A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

DeletedUser119075

Yup, this is the worst defeat I've suffered in my 11 years of playing. Not because ODZ completely out played or did anything out of the ordinary, we already lost to ourselves. I'm disappointed and embarrassed with ourselves that we weren't even able to give this world a war, would of liked it if we lost when the team put in effort and not just like 10 accounts if that.

We were slow, unresponsive, inactive and quite frankly crap as a team. I can go on forever to say what went wrong but the bottom line is that it is embarrassing. Considering some of the players in the line up and our access to some of the best scripts on tw there was no reason available to justify why we couldn't put up a fight.

I've always hated late game due to the shear reliance on your whole team to play, decided to play since its worse 100 but soon realised this was by far the worse end game team I've ever played with. And it frustrates me because I know alot of players in here were capable of so much more.

GG ODZ, your are the best and most active team on world 100.

P.s. Cody, please stop posting bs. U are embarrassing us more than we already are. Just accept we failed as a team and move on.

Nocturne

Reaction score
Damn you bitches love me xD

@Mintyfresh already beat you on 89 sit down, be humble

@Mern Do you think TW is a 1vs1 player game or something? If it was your post would make a little sense, but its not. You beat me when I was in two teams of people who mostly didnt give a crap about playing. Look how many people in beast quit or joined ODZ. Look how many people in 100 quit soon as they had to play hard. Let me know what .net world you guys start on next and I'll be there :)

@Nocturne Oh yea dennis i bet .se is so tough to fight when you guys have collected the best of a tiny community to beat the mediocre players that are left over and then take a few more every world. Mmmhmm sounds soo hard bruh. Sry but im not impressed. w75 was a lot of swedes early game, most of them quit along the way and more than half the tribe was .net players who were not swedish. Same with w89 we started with much less swedish players there, the team was mostly .net players who were not swedish. Your team here on w100 had a lot of swedes no doubt but dont be a bigot and discredit your non-swedish tribemates work.

@Celaethon Groot is only alive because they jumped to ODZ. That is why I say they are carried by ODZ to this win. Tribe hopping to the enemy to win is nothing to be proud of. Regarding your other complaints about Beast you can take that up with Fred.

Im really not saying that our non swedish accounts isent pulling their Weight

But in all of these 3 tribes the core has been swedish players from the start
And as i Said we always pick up people that show that they can and Will play the game as it supposed to be played

Flexo (IC) is still my MVP this world
He has Done an incredible amount of account sitting when needed and sniped everything he could from incoming trains even as far as 40 hours away

You where once one of these people we picked up cody, and then you played the game as its supposed to be played aswell
I think you somewhere down the road lost that way and Im really sad about that

blckdrgn1

Im really not saying that our non swedish accounts isent pulling their Weight

But in all of these 3 tribes the core has been swedish players from the start
And as i Said we always pick up people that show that they can and Will play the game as it supposed to be played

Flexo (IC) is still my MVP this world
He has Done an incredible amount of account sitting when needed and sniped everything he could from incoming trains even as far as 40 hours away

You where once one of these people we picked up cody, and then you played the game as its supposed to be played aswell
I think you somewhere down the road lost that way and Im really sad about that

Haha what is your definition of how the game is supposed to be played?

Do I sit accounts? Check
Do I send nukes? Check
Do I send support? Check
Do I snipe? Check
Do I stay loyal to my tribes? Check

Just cuz I didnt join your team doesnt mean I played the game any differently lol. I wanted to see how Fred ran things as a duke and found out he was super inactive and made egotistical decisions. I wanted to see how Alex ran things and found that he relied on his team knowing what to do and doing it, which they didnt do. I know how you and mint and the rest of the swedes do things so I wanted to see a different perspective. It was an entertaining world for me in that sense :)

Last edited:

dzippe

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

Do I sit accounts? Check
Do I send nukes? Check
Do I send support? Check
Do I snipe? Check

Just cuz I didnt join your team doesnt mean I played the game any differently lol. I wanted to see how Fred ran things as a duke and found out he was super inactive and made egotistical decisions. I wanted to see how Alex ran things and found that he relied on his team knowing what to do and doing it, which they didnt do. I know how you and mint and the rest of the swedes do things so I wanted to see a different perspective. It was an entertaining world for me in that sense :)

Cody on the battlefield with 100 -
ezgif-2-d13b828df53e.gif
Try the next time with hot eagle, would be interesting

Nocturne

Reaction score

Do I sit accounts? Check
Do I send nukes? Check
Do I send support? Check
Do I snipe? Check

Cody on the battlefield with 100 -
ezgif-2-d13b828df53e.gif

Well you Kinda dident do any of those things during our war with beast at least ^^
And i can only talk from my own experience and i havent really seen you sniping or stuff like that this world

Maybe you have
Maybe you havent
But i havent seen anything about it at least

I wanted you in our tribe since i know how you can play at your best
And what an asset you can be in a tribe when the chemistry is right
But it was you that choosed to go to 100, so please stop the batter against us and the batter against you Will certanly dissapear aswell

DeletedUser115571

please stop the batter against us and the batter against you Will certanly dissapear aswell

LOL, I will banter that little Cody-mascot as long as I draw breath. He is great as a mascot but useless as a player. Nah not even good enough to reach status of useless.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
ITT:

Cody displays how to lose all sense of decorum and dignity.

But it's okay because he has 4 world wins :eek:

Michael Corleone.

This whole argument is ridiculous lol. Can we just set some facts straight here:

1. This game isn't hard, and anyone who tells you otherwise is just wrong. The only hard thing about this game is making the time for it.

2. Winning a world does not make you, personally, a good player. It's a strongly team oriented game. You win or lose by the strength of your team, not any individual prowess. You can win with an active team of sub-par players who just work well together.

3. You cannot accurately judge a player until you've played with them. Plenty of the most important aspects to whether or not a player is good are not visible from outside the tribe. (sitting, willingness to snipe for others, helping plan OPs, will they support/nuke for others or are they selfish, etc)

4. There is no such thing as "Tribe X didn't deserve the win." Winning is winning, regardless of the circumstances (excluding blatant cheating). There is no rule saying you cannot use diplomacy to win, or that your opponent needs to be considered strong, or that recruitment is not a valid route to winning. See #2.

GG ODZ. While the world is not over, it is for me, and I believe you are on your way to securing the win. You had more people who wanted to win and who are willing to put in the time to do so, and that's what matters.

On a different note, can we get a "See you on the battlefield" meme going? We need a good graphic for it.

so why did it take you til w100 to learn how to play/lead or whatever you said on this world lmao. its not hard, you said it yourself so which one is it?

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
^ so true picture. I'm all about mocking a bit in externals to make players angry enough to attack me but it's starting to look a bit old now swedes. Like it or not, this is our new server now so better not make enemies with the whole community just yet ;)

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Let's to be honest, What did you do in your glory previous winings?

In W75 : I won that world too, It's was all Mint's work and also JD ... You were only in charge in the final war with Norse, When they were beaten to the ground.
The disrespect of this is ridiculous. No one in @night would ever say that it was all Mint and JD. What about players like ThatDamnPolak who held a surrounded front for months? What about players like Aaron who were absolute legends? If you really played w75 then you're a disgrace to the team talking such smack.

Mint's work in the second half of the game constituted throwing a fit and leaving the tribe. Cody was solid from day 1.

Get out of here with your bs

arabela

Nah. Maybe if you 100 instagram models stopped bickering over rank and who farmed moar and took notes from Crimsoni, you'd be victorious.

Sorry Alex, maybe you are right about crimsoni being a legend, we all heard about him. Speaking from my own perspective, tho.....since i joined Alex account, i havent seen crimsoni around. I wont contest he is a legend, but saying he was MVP in 100 when there are many others who did more, i find a bit unfair. And idk about farming in this world :X

Ah, and I rarelly use Instagram, Fb etc ...

Last edited:

DeletedUser121212

Nah. Maybe if you 100 instagram models stopped bickering over rank and who farmed moar and took notes from Crimsoni, you'd be victorious.
Thanks for defensive mention. That was a fun account to defend for days. As was a few of the accounts in that tribe.

In terms of my account - that some have commented about - I opted to leave, as the activity from the tribe was far from inspirational. And yes people can claim we lost some villages ourselves, but none can fault our effort or activity within our account atleast.

I won't point fingers nor bicker - I'll just say it was fun as long as it lasted. But you can only make it so far if the overall activity isn't perfect in your tribe. ODZ had it. We didn't.

I'd still say I could beat most of you, if I had to flip the finger at some of you - the only impressive feat that I saw was the activity, besides that it wasn't anything special. But I am done with the game - as real life started to take a toll on my actual gametime, that coplayers had to make up for.

I met some good players, some trashtalkers, some I'll always hate. As in any world the personalities makes the game fun. None mentioned, none forgotten.

Thanks for the experience. And congratulations on the win.

PS: I hate Sweden, from a Dane. Dare to Zlatan.

- JT

DeletedUser115571

The disrespect of this is ridiculous. No one in @night would ever say that it was all Mint and JD. What about players like ThatDamnPolak who held a surrounded front for months? What about players like Aaron who were absolute legends?
Pollack was a great part of delaying Norse, knowingly that we had to sacifice his account. Guns for hire secured the nortern rim, something Cody failed to do. JD secured passage to speed up long distance movements towards Norse front. Aaron was very stable in performing anything asked as was sweet misery. olfad mastered the late northern advance. Cody? He was merely learning the game in W75. He was a sweettalker but any performance on the battlefield are all forgotten as their was nothing to remember. The reason @Night won and why ODZ beat original players of 100 is warring from day 1. That way you lose all players unable to commit at an early stage, while Norse and 100 got to the top by chillplaying. When in endgame activity suddenly is needed such tribes cant keep up. Since 75 was brought up. i loved all in our tribe there. My dislike for Cody is his way to alwayas avoid a fight if not greatly superior in numbers. While in @Night he always had irl issues if he needed to commit in game. I never committed to any world after 75 as I totally lost interest as game progressively turned into pay2win. I didnt even commit in W100 as I have been away too long from the game. I simply helped JD out with defence against 100 while the account barbled. I also throw random nukes at cody and as he dodge nothing he ran out of troops to snipe with very fast. I might start a new world just to mock Cody though. He is so much more fun when butthurt. Mint signing out.

Last edited by a moderator:

ampac

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Interesting read...Congrats to the winners...Was expecting more hardcore opps knowing hardcore players from both sides..

Good job Guys!