World 104 Discord channel is live!

• Thread starter DeletedUser26129
  • Start date

DeletedUser26129

Hello Everyone.

We created a World 104 discord channel.
On world 99 we had a similar channel where all tribes and members could post and talk to eachother, which was awesome to get to know the people better since the externals are now less visited then say 5 years ago.
We would like to see as many people join as possible.

In this channel there are several sub channels.

1. World chat:
- General chat.
- Tribalwars Related chat
- Voice Chat

2. Continent chat:
- General chat.
- Tribalwars Related chat
- Voice Chat
* For each of the 4 continents there is a chat.

3. Other Games
-General chat.
-Voice channels for a number of games (more games can be added by request)

4. Lobby
-You will enter the discord in this channel and have to wait approval before typing.
-You can choose to be added to your tribe as a group.

5. Council
-This channel is not up and running yet, as we do not know if people would like it, but the channel would hold council members of each tribe that wants to be there, good for smack talking and boasting ;)

If you want to join the discord channel click the following link!

https://discord.gg/AHCMzwH

Kind Regards,

King Geldwolf.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser113795

I was never owned in my 6 years of histroy playing this game. There was not a player good unuff and smart unuff that culd destroy me. So many losers say they did, but actuly nobady did. So i dont need to know who you are, you are not inprotnant

DeletedUser81551

I was never owned in my 6 years of histroy playing this game. There was not a player good unuff and smart unuff that culd destroy me. So many losers say they did, but actuly nobady did. So i dont need to know who you are, you are not inprotnant

Aren't you the guy who got rimmed due to your incompetency every single world you played?

Correct me if im wrong tho.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Aren't you the guy who got rimmed due to your incompetency every single world you played?

Correct me if im wrong tho.

Man trust me, I know this bot better than he thinks hahaha, he won't admit he has been defeated no matter what, even tho he has never won a world hahaha :D

And his best result is having like 76 villas on a world where he nobled more barbs and more free villas than anything else, before getting rimmed, but yeah, no one can own him because the player smart and good UNUFF doesn't exist :D

DeletedUser81551

I know this clown since w74 lol.

Honestly I last read shit from Batan 5 or so years ago during w74 until yesterday :D

#classicbatan

DeletedUser113795

Man trust me, I know this bot better than he thinks hahaha, he won't admit he has been defeated no matter what, even tho he has never won a world hahaha :D

And his best result is having like 76 villas on a world where he nobled more barbs and more free villas than anything else, before getting rimmed, but yeah, no one can own him because the player smart and good UNUFF doesn't exist :D

You are full of s*it. You lie evry time you open your dirty mouth. And you dont know me. You are a covered hiding behind nick name. I tell one more time. Nobody ever rim me and nobody will ever rim me. Im far better and smarter player then most of you losers who only know how to me smart *ss on forums. Im playing 104 so come get some if you think you have balls to do so.

On wolrd 74 i was preactly alone fighting NME tribe and nobody could do nothing, so much about pro players out there. Killed so many nukes and sniped train even more. You culd just be happy Kirk was to big of a n00b and i didnt wanna play any more w74 to his stupid decions.

I never win so far because i got bored playing agains most of n00bs out there who couldn't challenge me and i delet my acc of bored, or i rage quit to the stupid and n00bs decisons of retard dukes leading tribes that i was in. But never ever i was defat or rimed. So who ever speaking like that is a trooll who cant do nothing in game and only troll here.

DeletedUser113795

I know this clown since w74 lol.

Honestly I last read shit from Batan 5 or so years ago during w74 until yesterday :D

#classicbatan

To bad for you that you coudlnt take 1 village from a clown. You must be so pathetic player

DeletedUser81551

Why or how can I noble village from you when you are miles away from me? lol

And if you go check w74 stats, all you did was noble barbs and internals. Literally 99.9% of caps were either barbs or internals.

I never win so far because i got bored playing agains most of n00bs

Nah buddy. You never win cus you are a garbage player with an elastic mouth.

Shag is better than you lol

So yeah, you suck.

Last edited:

DeletedUser81551

You are just an average player Batan. Accept the truth and move on. Just an average B-lister.

Shag and Kirk are far more better players than you. You are just a nooblet trying to mix in with pros in this game.

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You are full of s*it. You lie evry time you open your dirty mouth. And you dont know me. You are a covered hiding behind nick name. I tell one more time. Nobody ever rim me and nobody will ever rim me. Im far better and smarter player then most of you losers who only know how to me smart *ss on forums. Im playing 104 so come get some if you think you have balls to do so.

On wolrd 74 i was preactly alone fighting NME tribe and nobody could do nothing, so much about pro players out there. Killed so many nukes and sniped train even more. You culd just be happy Kirk was to big of a n00b and i didnt wanna play any more w74 to his stupid decions.

I never win so far because i got bored playing agains most of n00bs out there who couldn't challenge me and i delet my acc of bored, or i rage quit to the stupid and n00bs decisons of retard dukes leading tribes that i was in. But never ever i was defat or rimed. So who ever speaking like that is a trooll who cant do nothing in game and only troll here.

How have you never been rimmed, so you finished every world you played in??
Your best being 76 villas is a fact my friend :) I haven't even played w74 so I don't know why you are talking about that, but the fact is you nobled more barbs and internals there than anything else noob hahaha.

And what do you mean I'm hiding behind a nickname? Should I be giving my adress out for you to come fight me or what?? I mean not that I wouldn't knock you out in real life but still hahaha.

And I am playing w104, that is why I'm on this forum. Use your brain man, I know its not too big but come on, even you could have figured that out ;)