Tribe Balex vs Lord Batan

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Funny video, I saw a wasted Flag Booster and can't hold back laughing at that needlessly large stack. Damn when am I going to fight this noob? I'll just time a bunch of fakes on you and let you cry without your Watchtower to save you.

DeletedUser81551

There is n00b Batan over stacking his single village to kill some nukes and here are his poor tribe mates losing villages cus their D are somewhere else :(

Side 1:
Tribes: Nerds
Side 2:
Tribes: Vikin, Vikin2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 31
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Side 2: 0
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 128,941
Side 2: 96,993
Difference: 31,948

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,042
Difference: 51,042

chart

Thanks Batan for helping us by gathering all your tribe's defense at your single village ;)

Will mail you again for doing the same next time we op your tribe.

Happy Holidays!

DeletedUser116490

I <3 the video. Hahaha! Hopefully ill see more this kind of post.

Anyway, Why BALEX focus on a single target when suppose you have their big front near to you guys?

You should fight strategically next time guys. :D :D :D

DeletedUser113795

Funny video, I saw a wasted Flag Booster and can't hold back laughing at that needlessly large stack. Damn when am I going to fight this noob? I'll just time a bunch of fakes on you and let you cry without your Watchtower to save you.

You will have a chance, surely i don't like your tribe and after we rim balex you are next on to do list. Gonna rim your big motuh blabing. Mybe if you grow on some enemy villages instead of interland i would take you seriously.

DeletedUser113795

There is n00b Batan over stacking his single village to kill some nukes and here are his poor tribe mates losing villages cus their D are somewhere else :(

Side 1:
Tribes: Nerds
Side 2:
Tribes: Vikin, Vikin2

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers:

Side 1: 38
Side 2: 31
Difference: 7

chart

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 14
Difference: 14

chart

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 128,941
Side 2: 96,993
Difference: 31,948

chart

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 51,042
Difference: 51,042

chart

Thanks Batan for helping us by gathering all your tribe's defense at your single village ;)

Will mail you again for doing the same next time we op your tribe.

Happy Holidays!

That stats was from 1 month ago...I didnt gather all defance to my village, i killed your 2 atempts on frontline villages in same day you attack my ds-star... us it show in video...i have so much defance i can defend on my own against balex n00bs. You can brag all you w nt on old stats, taking villages from inactives. But we kidne of sort it..so insted of wasting your time traying to make your n00b tribe look good, go focus on defending insted that will yet to come.

DeletedUser113795

why would you need to stack against a deathstar that deep? you explain it perfectly how batan wont be able to keep any potential caps he might make around his deathstar, so i dont see why they would need to waste precious def troops there. just dodge and cancel snipe, if you lose a village you got more then enough time to recap it.

I can send defance to folow my train near ds...lear to play n00b

DeletedUser121667

That stats was from 1 month ago...I didnt gather all defance to my village, i killed your 2 atempts on frontline villages in same day you attack my ds-star... us it show in video...i have so much defance i can defend on my own against balex n00bs. You can brag all you w nt on old stats, taking villages from inactives. But we kidne of sort it..so insted of wasting your time traying to make your n00b tribe look good, go focus on defending insted that will yet to come.

Think your thinking of the wrong tribe here.. nerds tribe took 12 villages off you guys yesterday so don't know what you mean by these stats were a month ago 0.o

DeletedUser81551

I can send defance to folow my train near ds...lear to play n00b

Maybe you can. But for now you need to learn to send Def to your panicking tribe mates rather than selfishly sitting on troops lolz.

P.S. Learn to read. I did not show you a month old stats. I showed you stats which is not even 12 hrs old.

Typical n00b.

Helesta

Lol we made mistake nuking stacked villa and unfortunately there was no one from our account to stop it in time ...once we stepped on it was too late so we said fuck it we doing it :)
Im always trying not to take sides in events that happen and i must say it was fuck up and hope we learned important lesson

Thing that irritates me is Batan keep telling everyone he will move on them once he "RIM" Balex tribe , even blind ppl can see he had 2 months to do so and didnt , not to mention he lost almost 2x more villas from 2x weaker opponent
So we must ask our self what he gonna do against tribes that are equal to him or even stronger ? Yea exactly , fall apart after first op

0.2 Percent Nigerian

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
So we must ask our self what he gonna do against tribes that are equal to him or even stronger ? Yea exactly , fall apart after first op
Y'all aren't much smaller than him. I've seen bigger gaps be closed. TBH this war is like a stalemate. Waiting y'all's time until either MEA or Visine push either of you.

Y'all did it to yourselves though.

Forgotten

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Well no he didnt do a good job. That was my point. I've copied in the troops/buffs that he had as a defender and INCREASED the buffs that most balex nukes were using on hit. Because if i leave it as the buffs they most of them had on hitting then it would just display 100+ nukes rather than an actual figure

View attachment 2315

Its so overdone its farcical. (the stack even grows to 140k / 140k rofl or it starts off at that amount and then its even funnier)

Then there is the consideration of the location of his dstar. Approx 3 hours by HC from the nearest allied village. What is he going to do with that dstar now? How is he going to noble anything then hold said village? Say they somehow leave all the villages nearby unstacked and he caps it. They have time to hold their dicks for over an hour before training a noble and recapping. He obviously cant defend it from the dstar because he kindly displayed that its an off build. So its just a troop sink, bet you he intends to keep 10-15 dv there permenantly while his frontliners struggle to hold off a tribe half their size lol.

Heres how balex can deal with it (free tips)

1) Send a single nuke then spam fakes behind it. because he's shit he'll freak out about it
2) Stack the local vils next to it with 1.5 DV
3) Crush vikings frontline

Yeah Minty you tell him , no one is as good as you mate , cough.

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
You will have a chance, surely i don't like your tribe and after we rim balex you are next on to do list. Gonna rim your big motuh blabing. Mybe if you grow on some enemy villages instead of interland i would take you seriously.
Just an uninformed spammer. Look at my twstats before you start talking about my noble history.

Helesta

Lol this thereed actually drag some attention ,im surprised ppl are interested for our "small" problems :D