Information about barbarian

jomissuri

HI,
i just wanna ask to all comunity a simple question and if it's possible, i would have an idea about that by Tribal Wars Team.
Bottom line I wanna know your opinion about a strange stuff just happened in other server from 4/5 world.
The question is:
If you see a PLAYER A with a lot of strange accounts around him ( all this strange accounts pop up at 1 field distance between each others) that after a week that strange accounts became a barbarian villies and all of them are conquered by PLAYER A.
dgh3k3.png
2hxq1ra.png
[/URL]
And this stuff is repeating for 4/5 time in order to creare a big ammount of villies belong to the same Player A with all villages at 1 fields distance.

I would know your opinion about that.
How is it possible to have all villies at 1 field distance if PLAYER A conqueres only barbarian villages?
Could this behavior be banned?
Did somebody know how this PLAYER A can do this without any kind of global ban?
Why are comunity managers unable to fix and punish this unfair behavior?

Thanks

Last edited:

jomissuri

If you suspect anyone of breaching the rules, please send in a ticket.
Hi @Bobertini ,
I sent it a ticket multiple time, but Community Managers were unable to ban him due to they were unable to find a proofs.
I know that to have barbarians villages at 1 field distance each other is for sure not a server issue but a player cheating, beacuse this kind of behavior is used by this player from 3/4 worlds. So i have 2 question now and i would to have an answer based on your great experience about this online game:
- is it possible that TW server create barbarian villages 1 field distance each other only in a specific area?
- and if server didn't create this strange area of barbarian villages, why are TW managers unable to ban this player?

is he very good guy to cheat on TW?

Thank :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Hi @Bobertini ,
I sent it a ticket multiple time, but Community Managers were unable to ban him due to they were unable to find a proofs.
I know that to have barbarians villages at 1 field distance each other is for sure not a server issue but a player cheating, beacuse this kind of behavior is used by this player from 3/4 worlds. So i have 2 question now and i would to have an answer based on your great experience about this online game:
- is it possible that TW server create barbarian villages 1 field distance each other only in a specific area?
- and if server didn't create this strange area of barbarian villages, why are TW managers unable to ban this player?

is he very good guy to cheat on TW?

Thank :)

Barbs spawnings are completely random, the only factor they take into account is how busy the area is.

It could be something of note, or something not at all, regardless of which, in each investigation taken we look at all options in their fullest.

Upvote 0

jomissuri

Barbs spawnings are completely random, the only factor they take into account is how busy the area is.

It could be something of note, or something not at all, regardless of which, in each investigation taken we look at all options in their fullest.
copy all. I will give you all this informations in private. I would want to have an idea from you. :D

If other players want to help me to understand....please reply at this topic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0