:O end war with a twist

• Thread starter DeletedUser119197
  • Start date

DeletedUser119197

well! this IS THE final war, it was going to be respectful as both myself, and apostle agreed we would be last tribes with no recruiting/ dirty play on the end game, but ever since they secured rank 2 they played DIRTY! as well as we fought there wars!

( which is obvious as we are the more coordinated tribe, simple strategy )

BUT THEN! you try to recruit/defend against us while we have a NAP in place :O and you expect US to wait for your tribe to get ready?? you cheeky buggers

you were high up in my books blood purity/apostle

now your in the same books of them same dirty scum bags who back stab when another tribe gives you the good opportunity to come second.

WAR DEC MADE BY MAN HIMSELF, GINGE:

Final War

this is it. best tribe wins. orr... the biggest backstabbing tribe may win?! mmmmmm.

you may think... oh i thought we didn't end till 9/11/2018.... wellllllll not really...

i found out you've been doing some sneaky things ay behind our backs ;)

id say.. a back stab for a back stab

warning, not for those who dont like swearing and all that crap

goodluck, Mr backstabber! hope you have better luck next time recruiting/defending against us! going back on our agreements!

DeletedUser122576

I do not know what happend with apostle and the others. But I have enough screen shoots with you tring to put a kncok on the wheel for hydra long before this.. when there was a nap and everithing was good you little snake tried to convince other tribes to slow hydras growing.
So do not consider you self a better person. You are just a gingie snake.

DeletedUser119197

Hydra growing? o_O they recruited someone who eat there own tribemates at start world to grow

That’s not growing

And okay, yes messages were sent, but we were invited in the war against HYDRA we could easily of joined it and rimmed hydra if we wanted an easy win? However. Why should we give time to prep to a tribe who tries recrtuing and defending against us, our words to other tribes is ours. Virgil is a backstabber and rimmed his own tribemates. I was prepared to bullshit a bullshitter, simple

What happened to his tribe ? I rimmed his tribemates. If you think we need help in rimming you, you have another thing coming pal. We don’t need help of WSS lol to rim a tribe that recruits backstabbers and who can’t take down a player with 200k on full tribal ops.

Thanks, but your wrong pal

DeletedUser119197

I’m such a snake that someone from hydra joining us. And what did I do? I sent apostle the mail as I’m TRUSTWORTHY. And he was rimmed :) so how the hell does that make sense? Your logic is useless

DeletedUser122576

Whatever you say little snake.. but I have a feeling that even if you defeat hydra you will lose. Should wait and see if I am right

DeletedUser119197

Whatever you say little snake.. but I have a feeling that even if you defeat hydra you will lose. Should wait and see if I am right

You think your planned spy will do anything? We are not stupid mate this is .net world not Ethiopian world

Absolute clown

Snyper Eyes

A couple are still fighting back Ginge, we havent Demoralized all of 'em

Michael Corleone.

breaking news known backstabber is upset he was backstabbed. more at 11

DeletedUser119197

breaking news known backstabber is upset he was backstabbed. more at 11

omg not this dude again lol, stop following me you clown, your history... not even history actually ahha

if you can please tell me how i am a backstabber in this HP then that would be great Mr. Noob

DeletedUser119197

I am not from Ethiopia little snake.

What? lol I didn’t say you were :eek::confused: also makes no sense how you keep calling me a snake, all because your duke couldn’t handle a beating. Not my fault pal