Tribe Balex vs Lord Batan

DeletedUser81551

Just cus you stacked few dozens of nukes does not mean you are not a n00b.

DeletedUser81551

Someone is bitter and a poor loser..... like LOSER !!!!!!!!

Lol

Side 1:
Tribes: Vikin, Vikin2
Side 2:
Tribes: BALEX

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 634
Side 2: 297
Difference: 337

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 19
Difference: 5

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 2,125,833
Side 2: 774,516
Difference: 1,351,317

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 72,886
Side 2: 102,551
Difference: 29,665

chart

n000b

Deleted User - 10770065

tfw someone is so excited they killed some nukes on a dstar they have to make a video about it. You overstacked that so hard, no wonder the rest of your tribe is losing

my sides :D

He is in a Visine ally tribe, be careful Paul...

Helesta

He did good job with stacks , his or his tribe or some other tribe that stacked him , no matter who it was good job
making video about it ? i dont think it was necessary (believe there is much bigger fights going on right now)

overall nice job , looking forward new fights

DeletedUser118814

He did good job with stacks , his or his tribe or some other tribe that stacked him , no matter who it was good job
making video about it ? i dont think it was necessary (believe there is much bigger fights going on right now)

Thanks Helesta for being a good sport.....

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score

Well no he didnt do a good job. That was my point. I've copied in the troops/buffs that he had as a defender and INCREASED the buffs that most balex nukes were using on hit. Because if i leave it as the buffs they most of them had on hitting then it would just display 100+ nukes rather than an actual figure

upload_2018-12-29_19-59-31.png

Its so overdone its farcical. (the stack even grows to 140k / 140k rofl or it starts off at that amount and then its even funnier)

Then there is the consideration of the location of his dstar. Approx 3 hours by HC from the nearest allied village. What is he going to do with that dstar now? How is he going to noble anything then hold said village? Say they somehow leave all the villages nearby unstacked and he caps it. They have time to hold their dicks for over an hour before training a noble and recapping. He obviously cant defend it from the dstar because he kindly displayed that its an off build. So its just a troop sink, bet you he intends to keep 10-15 dv there permenantly while his frontliners struggle to hold off a tribe half their size lol.

Heres how balex can deal with it (free tips)

1) Send a single nuke then spam fakes behind it. because he's shit he'll freak out about it
2) Stack the local vils next to it with 1.5 DV
3) Crush vikings frontline

DivineWind

Reaction score
And here goes a loser trying to cause trouble....... get a life ladyboy...... At least Helesta had the decency to admit that it was a good fight and for that I admire Helesta unlike some trolls who's like probably still living at his parent's basement and eating cheetos. So much bitterness. I can recommend a good psychiatric Hospital Minty just private message me.
that wasnt a good fight though hahaha it can hardly even be called a fight it was a pointless splat on balexs part and a horrendous overreaction on vikings part. the sheer amount of troops in the stack is overkill, but i dont know the background maybe balex just wated to dislodge the deathstar and it wasnt part of a larger fight, if so, fine stack it as high as you like. that flag booster is so ridiculous though i mean they have so many better used, you would have thought batan would have used it to mint coins to replace all the barbs hes nobled, instead of getting another bump in defense for a village that was never going to fail.

it showed a couple of things for all to see though.
1. Batan will hoard defense, so balex should focus on other vikings players
2. there are far too many villages without stacks on the vikings/balex border if there are that many free DVS to put into a single deathstar.
3. if it was part of a larger op, balex need to sort their shit out they got fixated on one red dot inside their cluster instead of simply keeping mobile D around it.
4. if this wasnt a part of a larger op, balex need to run one, fake the shit out of batan and he'll probably pop a few more flag boosters for us all to have a chuckle at, and as a secondary objective you might take some villages r summit.

samuel4699

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Well no he didnt do a good job. That was my point. I've copied in the troops/buffs that he had as a defender and INCREASED the buffs that most balex nukes were using on hit. Because if i leave it as the buffs they most of them had on hitting then it would just display 100+ nukes rather than an actual figure

View attachment 2315

Its so overdone its farcical. (the stack even grows to 140k / 140k rofl or it starts off at that amount and then its even funnier)

Then there is the consideration of the location of his dstar. Approx 3 hours by HC from the nearest allied village. What is he going to do with that dstar now? How is he going to noble anything then hold said village? Say they somehow leave all the villages nearby unstacked and he caps it. They have time to hold their dicks for over an hour before training a noble and recapping. He obviously cant defend it from the dstar because he kindly displayed that its an off build. So its just a troop sink, bet you he intends to keep 10-15 dv there permenantly while his frontliners struggle to hold off a tribe half their size lol.

Heres how balex can deal with it (free tips)

1) Send a single nuke then spam fakes behind it. because he's shit he'll freak out about it
2) Stack the local vils next to it with 1.5 DV
3) Crush vikings frontline

why would you need to stack against a deathstar that deep? you explain it perfectly how batan wont be able to keep any potential caps he might make around his deathstar, so i dont see why they would need to waste precious def troops there. just dodge and cancel snipe, if you lose a village you got more then enough time to recap it.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
why would you need to stack against a deathstar that deep? you explain it perfectly how batan wont be able to keep any potential caps he might make around his deathstar, so i dont see why they would need to waste precious def troops there. just dodge and cancel snipe, if you lose a village you got more then enough time to recap it.

Redundancy