-L- is back! /

DeletedUser92119

-L- will be forming on 105 and we are looking to start right after the world begins. If you have joined my tribe before and are looking for a fresh start (or havent ever been with us but are still looking for a solid group to join up with) then message me on skype: spencer_willson for the details.

Info about -L-
In the past, we have had an amazing amount of growth at the start due to recruitment efforts, but then fall off due to lack of internal cordination. I am learning from this mistake, and will fix it by appointing an internal leader from the beginning of the world, rather than as needed when a war has already started. I expect to have 1 academy, but will not be making multiple family tribes as I have done in the past. Just too much to keep up with and limits larger players growth. Loyalty is valued highly in this world.

Info about me:
I am looking for a co player who is opposite of American timezone. I have never had a co before, but I have learned that people feel better when their leader is one of the largest players in the game, rather than one of the smallest, and most of my time will be spent on tribal affairs so I would need someone who enjoys farming/building up troops and villages but doesnt care about forums or reading/sending mails.

This is me without a co:
http://www.twstats.com/en42/index.php?page=player&id=7874525

I look forward to working with you all.
-Dragu

DeletedUser92119

Update: We are in k44. If you would like to join and are not in k44, please use your relocation item and select "NorthWest" and then message me for an invite "Dragu4" Thanks!

DeletedUser92119

Recruitment is now closed. Thank you for your interest in -L-