Anyone who sends fakes really slowly

16). Most overrated player: Don't know.

17). Most improved player: No clue

18). Most annoying player(s): Kul, just an unreasonable person all around, conqueror of the day with his polls lol

19). Luckiest player: I'd say Valour, just based on the circus the south was/is preventing me from carrying out my tribe plans. Actually everyone who started out in ADON. If I had my way I'd have had the whole south wiped like I wanted to, but I held back because I was friends with Omar.

20). Best alliance: All alliances are bad, change my mind

21). Best farmer: Chitwi

22). Best mail: Sharpey from Kobk telling me good he is and how he got to his size on skill alone, then spending pp'ing every single wall back to 20 during an OP

23). Most dramatic: would require too much thinking to pick

24). Most paranoid: Dunno

25). Most underhanded: who ever orchestrated Thorny's account sending all it's def back

26). Most loyal: plenty of people I guess

27). Greatest spy: Who ever it was sending us those funny screenshots of s-ranks skype

28). Biggest Stat padder: no clue

29). Best leader: don't know much about other leaders so hard to compare

30). Worst leader: Matt

31). Best team player: Samuel and Jacob for all the sitting they. Should also mention eyesz who joined the world late but took a lot of late night sits.

32). Worst team player: Dawg or whatever his name was, man attacked me because he didn't get more def, despite the tribe stacking him, myself more than others and me offering him constant advice. Never met a more ungrateful player in my life. Conqueror of the day, decides to attack with def, and laugh when I tell him he'll need to defend against kul/creati, tells me the next day I was right and should have listened....

33). Laziest player: i'm probably not the laziest but I feel like I'm the laziest lol. There are plenty of people who could take this title in IL though lol

19). Luckiest player: Thorny Dragon and Viktor Vaughn. Both sat on heavy stacks the entire duration of the war.
Does it make me less lucky if I was 100% self stacked lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser118436

Actually everyone who started out in ADON. If I had my way I'd have had the whole south wiped like I wanted to, but I held back because I was friends with Omar

What would be your great plan if you were not friends with Omar? Attacking ADON with your IL ppl? I don't think someone with wisdom can imagine beating a rim tribe I command.

From the way I see, you ate all the foods that Omar provided and accomplished nothing. Wasted villages, wibo was better than you.

DeletedUser102250

What would be your great plan if you were not friends with Omar? Attacking ADON with your IL ppl? I don't think someone with wisdom can imagine beating a rim tribe I command.

What would your command have done? The IL that had just rushed through Kobk wouldn't have been held back by ADON. And seeing how some of those players are playing now it only makes it more evident.

DeletedUser81551

Does it make me less lucky if I was 100% self stacked lol

Highly unlikely they were ALL your troops considering the amount of nukes you had, you simply did not have that many def to stack all those villages so high by yourself maybe some but defo not 100% self stacked. And as far as I remember almost every village in the front had a D pally. Full D pally.

And I remember, when floyd tried to use his death star to noble a village from you, you stacked a single village with 20+ DVs whereas rest of your tribe mates were losing villages due to lack of support lol.

Even worsts like wibo and champion shitwi can live without losing a village if they had stacks like yourself and Thorny. Although Thorny stacks are not comparable with anyone. Not even with yours lol. War's a legend tho. Everyone knows it.

so yeah dawg, you aint gettin' less lucky by sayin' dat you self stacked yo ass.

DeletedUser102250

Highly unlikely they were ALL your troops considering the amount of nukes you had, you simply did not have that many def to stack all those villages so high by yourself maybe some but defo not 100% self stacked. And as far as I remember almost every village in the front had a D pally. Full D pally.

And I remember, when floyd tried to use his death star to noble a village from you, you stacked a single village with 20+ DVs whereas rest of your tribe mates were losing villages due to lack of support lol.

Even worsts like wibo and champion shitwi can live without losing a village if they had stacks like yourself and Thorny. Although Thorny stacks are not comparable with anyone. Not even with yours lol. War's a legend tho. Everyone knows it.

so yeah dawg, you aint gettin' less lucky by sayin' dat you self stacked yo ass.

I never had 20DVs, it was 10 that one time, less other times, all local. My entire front cluster had 10 max def pallys with DV's ready to go at all times, so whenever floyd would attack me, without sending any fakes, it was really easy to stack with local def and return afterwards. But 100% of that was mine. I just played with 60% def and made sure to throw out my nukes ad often as possible.

Deleted User - 10770065

I think you did well on Viktor, one of the few players who actively tried to make a difference regardless of what stacks you had or whatever. But sorry Amara, your pick for best all around player is pretty ridiculous. Of course Jacob and Mike would look good when there was no competition, but they didn't show up when you needed them most (against players that don't roll over and die after a few incs).

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: Probs Toka

02). Best attacker: Heywood when it was on the offence

03). Best defender: Valour Khan

04). Best strategic player: Kim Jung IL

05). Best player that got rimmed: Revolutio

06). Biggest Barb taker: Think it was unlucky account, whatever account locad ruined.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Chitwi

10). The player you never want to piss off: Laura xD

11). Best team (group of players): Rut + Team HJ 4 eva, mostly Team HJ and Rut being our Robin

12). Funniest player: Snowfoxxey

13). Best war: Yet to see

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Laura + Cheesy at the same time :)

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Won't say.

16). Most overrated player: Don't know.

17). Most improved player: Me

18). Most annoying player(s): Yar07, just sent like 3k fakes :/

19). Luckiest player: Me for having Noche? <3

20). Best alliance: No clue really, wasn't really here around then.

21). Best farmer: CD / Noche!

22). Best mail: My love mails between normy and me before the war <3

23). Most dramatic: Anir

24). Most paranoid: Dunno

25). Most underhanded: Chitwi, caught us on a period of inactivity, but fixed it and smacked them with a stick.

26). Most loyal: dont hit me for staying with IPOD for so long

27). Greatest spy: ;)

28). Biggest Stat padder: Ehhhhh, probs Valour Khan and the continuous defence calls, that or Thorny.

29). Best leader: Thom + Jorge

30). Worst leader: Probs Jacob, seemed meh, high activity then went silent.

31). Best team player: Rut I'd say, miss him on HJ, curently on loan on his own account tho :(

32). Worst team player: Jason

33). Laziest player: Me

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player:

Alpha - also made me eat my words of the PnP which i respect. lots of shit talk but no bad blood for sure he gained my respect
Dread Doctors new players - quickly identified an easy 2-3 hour window i was offline only a few nights a week and completly destroyed by front which i thought impenatrable. also sniped everything down to 5-10ms gaps. pretty impressive.

02). Best attacker: Dread Doctors, started a snowball that took me down in a night when he found out i was offline.

03). Best defender: warlord - was opped multiple times in what was basically a complete failure

04). Best strategic player: tokahontas for always positioning themselves just close enough to support the fronts which began to buckle. In my opinion this is the only way they coul turn around the war.

05). Best player that got rimmed:

06). Biggest Barb taker: chitwi

07). Best tribe: IL for life

08). Runner-up Tribe: Creati

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: SaS (mexican firemonkey)

10). The player you never want to piss off: osvajalec. they were inactive when i talked shit he launched so many nueks at me that built up :p

11). Best team (group of players): Original IL North me, my old cos, and both original chitwi cos. single handledly was winning aa war while tribe focused everywhere else.

12). Funniest player: Kul Tugin. dude is unreasonable as all hell only defends with pp and picks whatever side he thinks will win.

13). Best war: I had the most fun when dismantling the where tribe alone early world after their council didnt think i was shit.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Dan (science.), mike (chitwi)

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?:

16). Most overrated player: Dont hit me, kul tigin, gnomeland, sashaahn (defending = pp wall to 20 in seconds after every nuke)

17). Most improved player: myself without a doubt i learned so much

18). Most annoying player(s): tudadar, ronnie, laura

19). Luckiest player: myself. came into this world from .us hoping just to mayeb squeek into lategame. ended up as duke of the best tribe ive ever been apart of in the way of fun.

20). Best alliance: IL X Annex <33333333333

21). Best farmer: farming sucks

22). Best mail: bear grylls

23). Most dramatic: kul tigin

24). Most paranoid: kobk dukes, dudes were always accusing us of trying to backstab them when we were just carrying on in the north.

25). Most underhanded: anyone who kept findign small insignificant things to report each other for on both side

26). Most loyal: All the original IL members who played out the whole world together <3333333 + sam

27). Greatest spy: the fake skype in the aa tribe chat which managed to get into every new one they made hahaha

28). Biggest Stat padder: dont hit me/osva for free caps, toka for early game pp bullshit

29). Best leader: gamefowl/sombra defended for months without giving up and eventually regrew the accounts and saved their tribe.

30). Worst leader: KoBK dukes

31). Best team player: DEATHGUN (who is that again?)

32). Worst team player: Dawg

33). Laziest player: Pack

DeletedUser102250

I think you did well on Viktor, one of the few players who actively tried to make a difference regardless of what stacks you had or whatever. But sorry Amara, your pick for best all around player is pretty ridiculous. Of course Jacob and Mike would look good when there was no competition, but they didn't show up when you needed them most (against players that don't roll over and die after a few incs).

Well the thing I have been completely oblivious to a lot of things that have happened during the war. I know much more about players in IL then I do Creati, so I guess I'm a little biased that way, but I really don't have any clue how a lot of players in the north played or what they have done in the world. So with my limited knowledge, the only things that really stand out for me in this unremarkable world was how your account made the most of the offense you had, how Jacob was fighting AA with little help while the tribe was focusing on other things, while coordinating his own def to save other players, and also the work Mike did on his account pushing AA while also dealing with his self-sabotaging co. I know the reasons for their limited activity/quitting so I don't fault them there. I will say though that Jacob has come through plenty of times sitting 5 accounts a day.

Maybe I'd pick your account, but knowing how little effort some of the players you went after put into defending their own accs makes me a little less hesitant to put you up there I guess. I don't know much about any other Creati players not in the south so I just chose with my limited knowledge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Deleted User - 10770065

Well the thing I have been completely oblivious to a lot of things that have happened during the war. I know much more about players in IL then I do Creati, so I guess I'm a little biased that way, but I really don't have any clue how a lot of players in the north played or what they have done in the world. So with my limited knowledge, the only things that really stand out for me in this unremarkable world was how your account made the most of the offense you had, how Jacob was fighting AA with little help while the tribe was focusing on other things, while coordinating his own def to save other players, and also the work Mike did on his account pushing AA while also dealing with his self-sabotaging co. I know the reasons for their limited activity/quitting so I don't fault them there. I will say though that Jacob has come through plenty of times sitting 5 accounts a day.

Maybe I'd pick your account, but knowing how little effort some of the players you went after put into defending their own accs makes me a little less hesitant to put you up there I guess. I don't know much about any other Creati players not in the south so I just chose with my limited knowledge ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not trying to say that you shouldn't pick an IL account for it, but if you are, I think there's personally better choices out there. AA was a pretty trash tribe, so whatever Jacob and Mike did against them I feel is pretty irrelevant in general when there's players out there that put in a good performance against us like samuel4699, barca4ce etc who I personally think they deserve a mention. I'm not trying to say Jacob and Mike are bad players at all or didn't put in work for the tribe, but I don't think it's right to pick someone at their "prime".

But for the "little effort some of the players" I went after, I strongly disagree against that. But if you are correct, then how is that different to Jacob and Mike fighting AA players?

DeletedUser102250

I'm not trying to say that you shouldn't pick an IL account for it, but if you are, I think there's personally better choices out there. AA was a pretty trash tribe, so whatever Jacob and Mike did against them I feel is pretty irrelevant in general when there's players out there that put in a good performance against us like samuel4699, barca4ce etc who I personally think they deserve a mention. I'm not trying to say Jacob and Mike are bad players at all or didn't put in work for the tribe, but I don't think it's right to pick someone at their "prime".

But for the "little effort some of the players" I went after, I strongly disagree against that. But if you are correct, then how is that different to Jacob and Mike fighting AA players?

I mean the question isn't very specific so that's just the criteria I went with, if I were to follow the criteria you used then yes I'd answer a little differently. Samuel deserves a mention ofc amongst others, barca and some of the north players I've had little communication with. Though I know many others have put in work, sadly a lot of them didn't stick around longer. Now here's the thing, as the person who got thrown a lot of sits when OPs started landing or just after, and the person who made the majority of the tribe OPs I know exactly which players only survived this long because of the contribution of others sitting them round the clock, and the players who seemingly did well against you guys for the benefit of their own accounts but to the detriment of the tribe.

As for AA I just remember a bunch of them still fighting back, and trash talking IL in their chat for the duration of the war. Ofc I can only guess their level of activity, whereas for accounts like tribal where you gained the largest ground I know the owners were never active during any OP or afterwards to get the account in order, so my perception of how events went down will be skewed.

DeletedUser118436

Kul Tugin. dude is unreasonable as all hell only defends with pp

Only PP defended against the last op that poor viktor conducted with his whole buddies, as his power was not enough to take a single khan village. But seems his whole tribe was not enough either. I was thinking 30x size would be successful against us, but hey, that was not enough either. We have only defended against 10x size by this time. Now we have another record, thanks to poor IL ppl.

BTW we haven't decided to attack IL, but IL decided to hit us. We were just gonna go after wibo and agreedy for the previous sins according to The Great Yassa. You wanted the challenge, and we have given it to ya.

Kul Tugin. picks whatever side he thinks will win.

We stopped attacking valour khan long before you started getting smashed into the dirt. You guys didn't show the respect we deserved. Watched and said nothing about ZamonX manipulating my team. You just thought we were gonna be on your side no matter what.

Remember what IL truth breaker said about The Great Yassa.
Master Kim wont let us follow The Great Yassa

Then I responded.
Then, Master Kim is destined to lose. The soul of The Great Khan will make thunders strike, mountains explode & meteorites fall.

We had great fun to make that guy eat his words.

barca4ce

Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: I would say Tokahontas

02). Best attacker: This is difficult... it depends on size also... I'd say Toka, Broodly... no idea... I haven't seen anything super impressing, I could nominate myself for this also, when I was interested to attack

03). Best defender: Nobody I attacked was that great... so again I say Toka, me.

04). Best strategic player: lol... this is funny since I know many get so say in strategy... so better not to comment anything here

05). Best player that got rimmed: No clue

06). Biggest Barb taker: so many that it makes me sad.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: brizay... I think he's the only one I managed to get to send nukes after mailing him

10). The player you never want to piss off: I don't want to piss of anyone normally so no answer.

11). Best team (group of players): Best team... what we had start of the game when attacking IL... starlite, me, roloff

12). Funniest player: no idea

13). Best war: Creati vs IL... the only war really, al others were just skirmishes

14). Who would you most like to meet?: ??? Anyone who's hot

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine got broken during the world and I don't want anyone to experience that... it's a pain

16). Most overrated player: new osvalajec

17). Most improved player: No clue

18). Most annoying player(s): nobody was really annoying that I can remember

19). Luckiest player: Anyone with getting all trains succeeding

20). Best alliance: I don't like diplomacy... and in this world it's been backstabbing all the time so no answer.

21). Best farmer: Who farms?

22). Best mail: Impossible to answer since so many interesting mails are kept hidden

23). Most dramatic: No idea

24). Most paranoid: No idea

25). Most underhanded: No idea

26). Most loyal: many

27). Greatest spy: pack

28). Biggest Stat padder: No idea

29). Best leader: I'd say Creati leaders

30). Worst leader: no comment

31). Best team player: Samuel

32). Worst team player: someone just asking support and not doing anything

33). Laziest player: me

and for all you haters... I had much less support than you think... I just don't care about scouts and move def :)

Leather and Latex

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
01). Best all-round player: War-Peace.

02). Best attacker: Toka

03). Best defender: Revo, Pain in the ass you was.

04). Best strategic player: Laura on Toka.

05). Best player that got rimmed: Revo, Miss you boo.

06). Biggest Barb taker: Leather and Latex, That one barb forever nicknamed me the barb queen.

08). Runner-up Tribe: None.

09). The most enjoyable player to piss off: Winner is Thorny.

10). The player you never want to piss off: Thom, Even when he is wrong, he is right.

11). Best team (group of players): Thom, Jorge, Mike +Laura + Me.

12). Funniest player: Tory.

13). Best war: Creati vs IL.

14). Who would you most like to meet?: Jorge so we can get drunk together.

15). Who's computer would you most like to break?: Mine so I can quit and thom can leave me alone forever.

16). Most overrated player: Will not answer this, ill piss off half of creati.

17). Most improved player: ShadowKnight.

18). Most annoying player(s): Red Khan, gets nobled, nobles barbs.

19). Luckiest player: Most of Creati.

20). Best alliance: None.

21). Best farmer: Jorge.

22). Best mail: Mine and Revos.

23). Most dramatic: Me.

24). Most paranoid: Thorny.

25). Most underhanded: Dunno

26). Most loyal: My guys.

27). Greatest spy: Pack?

28). Biggest Stat padder: Osva

29). Best leader: Sigh.

30). Worst leader: Jacob?

31). Best team player: Creati.

32). Worst team player: IL

33). Laziest player: I take this thank you.