Who do you think will win K54?

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Hello there, sir. After some brief research, i hear you are quite the player yourself. If a bit passionate and aggressive. :D (a man after my own heart)

I would be interested to know which former member of my tribe, Phoenx, that you have played with. Most would be quite accurate in their stories, however one old grizzled war vet might be a bit of a storyteller. The game has changed since my last visit, and the learning curve was a bit steep playing on the rim in 102 without any guidance. But i feel adaptation is in my blood, and some smooth guiding hands now to answer my numerous questions... and i am starting to feel like i can live up to your approval here in 104. I hope to rock the boat enough to feel at home, which usually means domination. But i steer off topic.

Staying on topic with the thread, i also wanted to mention that visine seems to be mostly based in kd44? so shouldnt they be handling their locale first before stretching into kd 54? Just an observation after spending a few minutes looking at the obvious. And not that i checked stats or anything, but rumor has it that panther (however minor) has been impeding their progress nonetheless.. while burn seems to have hit no major speed bumps.

Im also hoping that pnp will pick up? this is the worst i have ever seen the forums in terms of activity. There isnt even the normal trolling accounts that have nothing to do with the world itself... Kind of boring, no?
The player I mention went by the name Spyke. He played the account It will all be mine, (http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&id=9061704) He was my duke on w96 til he had some serious illness. He mentioned your ability to lead and fight. Hope he was right always glad to see some of the old vets return.

And yes, forums have been slowly dying for a while, but believe me we have some personalities on this world. Just a matter of time before things start kicking off :)

DeletedUser117534

Hello there, sir. After some brief research, i hear you are quite the player yourself. If a bit passionate and aggressive. :D (a man after my own heart)

I would be interested to know which former member of my tribe, Phoenx, that you have played with. Most would be quite accurate in their stories, however one old grizzled war vet might be a bit of a storyteller. The game has changed since my last visit, and the learning curve was a bit steep playing on the rim in 102 without any guidance. But i feel adaptation is in my blood, and some smooth guiding hands now to answer my numerous questions... and i am starting to feel like i can live up to your approval here in 104. I hope to rock the boat enough to feel at home, which usually means domination. But i steer off topic.

Staying on topic with the thread, i also wanted to mention that visine seems to be mostly based in kd44? so shouldnt they be handling their locale first before stretching into kd 54? Just an observation after spending a few minutes looking at the obvious. And not that i checked stats or anything, but rumor has it that panther (however minor) has been impeding their progress nonetheless.. while burn seems to have hit no major speed bumps.

Im also hoping that pnp will pick up? this is the worst i have ever seen the forums in terms of activity. There isnt even the normal trolling accounts that have nothing to do with the world itself... Kind of boring, no?

Activity will definitely pick up, there are few people here with love for drama that are playing 104 so all you need is one spark to start the fire ;)

But honestly forum activity has been going down every year, new players sort of got use to the new reality and don’t even notice it that much but I bet it must be a bitter shock for all the returning veterans.

Let’s hope Visine, WUS and MEA folk will start coming out of the closet with some good co tent and as for trolls hmm, where is Al Murph when he’s needed?!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
The player I mention went by the name Spyke. He played the account It will all be mine, (http://www.twstats.com/en96/index.php?page=player&id=9061704) He was my duke on w96 til he had some serious illness. He mentioned your ability to lead and fight. Hope he was right always glad to see some of the old vets return.

And yes, forums have been slowly dying for a while, but believe me we have some personalities on this world. Just a matter of time before things start kicking off :)
i took a quick look... spyke and It will all be mine are unfamiliar names to me. Still drawing a blank. That's not normally like me.

I kind of want to see Panther and Visine posting some entertainment, discussing the action in their skirmish. Unfortunately, i dont think they will take the battle here as one views it as a skirmish, another is consumed by it. :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
i took a quick look... spyke and It will all be mine are unfamiliar names to me. Still drawing a blank. That's not normally like me.

I kind of want to see Panther and Visine posting some entertainment, discussing the action in their skirmish. Unfortunately, i dont think they will take the battle here as one views it as a skirmish, another is consumed by it. :D
I believe he was going by a new name. Eitherway still funny to see you on w104 :p

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I believe he was going by a new name. Eitherway still funny to see you on w104 :p
Spyke itself is familiar, as noted by a former member of phoenx in our chat today.

But looking into forum history, it would appear you know five noble death punch, who used to go by hollyghost. He gave me so many infractions. LMAO.

And why is it funny to see me here on 104? This statement makes me think you know me directly...

Rimulous

Activity will definitely pick up, there are few people here with love for drama that are playing 104 so all you need is one spark to start the fire ;)

But honestly forum activity has been going down every year, new players sort of got use to the new reality and don’t even notice it that much but I bet it must be a bitter shock for all the returning veterans.

Let’s hope Visine, WUS and MEA folk will start coming out of the closet with some good co tent and as for trolls hmm, where is Al Murph when he’s needed?!
Why has forum activity been going down every year? Is it just because of the dwindling player base or maybe because there is also a discord server that some of the conversations are happening on? The last world I took seriously was W24 and it is pretty disappointing to see how slow the forums are.

DivineWind

Reaction score
dwindling player base mostly, forum activity has been going downhill since long before the discord server got going. I only started posting last year, i think it takes a bit of commitment to post on externals, the people who remember what they were like and still play post because theyre used to it, but new players tend to post here less and less unless their tribe is specifically relevant to the thread in my experience. sad really

Arcward

Master Commander 2019
Reaction score
I wouldn't blame the discord for it. Before tw community attempted a switch to discord, there were tw world skype chats for discussion and mindless spam.

Hektik

Forum Personality 2019
Reaction score
Imagine almurph living in your head rent free

Yeah, imagine having this in your head all day :rolleyes:

bQhbiQ9.gif

Love you forever @THE MURPH ALL CAPS

Rimulous

It is just hard to follow what important wars are going on if there is no PNP and people are not trash talking and posting reports. You can only really tell what is going on through twstat if there is nobling going on.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Spyke itself is familiar, as noted by a former member of phoenx in our chat today.

But looking into forum history, it would appear you know five noble death punch, who used to go by hollyghost. He gave me so many infractions. LMAO.

And why is it funny to see me here on 104? This statement makes me think you know me directly...

I guess I know Holly, but who doesn't...
Yeah, imagine having this in your head all day :rolleyes:

bQhbiQ9.gif

Love you forever @THE MURPH ALL CAPS
The large Heineken always made me thirsty. He told me it wasn't real tho... dreams were crushed that day. Sorry to ruin your dreams too.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

I think its tongue in cheek visine's k44 reference friendo.

Also pnp is rare pre-lategame wars, then it starts to get spicy.

canigire

Boorhong is worlds second player and still have protection loll,ı have curius about him how much pre spend and hw have how much more

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
Well sir, you are entitled to your opinion. In later posts in this thread, you say that you know the players involved and that they consistently win worlds.

You do not know who I am, and I have only won one world that I know of. (W30 first church world) I am not a member of visine, so I am going to go ahead and disagree with you on your post. As far as I am concerned, the k 54 discussion will not be completed without my input one way or another. I do not know these players you are referring too, but I do know my own usual tendencies. ;)

I appreciate your concern for our kd. It is good to know that these guys have a track record. I will keep an eye on it, but I’m confident in my ability to make an impact. See you on the battlefields, sir.

Ps. You will know my name and who I am before all is said and done, sir Balian. I assure you.

I think i love you my friend!

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I think its tongue in cheek visine's k44 reference friendo.

Also pnp is rare pre-lategame wars, then it starts to get spicy.

Im not so sure that its tongue in cheek. Burn has 137 village in kd 54, visine has 37 atm. Even with the fall of rawr, Burn will continue to out noble you in the kd. Anyways, might be a fairly long time before these questions are answered anyways. But you cannot deny burn has quite the lead on the situation.

however, kd 44 has 100 visine villages, and they share the kd with Phoenix who has 115 villages. But anyways, i digress. I am also unfamiliar with you, mintyfresh. I suppose maybe the cheeky one here was you? ;)

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
Im not so sure that its tongue in cheek. Burn has 137 village in kd 54, visine has 37 atm. Even with the fall of rawr, Burn will continue to out noble you in the kd. Anyways, might be a fairly long time before these questions are answered anyways. But you cannot deny burn has quite the lead on the situation.

however, kd 44 has 100 visine villages, and they share the kd with Phoenix who has 115 villages. But anyways, i digress. I am also unfamiliar with you, mintyfresh. I suppose maybe the cheeky one here was you? ;)

Yes its part of my lovable charm.

Also im not associated with Visine but if jon wants to open late game merge talks then he knows where to find me and my tribe

DeletedUser117534

I like your position on the map Paul, your tribe makes this world more interesting for sure.