First major war

Rimulous

What do you think the first major war will be? Seems like there have only been a few minor skirmishes based on nobling stats on TWstats.

Here are the skirmishes I was able to find:
WUS vs ~WE~
MEA vs Weird Flex But Ok
Visine vs RAWR
HOMs vs BOOBz
Soviet vs Hat
Bleed vs -L-

Do you think any of these will develop into a major war?

DeletedUser92119

I am sad to report -L- lost their skirmish. Not to bleed...but to attrition. As soon as a player lost their nuke they immediately gave up the entire fight and wanted to restart on the rim. I just wasn't used to dealing with that low lv of commitment. MEA was waiting for the skirmish to finish so they could come in and eat both sides with their nobles, which is what they will do now. While they are focused on eating, Weird Flex will continue to grow unchecked. I can't wait to see how far that group of COs can go tribeless.

Dipsomaniac

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
anigif_original-3198-1448022927-2.gif

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
I am sad to report -L- lost their skirmish. Not to bleed...but to attrition. As soon as a player lost their nuke they immediately gave up the entire fight and wanted to restart on the rim. I just wasn't used to dealing with that low lv of commitment. MEA was waiting for the skirmish to finish so they could come in and eat both sides with their nobles, which is what they will do now. While they are focused on eating, Weird Flex will continue to grow unchecked. I can't wait to see how far that group of COs can go tribeless.

Fun fact dragu i followed that war and to say the least it was a shitstorm. And to say it was from attrition is just sad the lack of planning and commitment from the mass invite tribe sure thats a better argument, soooo at the end of the day we both know you either lost the war by arrogance or ignorance i will leave it up to you.

DeletedUser92119

Fun fact dragu i followed that war and to say the least it was a shitstorm. And to say it was from attrition is just sad the lack of planning and commitment from the mass invite tribe sure thats a better argument, soooo at the end of the day we both know you either lost the war by arrogance or ignorance i will leave it up to you.

I respectfully disagree. We did have a lot of members, and cordination was surely a problem because of that, but that is not why we lost. It was a contributing factor, just not the main one. The main one was absolutely due to the largest players giving up. There is not a doubt in my mind that -L- would be alive and well if the heavy hitters had rebuilt when they lost their nukes rather than turn into PP farmers the moment they took any losses. And it didn't help that beast recruited the top 5 members before the fight even started, which i also put in the category of members giving up on -L-. You can say that is due to my ability as a leader to inspire my members, but my original post still stands true.

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
I respectfully disagree. We did have a lot of members, and cordination was surely a problem because of that, but that is not why we lost. It was a contributing factor, just not the main one. The main one was absolutely due to the largest players giving up. There is not a doubt in my mind that -L- would be alive and well if the heavy hitters had rebuilt when they lost their nukes rather than turn into PP farmers the moment they took any losses. And it didn't help that beast recruited the top 5 members before the fight even started, which i also put in the category of members giving up on -L-. You can say that is due to my ability as a leader to inspire my members, but my original post still stands true.

This is the proof that you are delirious, a big majority of your tribe did not do a single thing that whole escapade and somehow you can blame the ones that where left at the front to fend for them self verses a whole tribe? Do not do that my fellow scavenger *wink* *wink*

DeletedUser92119

This is the proof that you are delirious, a big majority of your tribe did not do a single thing that whole escapade and somehow you can blame the ones that where left at the front to fend for them self verses a whole tribe? Do not do that my fellow scavenger *wink* *wink*
lol hey Nik

Gustav II Adolf

Reaction score
lol hey Nik

I'm not Nik nor am i anyone for your tribe i was just following that war, i did try and help you lads as well but that was for naught. Kinda funny when a outsider helps more then the leader of the 3 family tribe shitshow :)

hurod

Can't really name it war tho

Side 1:
Tribes: Visine
Side 2:
Tribes: RAWR

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 22
Side 2: 0
Difference: 22

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 95,269
Side 2: 0
Difference: 95,269

chart

hurod

Yeeah, he has some personal thing with barbs.

Thanks for noticing tho, im sure you can update it until you around.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
You forgot to add King Banana ,

3361384a61d132e6bbbaac120c721928.png
This is a funny post. I havent been around in a long while, so i mailed the account and asked some questions about the strat. It appears to be a very viable strat, and if he is active enough to use the scavenge to the best of his ability, then kudos to him. I cant help but appreciate how much larger than i am he already is... and his activity is somethign to be desired.

That being said, i personally avoid barbs as much as possible. I prefer to cap enemies, even if they are smaller villages. I also name my villages in their memory.. so you can see who i nobled what from. :p

ps. I also dont want to spend the pp, or time scavenging.