Fresh prince of the Declare (FY vs WUS)

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
No as they were attacked by WUS, so what if they declared when WUS started attacking? they were trapped and are making a stand. Desperation is the most likely reason, but not stupidity. And to be honest, they are putting up a good fight for such a poor situation.

The first attack was a noble attempt from FY on Debb123, ofc we reacted ><

After a long year of fierce fighting between the 2 sides the scores are as follows

screenshot-1961.png

By 2020 wus should be 50 caps ahead. Exciting stuff!

TG Smurf

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
Would like to welcome FY's new ally to the war

screenshot-1964.png

Expecting your acadamy to join soon

WWTH2

Last edited:

DeletedUser122890

Why Wus people hate me?

I didn't do any wrong to them... I think!ODD.PNG In a day.PNG
Defender 3.PNG

Too tough guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser122891

Common guys, FY is being gbang by WUS, IWM , burn , spark and tudadar.

(I consider tudadar as his own tribe, he's bigger than spark eheh )

Outcome might've been different if we weren't at war with all our neighbors, bad neighborhood.

-joker

DeletedUser26129

Outcome might've been different if we weren't at war with all our neighbors, bad neighborhood.

-joker

Actualy bad diplomacy, when MEA opened a council chat with me they kept claiming they had no affiliation with FY anymore, while our spy in the MEA discord channel was relaying back to me as lies :O

They were trying to play me! now you cannot expect to try that and get away with it that easily!
Plus you guy's really shouldn't put your expansion plans in the Discord chat with maps of FY pushing through WUS and MEA pushing through Bleed...

We all wanted to just hug it out and live happely ever after... but you were plotting behind our backs, ofcourse we had to take action!

DeletedUser122891

Just sad that most of us in FY didn't know about that "plan".

There was not a single logic reason at the time to go to war with you WUS people, now we can't have BBQ and pool parties with our neighbors anymore... but oh well now it's too late to apologize so let's keep the fight going and see how long before we rank one in OD just because of the ODD and ODS.

-joker

El Bahattee

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
Just sad that most of us in FY didn't know about that "plan".

There was not a single logic reason at the time to go to war with you WUS people, now we can't have BBQ and pool parties with our neighbors anymore... but oh well now it's too late to apologize so let's keep the fight going and see how long before we rank one in OD just because of the ODD and ODS.

-joker

I mean you guys kind of started this wars lol

DeletedUser122891

Maybe against Burn family but against WUS, it was a rushed, not thought through decision especially because Burn family and WUS family are side by side not fighting eachother and maybe even allied to eachother at this point which makes it almost impossible to win if we try taking on two top tribes surrounding us like that.

Should've secured our K first and push Burn and spark out the way and then maybe it would've made sense to go against you guys.

Oh well, im just a soldier following orders, can't do much about it when

-joker

Sinful Angel

Contributing Poster
Reaction score

-joker
Maybe you are bad neighbours

DeletedUser122891

this will end in a b!tchfight between girls then
That's the plan, creating b*tchfights into the core of WUS and having parties by the rest of your villages so your villagers won't get any sleep and they'll be too tired to fight