Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018 Discussion Thread

Jirki88

Administrator
Tribal Wars Team
Community Management
Reaction score
tribals_net_awards_external_banner_by_da_reall-d9kfzor.png

Welcome once again Tribal Warriors to the Tribal Wars NET Annual Awards 2018

This is your opportunity to give credit to those wonderful friends and allies you have worked with throughout the year or maybe get nominated yourself!

PRIZES

Along with the prestige of being allocated the award, each selected winner, for each category, will be allocated a special Forum title and avatar to display their Award along with 1000 premium points each and some InnoGames goodies! .

There are 4 categories for you to nominate your fellow warriors:

"Tribe Mate of the Year"

Award2_2018.png

Nominate your most deserving TribeMate.

"Skilled Soldier"

Award1_2018.png

Nominate the player who you have encountered that has displayed outstanding skills in the game.

"Master Commander"

Award4_2018.png

Nominate the player who exhibited extraordinary expertise in commanding their tribe.

"Forum personality of the Year"

Award3_2018.png

Nominate your favourite Forum Poster of this year.

To make Nominations, please go to THIS THREAD

This thread is for any questions or discussion on nominations made.

Mintyfresh

Skilled Soldier 18 & Master Commander 21 & 22
Reaction score
When inno never learns how ridiculous public nominations and closed voting between the "Community Management Team" is. People who know very little about the nerds being nominated and how they actually stack up against each other so instead they just go by numbers and turn it into a popularity contest between who can shill the loudest.

wtf why cant i post images to this thread what have you done jirki reee

DeletedUser

man i dont think I played a single world seriously in 2018. Crazy. First time in like a billion years it feels like. If only someone would delete my forum account and put me out of my misery =P

but minty, I think the popularity contest is better than wishing there was some all knowing being to choose the winners. That just doesnt seem practical. nobody plays all the worlds or faces all the opponents. And these type of things are primarily designed to promote forum activity and engage the playerbase anyway. (A mod should send a mail ingame about this like years past btw) And besides one time I read a theory called "wisdom of the crowd" and it stated that generally a crowd of people will make the correct choice because of all the self-correcting behaviors a group would have that a single expert would lack, or something like that.

Michael Corleone.

I believe since i did not play any TW this year, I am qualified to be on the board the decides the winners of these awards.

Olve

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Since it isn't shown in game, I don't see a problem in these awards being done the way they are :)

DeletedUser

You are absolutely free to vote for whoever you want man. lol. :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :):) :) :) :)

im more smileyish than you btw

Last edited by a moderator:

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Well im done, guess its finally reached the point where the guy who literally has the most pp is seen as the most skilled player of the year. People say the game is to p2w these days then they turn around and vote for tudadar.

GG inno your dreams have come to fruition, this is like a wet dream for them. He will win regardless of whatever happens now :D

One Last Ride

Skilled Soldier 2017
Reaction score
Sitting accounts, sniping for others, strong timings in Ops. These are things you can control without PP. Being skilled is different from largest account. Again these awards are meaningless regardless of who wins.

Michael Corleone.

Well im done, guess its finally reached the point where the guy who literally has the most pp is seen as the most skilled player of the year. People say the game is to p2w these days then they turn around and vote for tudadar.

GG inno your dreams have come to fruition, this is like a wet dream for them. He will win regardless of whatever happens now :D
tudadadadar is good w/o the premium actually, but honestly these awards always been a joke. they get worse every year

Haram B

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
and control multi external accounts voting for themselves, like how it happened with atmos :D

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Nominated player: Heywood.
Award: Skilled Soldier
Definitely feared CD when he was still on Heywood. His ops very impressive (though he was a bit cocky at times), well organized, well planned, well timed. He broke chitwi as well. In my opinion the best attacker we had on w97 (i think never really tested defensive wise).

For the record that was me. I switched onto Heywood from Valour to fight "Champion Mike" on chitwi. Took me 10 days and 2 ops to break the best account in IL (lol)

credit also goes to rut & the gnomland/panda accounts particularly

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
For the record that was me. I switched onto Heywood from Valour to fight "Champion Mike" on chitwi. Took me 10 days and 2 ops to break the best account in IL (lol)

credit also goes to rut & the gnomland/panda accounts particularly

Because the Chitwi caps weren't stacked, because I didn't do a ton of defending prior killing off local nukes.

You joined an account that did need a little love, because I was busy working and others as well. But the main bulk of the work had already been done. I won't let you take credit for effectively ruining the account, which may I add seemed to be a running theme.

All you did was send trains at empty villages. I suspect Mike at that point was already gone.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
Because the Chitwi caps weren't stacked, because I didn't do a ton of defending prior killing off local nukes.

You joined an account that did need a little love, because I was busy working and others as well. But the main bulk of the work had already been done. I won't let you take credit for effectively ruining the account, which may I add seemed to be a running theme.

All you did was send trains at empty villages. I suspect Mike at that point was already gone.

What?

Rob you should just be grateful I saved you from becoming the laughing stock of world 97 after all your shit talking and then epic failure that gave chitwi that 100 village dstar cluster in the first place. Everyone knows what really happened so please don't try and building your way to relevance cos it won't happen, everyone in Creati wont forget how much of a joke you are (guess what? Im not the only one who feels this way).

Account that needed a little love? It was an awful mess. Most of your def was on some random core cluster. 5 vils with 10 DV in the middle of Narnia while your main cluster was getting wrecked on a daily basis. You had 20+ LC vils for farming, but no farming had been done for a month. Your dv build still included 400 LC each for 'farming even though that stops being broadly applicable after the 100 village mark. You had over 100 nukes just sitting at home like it was an attack break.

I take it this is what you meant when you did the "bulk of the work"

Side 1:
Tribes: ~IL~
Side 2:
Players: Heywood.

Timeframe: 02/07/2018 00:00:00 to 14/07/2018 00:00:00

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 52
Side 2: 3
Difference: 49

chart

I had to get begged to come on to save the account by about half a dozen people because of how useless you were. CD wasnt even playing at that point neither was half a dozen of your other useless cos, just trying to blame shift and QQ about how hard your life was on heywood. I very much didnt want to but the reason i ended up doing it was purely to save your neighbours (friends of mine) from having to deal with the fallout of your extreme ineptitude.

Of course mike wasnt gone you absolute turnip. That was just some shit being spun by IL to save face. Already had it confirmed by two different people that he was present and playing the account at the time. There was very active defense the first week but after they realised it was futile then it became an empty/husk of an account once it became apparently it was a wasted effort trying to hold the cluster.

Begone parasite, go back to being mediocre and consider yourself very lucky i cba to trawl back through the hundreds of skype conversations.

Last edited:

bobertini

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol

It's almost like you don't know the full picture and never will,

Feel free to continue to gloat and think you were brilliant.

Good to see the true Paul tho.

DeletedUser81551

Both of you are nooblets. Locad is the real MVP of w97.

Mintyfresh

Reaction score
lol

It's almost like you don't know the full picture and never will,

Feel free to continue to gloat and think you were brilliant.

Good to see the true Paul tho.

Don't call me out and I won't respond? All i was originally doing is stating CD wasnt playing at the time then you decided to randomly attack me personally, never once have I boasted or 'gloated' about how good I am. The 10 days and 2 ops comment was to demonstrate i wasnt on the account for a long period of time just to get the job done and that was it.

Nice straw man argument btw good comeback, don't care about being painted the bad guy, literally not a single person from w97 will disagree with what I've said.

Except maybe CD but he's a nice guy so don't mind that.

Again, you're welcome.