W97 Best of/Worst of

Michael Corleone.

worst player of all time: cirasnooze on thorny dragon. you really managed to make yourself a meme; taking tw way too seriously and then..you end up being terrible at the game LOL. if youre gonna take it as seriously as you do, be good at least or something. two worlds in a row where all you do is soak tribal defenses and get destroyed. too big of a liability to have on a frontline, this guy should be backline nobling barbs and doing nothing.

DeletedUser99939

Michael Corleone

Lets see how you would fair to an op like that one, designed to the fail safe of making sure the fronts collapsed simultaneously. It's not at all that I'm a bad player, just severely outplayed on that op. IL knew and did nothing to prevent a push on that front, enough said.

War

DeletedUser99939

To add also, I had a support request up on the IL forums for top ups. The inactivty and noob problem in IL is surreal, I received maybe 20 packets total as support during the op to support what was already in place.

You cannot deny Creati wanted to crack that front for a very long time. Kudos to busting my brains in before I could have hit Toka/War-peace which was my intentions.

War

The Ripple Effect

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
wow, some of the people here like barca4ce and this war dude.

save yourself some pride by keeping quiet as opposed to trash talking even after getting smashed despite having such a huge advantage over creati at the start of the war. some of the stacks you guys had in midline villages were the stacks most of us had at villages right at our frontlines.'

your downfall was not just because of 1 OP, it was the cause of your ineptitude stretching over the entire duration of the war where you failed to push into Creati's front at all, and when we finally decided to get you, we got you.

Last edited:

Deleted User - 10770065

To add also, I had a support request up on the IL forums for top ups. The inactivty and noob problem in IL is surreal, I received maybe 20 packets total as support during the op to support what was already in place.

You cannot deny Creati wanted to crack that front for a very long time. Kudos to busting my brains in before I could have hit Toka/War-peace which was my intentions.

War

Thank you for showing mercy to Toka and war-peace and letting them live.

Michael Corleone.

Michael Corleone

Lets see how you would fair to an op like that one, designed to the fail safe of making sure the fronts collapsed simultaneously. It's not at all that I'm a bad player, just severely outplayed on that op. IL knew and did nothing to prevent a push on that front, enough said.

War
sounds like you are a liability on a frontline to me

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score

War

You had more defense then anyone in IL and you were afk for 48 hours leading up to the op and didn’t even come back to help defend it. Yeah we had our problems and I had my own and we got beat but stop this deflection off yourself. You calling out anyone for inactivity is the Pot calling the kettle black.

I don’t mean to start shit here but I can tired of reading post after post and comment free comment making it sound like IL was holding you back.

DeletedUser99939

You had more defense then anyone in IL and you were afk for 48 hours leading up to the op and didn’t even come back to help defend it. Yeah we had our problems and I had my own and we got beat but stop this deflection off yourself. You calling out anyone for inactivity is the Pot calling the kettle black.

I don’t mean to start shit here but I can tired of reading post after post and comment free comment making it sound like IL was holding you back.
https://gyazo.com/2866e24f94bbd0059c2f51e205efee16

DeletedUser102250

I mean sure you weren't around, which in this particular case you communicated before hand, and unfortunately there was no one to sit after I left for class. But on the other hand I don't know why you expected more def when you had a lot already, and I know personally I sent more def than you claimed to have received from the tribe, and you also received a decent amount from stew and OGV. But this OP aside you were literally never around for any of our own OPs, at any time in the war. The #1 problem in our tribe, as far as I'm concerned was that I would struggle to scrap up as many nukes possible for OPs and when the land time rolled around and the stacks get cleared people like you are no where to be found to send nobles. "Hey look, all these unluck3y villages are cleared, I sure hope thorny logs in soon to take them", *crickets*, "Oh man, Samuel and anan are going in on Alpha, if Thorny sends right now we could really do some damage" *wind rustles in the background*, "Oh man I wrote this nice little cat OP to be followed by a frontline assault on war-peace since Thorny adores his useless cats so much, maybe this time I'll get some participation!" but ofc nothing came of that.

Michael Corleone.

Even his own tribemates are coming out here to call his BS out. all war is good for is soaking up tribal defenses and getting it all killed. even when villages are cleared for him, he cant get the job done. a total liability on a frontline.

and yes, i get you work, have a life; but all you are trying to do here is throw your tribemates under the bus, the same ones that did all these things for you, and all you did was talk big on the forums/skype etc. and totally embarrass yourself once again.

bad tribemate. bad player. id at least respect you if you were a good tribemate, but that does not seem to be the case

Deleted User - 10770065

Thorny had bigger stacks on his midline than his tribemates did on their frontline. It was crazy. How can you blame your tribe for this is incredible. Even before the op, his frontline got filled with D pallies like 20-30....

Do you realise not every vill has to have 10D in it for it not to be lost? There's ways to keep your vills when the stacks get nuked down, but it's a bit too late to educate you in that.

DeletedUser99939

wow, some of the people here like barca4ce and this war dude.

save yourself some pride by keeping quiet as opposed to trash talking even after getting smashed despite having such a huge advantage over creati at the start of the war. some of the stacks you guys had in midline villages were the stacks most of us had at villages right at our frontlines.'

your downfall was not just because of 1 OP, it was the cause of your ineptitude stretching over the entire duration of the war where you failed to push into Creati's front at all, and when we finally decided to get you, we got you.
Not sure where you get the assumption that I came out here to trash talk. What brought me out was the insults (once again) being thrown around at me without me being able to defend myself. That's why I'm now looking at the pnp, otherwise news flash Creati. I do not pnp other than when I get someone like Wiz (a Regime tribemate) pming me on what's being said.

I will agree it was my downfall on the amount of over-extension my front was which was known. I did ask Sam/Jacob to op core way prior (directly after warlord op was scuttled) however that never was realized as something they should have done. It was always the south and IPOD, so this is something I'll call my leadership out on. Narrow minded leadership and not listening, period.

I mean sure you weren't around, which in this particular case you communicated before hand, and unfortunately there was no one to sit after I left for class. But on the other hand I don't know why you expected more def when you had a lot already, and I know personally I sent more def than you claimed to have received from the tribe, and you also received a decent amount from stew and OGV. But this OP aside you were literally never around for any of our own OPs, at any time in the war. The #1 problem in our tribe, as far as I'm concerned was that I would struggle to scrap up as many nukes possible for OPs and when the land time rolled around and the stacks get cleared people like you are no where to be found to send nobles. "Hey look, all these unluck3y villages are cleared, I sure hope thorny logs in soon to take them", *crickets*, "Oh man, Samuel and anan are going in on Alpha, if Thorny sends right now we could really do some damage" *wind rustles in the background*, "Oh man I wrote this nice little cat OP to be followed by a frontline assault on war-peace since Thorny adores his useless cats so much, maybe this time I'll get some participation!" but ofc nothing came of that.
You saw the op, I shouldn't have to defend myself to one of my barons who I respect when you already know why. When it became clear they were going for the stacks I did what you, sam, anyone would have. I realized I was going to break and yes I realized I wasn't going to be here due to work so I did my best to prepare and arranged what sits at the start I could. People in IL were crap on sits, everyone knows. And to be honest, I didn't really receive like you say I did. The most support I got was the hc you sent which ended up on my warlord front (which lasted the longest).

As for unlucky, I was NEVER pmed on taking villages from him. I can go back on my skype/discord/mail if want me to air you. On alpha, I did attempt but the stacks on my side were not cleared nor could I get a foothold for many reasons. I ask Alpha to come out to say why as he was the one who defended against my cats and trains.

Your failures on ops were not my lack of participation. I took part in every south op there was on my areas. It was your narrow minded views and inability to adapt to what Creati was doing and the overall skill level of the tribe. Didn't many people call IL a noob tribe prior to Creati war? You were warned so don't give me that garbage.

Even his own tribemates are coming out here to call his BS out. all war is good for is soaking up tribal defenses and getting it all killed. even when villages are cleared for him, he cant get the job done. a total liability on a frontline.

and yes, i get you work, have a life; but all you are trying to do here is throw your tribemates under the bus, the same ones that did all these things for you, and all you did was talk big on the forums/skype etc. and totally embarrass yourself once again.

bad tribemate. bad player. id at least respect you if you were a good tribemate, but that does not seem to be the case
Until you've played in a tribe with me, just shut up.

DeletedUser99939

W80, W94, casual 1 and now W97.

And I'm very sure he did the same on his other past worlds too.

I remember a tw player whom he considered as friend from w67 (if im not wrong) insulted and blocked him right after he joined casual 1. And the reason was something similar to what Viktor and Jacob posted above. Initially I thought meh crazy woman but now I can see nope she defo wasn't crazy. Lol

So yup, this bottom feeder does the same sh!t again and again on every world. Does literally nothing significant the entire world and then blames his hard working tribe mates and innocent players for his loss.
All you do is insult people in every tribe you are in. All I gotta do is ask Rob what kind of hypcrite you are. As well as every person in the cas skype chat.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
19.gif

Deleted User - 10770065

Not sure where you get the assumption that I came out here to trash talk. What brought me out was the insults (once again) being thrown around at me without me being able to defend myself. That's why I'm now looking at the pnp, otherwise news flash Creati. I do not pnp other than when I get someone like Wiz (a Regime tribemate) pming me on what's being said.

I will agree it was my downfall on the amount of over-extension my front was which was known. I did ask Sam/Jacob to op core way prior (directly after warlord op was scuttled) however that never was realized as something they should have done. It was always the south and IPOD, so this is something I'll call my leadership out on. Narrow minded leadership and not listening, period.

You saw the op, I shouldn't have to defend myself to one of my barons who I respect when you already know why. When it became clear they were going for the stacks I did what you, sam, anyone would have. I realized I was going to break and yes I realized I wasn't going to be here due to work so I did my best to prepare and arranged what sits at the start I could. People in IL were crap on sits, everyone knows. And to be honest, I didn't really receive like you say I did. The most support I got was the hc you sent which ended up on my warlord front (which lasted the longest).

As for unlucky, I was NEVER pmed on taking villages from him. I can go back on my skype/discord/mail if want me to air you. On alpha, I did attempt but the stacks on my side were not cleared nor could I get a foothold for many reasons. I ask Alpha to come out to say why as he was the one who defended against my cats and trains.

Your failures on ops were not my lack of participation. I took part in every south op there was on my areas. It was your narrow minded views and inability to adapt to what Creati was doing and the overall skill level of the tribe. Didn't many people call IL a noob tribe prior to Creati war? You were warned so don't give me that garbage.

Until you've played in a tribe with me, just shut up.

He did send a lot of cats to be fair and a lot of noble nukes, but war-peace said no to those (read my best teamplayer mention).

And as for your dstars, a lot of vills near them cleared, but your dstars were D vills and you killed your nobles against your own def you had landed earlier....

I will give you a B- for effort.

DeletedUser102250

No one should have to PM you to get involved on OPs happening next door. You have to acknowledge your own inactivity before blaming others. I mean sure it sucks no one could sit you 24/7, but when have you ever taken a sit?

And lets be clear, you participated in practically nothing. You can't tell me you took part in all the south OPs when I literally wrote all of them and have the number of nukes donated by each player written in each of the OP threads. In fact I just logged in to double check.

Last edited by a moderator: