Eschaton

TheBeatConductor

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
It's either Brick, or Brick Wall Sir. Otherwise we shall refer to you as TimeSookylala.

I find it hilarious that's literally all you can go on about. Congratulations, there were mergers. Hype crumbled and players went to different sides. News flash, the losing side lost. O2 Crumbled and the same thing happened. Good pickups weren't until a few weeks after the poor attempt at keeping the tribe together after Majestee left. Magmar is a good example. In around 6 weeks, he's pulled 600k points from no where. To make it even funnier, MAD were claiming he was a meatshield, as well as former O2 members who jumped ship. Funny that..... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I can plenty justify a win on this horrid world. There is a combined collective of around 70mil points, some 10k villages, probably more, set as enemy against us. All you lot are doing is screaming "recruitment" this and "recruitment" that. Not once, and I'll stick by this claim as well. Not a god damn single time has any of these tribes proved they have the skill to fight a war. Their stacks are half-assed. They're stacking OBVIOUS frontlines, but ignoring villages just 3 squares back from those stacks. The attack gaps are so big I was landing my own support in there from 36 hours away (Your fakes still suck MAD).

At this point in time, if recruiting to win is your only claim to insult, then so be it. I have yet to see a proper argument out of the other side.

Welcome to TribalWars; a text based game filled with strategy, politics and propaganda.

Post spam edit:

Let me emphasize on what this world currently is, and has been, for the last month.

ruDhyiV.png

Like, come on. You can't even make this up anymore... The current stats from the rankings:

uyxY0E4.png

MAD/CRAZY/LITD/NUBz/Drunk/Kush/Kush 2/EO/EOA
Villages: 11,135
Players: 327

Four/350
Villages: 8,683
Players: 78 (Including 0 point players)

There is a 2,500 village deficit. A difference of 7mil points. And you know what's even BETTER?

Side 1:
Tribes: Four, 350
Side 2:
Tribes: MAD, CRAZY, NUBz, Drunk, EO, EOA, LITD, U.W., Kush, Kush 2

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers:

Side 1: 9,686
Side 2: 14,895
Difference: 5,209

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 2,136
Side 2: 997
Difference: 1,139

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 51,393,916
Side 2: 61,415,503
Difference: 10,021,587

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 16,836,248
Side 2: 7,554,837
Difference: 9,281,411

chart

Nice OD btw. You're bragging with stats, while you yourself have gotten 0 enemy caps this whole war (except for a recap war over a barb you lost :(). Yeah you really have proved your 'skill to fight war'.

DeletedUser120022

Can we get a better rep from the four tribe please. Had enough of seeing the Brick face and Mr Random. They are just good examples of how to get carried by recruit to win. Both at 4mil OD and barely done anything this world :D

Just along for the ride, while meatshields do all the work for you

Why would they have OD when they have several tribes bashing for them? :D

DeletedUser50073

Impressive stats. You both earned it.

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD
Side 2:
Players: The Brick Wall, MrRandomGuy

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,392
Side 2: 249
Difference: 4,143

chart

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 24,569,034
Side 2: 1,255,870
Difference: 23,313,164

chart

Side 2: 45,454
Difference: 45,454

chart

I feel sorry for FOUR's back, I know it hurts from carrying you two.

so who was the lucky boy who got to see the rusty sheriff badge?

6lack witnessed the starfish

Last edited by a moderator:

MrRandomGuy

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Impressive stats. You both earned it.

Side 1:
Tribes: MAD
Side 2:
Players: The Brick Wall, MrRandomGuy

Total conquers:

Side 1: 4,392
Side 2: 249
Difference: 4,143

chart

Side 2: 5
Difference: 5

chart

Side 1: 24,569,034
Side 2: 1,255,870
Difference: 23,313,164

chart

Side 2: 45,454
Difference: 45,454

chart

I feel sorry for FOUR's back, I know it hurts from carrying you two.

6lack witnessed the starfish

salty-strong-meme.jpg

DeletedUser

lol i like how you don't even attempt to act like they haven't gotten under your skin. just full rage mode. never change sicory.

DeletedUser50073

lol i like how you don't even attempt to act like they haven't gotten under your skin. just full rage mode. never change sicory.
Not sure if I know you, but I'm just having fun, even if it makes people angry.

DeletedUser

Yeah I feel you, its admirable how you just visibly let them get under your skin. This is what the forums are about!

codygoodthegreat

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Can someone from Leadership make a public statement that they are proud of winning by pouching players? all this other crap spewing from the mouths of players who have done F all in this war is pointless.

brick shit head come take some vills off me if im so trash, you literally sit here trying to make it seem as you guys are the underdogs and include every single player in the world as a enemy?

send me some nukes and nobles if your soo 1337 then prove it.

you got a small group of players in mad playing on several accounts, not sleeping, missing work to defend ops, against insane odds and coming out with minor losses and you sit here pounding your chest?
the real MVP's of this world will go un known. the guys playing 2 3 4 5 accounts when the owners run like cowards.

Not the little cowards like rikter who turn on there enemy and eat empty backline vills and feel like they have skill.

not the guys who come to pub forums pounding their chests like you single handedly destroyed MAD

nobody is gonna know the true hero's here, but EVERYONE knows its not you brick shit head, and its not you rikter or OAA its not people looking for easy wins,

We Know, and lest We Forget.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Can someone from Leadership make a public statement that they are proud of winning by pouching players? all this other crap spewing from the mouths of players who have done F all in this war is pointless.

brick shit head come take some vills off me if im so trash, you literally sit here trying to make it seem as you guys are the underdogs and include every single player in the world as a enemy?

send me some nukes and nobles if your soo 1337 then prove it.

you got a small group of players in mad playing on several accounts, not sleeping, missing work to defend ops, against insane odds and coming out with minor losses and you sit here pounding your chest?
the real MVP's of this world will go un known. the guys playing 2 3 4 5 accounts when the owners run like cowards.

Not the little cowards like rikter who turn on there enemy and eat empty backline vills and feel like they have skill.

not the guys who come to pub forums pounding their chests like you single handedly destroyed MAD

nobody is gonna know the true hero's here, but EVERYONE knows its not you brick shit head, and its not you rikter or OAA its not people looking for easy wins,

We Know, and lest We Forget.
lets throw some hands already then, you and me 1v1