A Sweet Tooth: 100 V. ODZ

arabela

How about the guy that spent 10 posts bitching about me for what mintcream did on some random world?

I was too busy reading how others are bitching my tribemates and my extribemates and i wasn’t paying attention on who is bitching you for some random world. Is not my bussiness....

I asked a simple question so if you can respond, ok, if not is fine aswell. Not going to scroll back and read who trashed who for other worlds....

Oh, 100 got destroyed already! No need for me to come and kick ther arse then. Well done Beast. Pls, destroy kriegers offsprings out for me.
Honnestly, you’re from another movie...

DeletedUser118436

In the late 12th century BC, a battle between the armies of King Agamemnon of Mycenaeand Triopas of Thessaly is averted when the great warrior, Achilles, defeats Thessaly's champion in single combat, asking for ‘someone else’ and again..

Noone steped on in fear to face achilles except one Vathos with a tank, soaked with the whole tribal defense. Greek army desteoyed every single enemy units and that tank was left alone.

And so forth. Time always tell losers, and the real heroes.

Last edited by a moderator:

IAmAbel

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Holy...

Lost track, what are you even talking about, is this 100 players bashing other 100 members? Things escalate fast here

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Wow such a genius, easy to be hindsight after the events. I didnt see you predict this earlier on, or that Riot benefitted from it either.
I actually wasn't talking about this world. I learned this from w75 playing under Mint and it has been my tw philosophy ever since.

Your point also doesn't make sense. What did Riot benefit from? Others hyping us up so we would be taken out by our neighbours in a gangbang?

DeletedUser103748

another quality world win lolol

You seem to think I'm upset about it. I'm not. I get why you might think that, as the fear of losing seems to be a big motivator for you to talk crap on the externals, while being completely irrelevant because you don't actually play the game.

I've won plenty of worlds though, not that it matters or is overly important. As I've said in all of my posts, it's not some great achievement. You can be on the winning team and still be utterly useless. You'd know a lot about that I bet.

DeletedUser121386

I actually wasn't talking about this world. I learned this from w75 playing under Mint and it has been my tw philosophy ever since.

Your point also doesn't make sense. What did Riot benefit from? Others hyping us up so we would be taken out by our neighbours in a gangbang?

Was I suppose to guess you learned that from W75, you didnt mention it, but you said "looking at you 100".

Regardless, what I meant about Riot it was in war from day 1, and it didnt help at all, I honestly believe any tribe would be better of not fighting from day 1. Your philosophy wasnt made clear in Riot either so thats completely new to me, but I guess you learn something everyday.

DeletedUser118436

You know one time I played this game to 1 million points with no pp.......You may ask what this has to do with anything. The answer is it has nothing to do with anything on this world just like the last however many pages.......

What happened man, the world turned upside down? Hope it still looks fun.

Where is the poetry guy with battle pantoloons?

Last edited by a moderator:

ALBANIAN1235

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
You know one time I played this game to 1 million points with no pp.......You may ask what this has to do with anything. The answer is it has nothing to do with anything on this world just like the last however many pages.......

pfff..... I made it to 2.6mill without pp... I might not have won w100 but I am clearly better than all of you current winning noobs. Write me when yall get on my level....for those who lack IQ points I am being sarcastic...

TheBarbarian

giphy.gif

Oddly enough, I've spent quite a bit of time on this external forum this world - I've enjoyed it, but this is all pathetic. The only thing I can discern from the last however many pages of blathering is that this entire world forum has descended far beyond the low-standards set by each of the last 10-20 worlds. Toxic, childish and ultimately boring. So I won't state that this will be my last post on this forum, but I'm certainly not going to be wasting my time trawling through it anymore.

So instead I'll try my hand at making an actual discussion, and will give my opinion on exactly where 100 went wrong. I'm probably better placed than most to say where I think that happened being the former duke of SLEEP, stuck in a war against the coalition and then later when 100 joined against us.

We could talk all day about 100 taking the route of least resistance. I could add that they should've backed my SLEEP members instead of the coalition - they may not have had the territory that was earned almost instantly by siding with the similarly sized coalition but they would have had the skill and activity. My belief? That their fear of BEAST in the midgame ultimately lost this world for them. What followed this fear was poor decision making that you see on every world by the losing tribe. ODZ went under the radar for an awfully long time (a mistake by all I might add), and instead of dominating K44 with activity it was dominated by a plethora of sub-standard players that had emerged from internalling coalition members after Riot! fell back in the early game. There were a few exceptions of course - big names like Kate2 and Roman Empire - but by now they've all conveniently given way to the "I'm too busy in RL" excuse right after the first OP had landed.

I want it noted that SLEEP members have finally found a home in ODZ and are actively taking part in this end-game war, and I want to thank everyone in ODZ for making that so. So for all the talk in the early game that SLEEP were scum, untrustworthy etc etc blah blah I'm still yet to find another tribe that stuck together when things got tough and went down with actual fight and honour.

Big up to southern 100 players though. The mid and south have been by far the most interesting regions of this war. This new tribe has come together fast and is already showing more resistance across the frontline, and I hope we can make this entertaining yet.

Last edited: