No chance for new players?

DeletedUser121485

I agree and disagree.
The reason this game is dying isn't just the P2W option, the game was declining long before that, if you look at TWstats you can see howmany villages each world had, which gives you a good impression on the amount of members.

I believe this is because of the change towards mobile gaming ,back in 2010 we almost exclusively played on Console or on PC, now we have a smartphone with milions of games and community's to talk to.

The TW app basicly sucks (pardon my french) and besides that this game takes dedication, people want to play something fun for 20 minutes while taking a dump and be done with it.

also in modern gaming this game has alot less to offer in terms of instant gratification the new generation craves.
village-2.png

Village.png

The heck happened in World 60 lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Math Debator

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I agree and disagree.
The reason this game is dying isn't just the P2W option, the game was declining long before that, if you look at TWstats you can see howmany villages each world had, which gives you a good impression on the amount of members.

I believe this is because of the change towards mobile gaming ,back in 2010 we almost exclusively played on Console or on PC, now we have a smartphone with milions of games and community's to talk to.

The TW app basicly sucks (pardon my french) and besides that this game takes dedication, people want to play something fun for 20 minutes while taking a dump and be done with it.

also in modern gaming this game has alot less to offer in terms of instant gratification the new generation craves.
village-2.png

Village.png

Oh what a graph, world 60 was a fun world!

Messenger of Peace

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
w60 was a first world with hold the secret for win condition alsoit was a first world with loot assistance; also I believe they win condition changed from holding secrets to dominance condition later so that world became like that

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Spread players out and make more barbs. If they spread things out more and made unit speed a bit quicker we probably could fill out the outer core Ks, not barely try to fill the 4 core Ks.

I can solve the village amount issue and the size of the world issue with this simple adjustment. Think of it like a speed world, not in terms of settings, but the amount of barbs and distance between players.

Michael Corleone.

They mean to use the ideas subforum

But dont bother. I've had mine up there for 6 months with 90% positive votes. Its been tagged as 'approved' by JawJaw 5 months ago but since then literally nothing. No further response from them despite the fact the sub-forum was initially hyped as a way for the community to interact with the development team (albeit in a round-about way). I was initially hopefully for meaningful discourse on ways to improve the game but jokes on me i guess. They'd rather spend 5 minutes thinking up new ways to milk events and poorly conceived win conditions lol

They dont care, that forum just exists so they can pretend to give a shit about 'community feedback' and then give a canned response to every single possible complaint or query.

Its a complete and obvious farce

Looking at you @JawJaw

Yes I am salty.
Honestly @JawJaw is just here to oversee the game's decline and death and milk whatever money he can. They don't care about new players, the new players get stomped out by the PP kids and then decide to stop playing, again further declining the player base.

Its a backwards business strategy. Youd figure theyd make it so new players are welcomed, have a chance, and may actually begin putting some money into the game themselves. It's just another awfully ran game.

DeletedUser122700

He has milestones screenied on his profile.

Any chance he is making a point with the pp thing? Like maybe ''Hey! Look what I'm doing! Don't you think this is a problem?!''

Or is this wishful thinking? :<

SergeantCrunsh

Still Going Strong
Reaction score
If someone abusing it to that point is near you, use a relocate or pp farm for mad pp gains and then restart on rim like nest said. The players who been around to the end games know that these types never last. Many great accounts late game were started late on the rim don't forget, just takes some patience and skill and its a nice place to play. Its not optimal but its possible to stick around if you think it out a bit ahead and not just hope they magically wont attack you if they're that close. average players follow strategies good players adapt them, always been the TW way.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
IMO sometimes it takes a few days to see if someone is abusing pp near you , therefore , I think they should give a little more time to use the relocate item , like at least 3 to 5 days ..

DeletedUser

he didnt claim he knew how you fought. I think everyone knows you're an a-lister anyways though.

grave maker

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
I like to use a bit of PP to get myself over the starting bump to reach LC and then farm from there on out.. I feel dirty if I use more

Though using a little PP on those first events for res packets never hurt anyone

FluffyButDangerous

Reaction score
If someone abusing it to that point is near you, use a relocate or pp farm for mad pp gains and then restart on rim like nest said. The players who been around to the end games know that these types never last. Many great accounts late game were started late on the rim don't forget, just takes some patience and skill and its a nice place to play. Its not optimal but its possible to stick around if you think it out a bit ahead and not just hope they magically wont attack you if they're that close. average players follow strategies good players adapt them, always been the TW way.

"Many great accounts late game were started late on the rim don't forget" you're goddamn right

DeletedUser122674

I have farmed nearly 12mil resources and launched over 23k attacks in this world. I have been at the top daily farmed everyday after BP.
I have more farm than all the 4 MEA members in my area combined yet they have 20+ 10.5k cities that they built via PP exchange.

This game is full p2w and this will be my last world. I'm gonna go down making it as hard as possible for these pp users. InnoGames has completedly broke this game as my last worlds i played was w23/25.

Deleted User - 10770065

Why do MEA allow accounts like boorhong in their tribe?