TFBS vs SQUAD

• Thread starter DeletedUser110265
  • Start date

Corey Taylor

I know...double posts are pathetic and frowned upon.....get over it.

Why? ^^ What was the point of this? I will be the first to admit my offensive game has been horrible. The timing of your tribe attacking me was perfect. Almost like you knew something...we wont go into that...we had some players that needed to be removed from our tribe. I had to take over a rather big account and it wasn't for free. I used up my offense and never have had a chance to get it back. I am fighting you and your group.

You can show stats that show you took 18 villages from me. What the stats do not show are how many of those are the same village that we traded back and forth. I prenobled 4 villages and let you take it 4 times and i took it back. All but one.

So many of your members have been beyond cool. Have had some really good banter back and forth....

Keep it classy and leave the garbage throwing for those that want to read it...

Thats all

Attachments

• jebaited.jpg
    jebaited.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 4

Corey Taylor

World looks a hell of a lot different does it not?

this guy is literally bitching because I got a merger coming and we got rid of spies and got rid of weak accounts, its weird its like you disregard my ODA ODD and ODS and make some left field remarks about me internalling my new co player

are you saying that since I got my first internal at 900k points, that makes me a bad player and an internal whore?

https://imgur.com/a/prj0R2A

https://imgur.com/a/LyRv9pO

how is anybody taking you seriously? 500k ODA

''give me a couple of weeks and I wont look this terrible, I just nobled 30 villages from my own tribemate, now I am ready to fight for real, I got like 20 barbs and 30 internals, I am a good player, I have high points, I AM GREAT''

this is what I hear when you type anything custer

you are bad and you should feel bad

an entire tribe trying to take out one player and you talk shit to him because hes fucking you guys up, I just love when you send 4 nobles nukes and re noble themselves avfter losing 12 nukes and then being recaped and then killing your defense

but eh, this morning I looked at the map and it finally happened, my prediction from the start of the war... you guys are in a very odd position arent you? enjoy

isla right now

Attachments

• brokeback.jpg
    brokeback.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 3

DeletedUser110265

isla right now

I bet custer is like 768/768 in terms of ratio, his likes to your posts

dude did you check the screenshots, I have NEVER seen somebody this pathetically grown ahahah, who would ever merge into an account like that, glorious.

Corey Taylor

I bet custer is like 768/768 in terms of ratio, his likes to your posts

dude did you check the screenshots, I have NEVER seen somebody this pathetically grown ahahah, who would ever merge into an account like that, glorious.

I'd do anything to get your attention, baby.

DeletedUser122494

Not sure how we'll every survive your onslaught @islagratte

Side 1:
Players: IslaGratte
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 0
Side 2: 0
Difference: 0

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

DeletedUser110265

Not sure how we'll every survive your onslaught @islagratte

Side 1:
Players: IslaGratte
Side 2:
Tribes: TFBS, TFBS A

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

chart

the only people in this game you can viably talk shit to are barbs... 26 point barbs

you might even still lose that fight

DeletedUser122494

im so wasted right now, let be clear, finzone is going to join us when you guys start losin 200 k a day whcih is about about 19 days from now

You’re gonna launch on christmas? Thats family time love, the barbs will wait for you.

DeletedUser122784

im so wasted right now, let be clear, finzone is going to join us when you guys start losin 200 k a day whcih is about about 19 days from now

I can tell you're completely wasted, since that's the stupidest and most imaginary post I've seen so far.
Good luck with that and keep getting wasted.

Sincerely
Someone who would never let you gain 200 k/day.

DeletedUser110265

I can tell you're completely wasted, since that's the stupidest and most imaginary post I've seen so far.
Good luck with that and keep getting wasted.

Sincerely
Someone who would never let you gain 200 k/day.

makes an account to angrily reply to a drunk comment
bud, you would never lose 200k a day, youd have to reach 200k in the first place who are you

DeletedUser122784

makes an account to angrily reply to a drunk comment
bud, you would never lose 200k a day, youd have to reach 200k in the first place who are you

Sober now? :) Good for youuu! Anyway, Ofcourse I did, played on Tribalwars.net for a while but haven't thought about the external forum. It's tempting to tell you it's because I want to avoid trolls like you, who have waaaay to much imagination, but ain't gonna lower myself to you :)

Watch me. For the reckon, I was talking about letting the tribe loose 200 k/day, but if you challenges me in that way, I will happily show you :)

Oh btw, before talking about Finzone or my tribes again when you're drunk, get your facts straight.

ismail.kali

Isla
You talk to much bb

You guys have an op on us
Your soldiers are working hard to time some stuff

And you are here talking... wrong app you should play farmville i suggest you instead

DeletedUser110265

Isla
You talk to much bb

You guys have an op on us
Your soldiers are working hard to time some stuff

And you are here talking... wrong app you should play farmville i suggest you instead

I gained more ODA on this OP then Custer has this entire world, you too, I gained more ODA in a day, in one op, then you have in months

ismail.kali TFBS 3 0 149.161 9.412

thats your stats, 149k oda for 3 villages, you ll never take another village, it would have to be completely undefended for that to happen

you should play another game too, its called tribal hugs, finzone is the only player in your tribe that deserves respect, hes actually attacking, the rest of you guys jumped in when we werent ready and now, well, you dont even come on the radar for this war

I had to actually check if you were in tfbs LOL

that other guy that created an account, whats your ign, lets see if in one day I gained more ODA then you have in months too

dude your tribe is a joke, you ve hugged your way to the to... wait a second nvm

DeletedUser122494

I gained more ODA on this OP then Custer has this entire world, you too, I gained more ODA in a day, in one op, then you have in months

thats your stats, 149k oda for 3 villages, you ll never take another village, it would have to be completely undefended for that to happen

you should play another game too, its called tribal hugs, finzone is the only player in your tribe that deserves respect, hes actually attacking, the rest of you guys jumped in when we werent ready and now, well, you dont even come on the radar for this war

that other guy that created an account, whats your ign, lets see if in one day I gained more ODA then you have in months too

dude your tribe is a joke, you ve hugged your way to the to... wait a second nvm

How many caps did you get with all that ODA Isla?

Also please teach your tribe not to do split second trains nor leave 1-2 second gaps between nukes. That’s just sloppy.

DeletedUser122784

Same name as here, I understand if it's hard to find it while being wasted, especially since your wasted time is spended on commenting bullshit at this forum.

Ofc I don't have yet, since I've had way too much to stand in at the swedish servers. 5-6 different victories.

You were asking who I am btw, my usual answer to that question from ladies are: "Join me later and I'll show you what dreams look like.", in your case, I rather say: "I'm the guy who won't be satisfied until you and your wasted imaginary comments are gone.". In other words; I'll give you nightmares instead of dreams if you don't stop your shitty talk about people you know nothing about, ("Finzone will leave you when you're loosing 200k/day").

DeletedUser110265

Same name as here, I understand if it's hard to find it while being wasted, especially since your wasted time is spended on commenting bullshit at this forum.

Ofc I don't have yet, since I've had way too much to stand in at the swedish servers. 5-6 different victories.

You were asking who I am btw, my usual answer to that question from ladies are: "Join me later and I'll show you what dreams look like.", in your case, I rather say: "I'm the guy who won't be satisfied until you and your wasted imaginary comments are gone.". In other words; I'll give you nightmares instead of dreams if you don't stop your shitty talk about people you know nothing about, ("Finzone will leave you when you're loosing 200k/day").

dude the cringe oh my god, parading swedish server victories ahahahaha, dude, really? Hilarious since all the swedes leave for .net server for an actual challenge, but its ok man, keep playing your schoolyard tribalwars.

''Join me later and I'll show you what dreams look like."

what you mean, you will make a presentation of what dreams look like? bud the saying is either what dreams are MADE OF or DREAMS feel like

everyone on this forum now believes you to be an incel, EVERYONE ahahahah

Custer
''How many caps did you get with all that ODA Isla?

Also please teach your tribe not to do split second trains nor leave 1-2 second gaps between nukes. That’s just sloppy.''

the same amount that I sent nobles, 0

did you PP your wall back up in that 1-2 second gap? or did you send support after the wall got crushed and increased your losses by 30%? im confused as to what you are saying here but I mean, you re clear lack of involvement in this fight must have you imagining things

I ll always throw nukes when needed, taking a village or not is not an issue

ismail.kali

1st of all i think u dont get what wars in tw means..

U don’t need to have a lot of oda to win the war. Its all about taking decisions cheap.and avoid losses where you can.

I dont have much oda but still i took 3 villages and you took 0 .
So why even comparing?

Maybe another drunk moment for you
Try to calm down