A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser122061

No one is actually suprised that this outcome was a possibility. We just want them to get their s**t together and give us a decent fight. With this pace that we are going, we will be beating a dead horse within a week.

Mern

cmd.magma

Only if Alex trusted Sagar like Sagar trusted Alex .
This world would've been a lot different .

Also Zak not only that but then they had to use dirty tactics within the enemy tribe too .
Never forget :D

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Why did people think 100 would be good? Literally every war they got involved it they waited until their enemy was involved in another war and couldn't fight on two fronts. They aren't good, they bind their time well and that's it. Now it's finally a fair war they are losing, why are people surprised?
acctually Hot Eagle was their saviour, he fighted the enemies on FL until 100 waited to attack from the back :p

DrifterUSSR

GGWP to ODZ I guess for winning this milestone world in TW..honestly thought 100 would tear them apart.

Side 1:
Tribes: 100, A555F
Side 2:
Tribes: ODZ, Swedes

Timeframe: 19/10/2018 12:15:00 to 31/10/2018 17:29:34

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 165
Side 2: 237
Difference: 72

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,445,547
Side 2: 2,068,518
Difference: 622,971

chart

Deleted User - 10770065

Ok, I get it. You're winning the war by 60 or so caps. But don't be so confident, your lead is literally nothing.

DrifterUSSR

I believe this ODZ lead will only get bigger, 72 caps requires a big OP just to break even and after reading post #192 I doubt anything will change for 100 :(

Deleted User - 10770065

Sure, it's a good lead for ODZ. But to say the world is over is simply ridiculous.

DrifterUSSR

Agreed, let's hope 100 can turn this around, 100 winning World 100 sounds good

Deleted User - 10770065

What sounds good is that the better tribe wins the world.

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Fully in support of odz this war, but you guys bragging the way you are is how tribes get themselves trashed. If 100 are defending as poorly as you claim then you should be a lot further ahead by now

danny689

Ok, I get it. You're winning the war by 60 or so caps. But don't be so confident, your lead is literally nothing.

60 war caps but greatly outgrowing them all around. If this keeps pace another week and a half and ODZ should pass 100 for rank 1.

ODZ + Swedes are outgrowing 100 + A555F steadily

Since the war started 10/20

ODZ has grown 271 villages
Swedes has grown 155 villages

100 has grown 54 villages
A555F has grown 148 villages

Deleted User - 10770065

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apart from eating 100 villages the other villages you're eating are your 2nd tribe "Swedes"? So in fact you aren't really growing that much at all in reality, are you?

Michael Corleone.

100 could turn this around counting them out right now is borderline r word.

danny689

Correct me if I'm wrong, but apart from eating 100 villages the other villages you're eating are your 2nd tribe "Swedes"? So in fact you aren't really growing that much at all in reality, are you?

I don't mind at all

116 are from Swedes and even with that Swedes has still grown 1.4m points since the start of the war despite those 116 that went to ODZ. 100 Has lost about 300k since the start of this war.

100 could turn this around counting them out right now is borderline r word.

I don't think anyone is considering this war over by any means, but the reality is Dreadmasters racked up 49m ODD in the op vs him and is positive 4 villages after it.

Something like that at the beginning of the war is a big morale boost to 1 side and a big hit to the other.

Michael Corleone.

"All great leaders since Moses have known that a feared enemy must be crushed completely. (Sometimes they have learned this the hard way.) If one ember is left alight, no matter how dimly it smolders, a fire will eventually break out. More is lost through stopping halfway than through total annihilation: The enemy will recover, and will seek revenge. Crush him, not only in body but in spirit."

Til then

arabela

Alex, you quitted some time ago but posting in forum more than me ...

Why not come back play better :p ..you obviously miss the game :)

Michael Corleone.

Alex, you quitted some time ago but posting in forum more than me ...

Why not come back play better :p ..you obviously miss the game :)
posting on here takes much less time than playing this game.

besides, people still take the bait like brian stelter over here

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Just had a quick perusal of the player list in 100 (probably should have looked before at some point lol) and tbh there are some capable players on the roster.

I wouldnt say its full of jaw-dropping world winning superstars but there are a fair number of players who i have either seen before or know by reputation and they're perfectly able to perform at a decent level so i would be relatively surprised if they just fold over and collapse in less than a 2 week timespan. I mean its possible and its happened before to capable tribes on other worlds but its still a bit of a stretch to count them out already.

Some tribes just have sluggish starts to a war until they find their feet y'know?

Also ODZ just chill plz, nobody likes a premature gloater. Its a bad look

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Also ODZ just chill plz, nobody likes a premature gloater. Its a bad look

Alright listen, we actually don´t believe we won, let me explain the behavior.

Be me (or any player in the front of ODZ). Come to w100 to play and face good players in a hyped world like w100. No pp, no WT or any other bullshit, just oldschool settings.

Hear everyone say that code is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally, some competition in tw, its been YEARS". Beat Code in 1 week since it was all air and nothing more..
Be a bit down since its just free villages, quit play for a couple of weeks.
Hear everyone say that beast is going to wreck your ass, be hyped ass hell "finally..." Beat Beast in 1 week...

Now finally war against 100 comes a long and their start is awful, just awful in so many levels. And then they stopped defending their villages, heck they stopped trying at all in the front. And you get that feeling again, after the 20th village you loose interest in nobling since its not fun nobling for free and you start to wonder if 100 is just another code. And a part of you get mad, like really mad.

We all understand that they might still step up and win, heck I DO really hope they step up because I´m not afraid of loosing. I´m more afraid of being tricked into wasting months on w100 without proper contest.

Now, they are doing some kind of OP so I´m more chill now than before. I got some incs and someone is actually trying to take my villages again (I think) so it´s all good. But for a couple of days there we were some players that were genuinely afraid that they wouldn't fight us, therefore all the "come on you bastards hit us". Maybe they were just loading for this thingie they are doing right now.

Last edited: